Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (77057 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by tym92(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
k
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
This must be an IDP camp
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
How sure are we that this aerial Pic is Borno?
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by TANID(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
quickberry:
And some mumu are crying rigging
I wonder O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
The place looks dusty like Sahara desert.
Just imagining what life would be like in a place like that!
Do they have water?
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Gforce2019: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:
Abi o. Some people just love spewing gibberish.

Olo'yinbo oun ku s'ona....apoda s'oyinbo ti ko le tumo...

Omo'kobokobo! E ma lo gbeyin ni'le Yi ni..

Abi k'a fi yin ru'bo...

1 Like

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
WE WE NOT TAKE IT Na lie be this, na photoshop, na bayelsa be this, no na anambara, the army is lying, there is no ways this much almajiris will come out and vote it's fake it's it's it's, oh my God am in sifia paaaains. Where is my sniper where are thee come safe me from the pains.

6 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by pfadom: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
People in the SE only voted on Nairaland and other social media platforms. Others joined Nnamdi Kunnu's IPOB to discourage voting.

landmark86:
Despite the insurgency the turn out was still great.
But our pple in S/E will only register but will not vote.

5 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Toni19: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
it is either dey register and vote the wrong party.
landmark86:

1 Like

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by abuhusna1: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's high time voters card should not be recognised as an identity card.
Imagine Lagos with 5 million PVC but less than one million voted
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by ejimatic: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
saints2:
This is aerial footage of voters exercising their constitutional rights in Borno state during last Saturday’s presidential and parliamentary polls while the Nigerian military kept watch on land, air, and sea to secure citizens against terrorist attacks in troubled areas.

Credit: Nigerian Military

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/03/see-mammoth-crowd-that-came-to-vote-in.html

. they were browsing in the south east and south west and south south.....
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by BabaO2: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
atiku and PDP are criminals, they know they have nothing to proof, but just to cause confusion and heat up the polity as a psychology booster to cover-up their shame

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by pfadom: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
He will be disgraced. At least some lawyers would have their share of the stolen money in his custody.

dafemnet:
Atiku will be shamed at the tribunal.

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by albaniy1: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
how sure are you its borno

SEING THE DOGON YARO TREES SOKOTO,BORNO&KANO ARE D STATES WITH THE HIGHEST NO. OF DOGON YARO AND THE SUB SAHARA ALIKE
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by quickberry(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
abumeinben:

And you believed that images were shot in Bornu bah?

And the people in those images look like igbo people to you?

1 Like

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
saints2:
This is aerial footage of voters exercising their constitutional rights in Borno state during last Saturday’s presidential and parliamentary polls while the Nigerian military kept watch on land, air, and sea to secure citizens against terrorist attacks in troubled areas.

Source:

Sea in Borno eh. SMH
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is why north will continue to decide the fate of this country, they are committed and loyal to the Nigerian state while stupid southerners will be sleeping at home and crying rigging after elections.

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by jcdthejuicyboy: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:
I have few questions to ask?

1.How many card readers executed this job?
Because I was once an adhoc staff and I know the maximum number of persons the fastest card reader can take in 12 hours.

2.How many days were used for these accreditation?

Let's say the card readers were in thousands, then another question is, why would much card readers be allocated to particular regions more than the others ?

When I saw kastina state votes, I smiled and I knew that these guys does not even know anything about tech and rigging.

grin grin grin

you are very intelligent...nigeria no fit you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
landmark86:

South East had a very, very high turnout. Coming out as early as 6am. There were no markets open, bo shops. Blame INEC who intentionally sabotaged it by coming to PUs with ballot materials by 4-5pm.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Leave story, Atiku is not going to any court, he's only using the threats to negotiate for soft landing in the numerous corruption cases that will be pressed against him by the PMB administration.
That negotiation window may have been countered....EFCC has arrested his son-in-law.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tundexxy:

Please include the SW.. Na online our people take do election and dey shout rigging and how they deny atiku his mandate.

In Lagos,you will see men playing football on the road on election day.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by rayornb(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:
I have few questions to ask?

1.How many card readers executed this job?
Because I was once an adhoc staff and I know the maximum number of persons the fastest card reader can take in 12 hours.

2.How many days were used for these accreditation?

Let's say the card readers were in thousands, then another question is, why would much card readers be allocated to particular regions more than the others ?

When I saw kastina state votes, I smiled and I knew that these guys does not even know anything about tech and rigging.

grin grin grin

Imagine an Adhoc staff claiming he knows all.
Since you know, please enlighten us on the number a PVC can accredit in one hour.

4 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by vacanci: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
anochuko01:
liol.
this same bastards refused drones to be flown by PDP in porthacourt!

Is it APC that flew the one in Borno?

1 Like

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Cue4rm: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
rayornb:

Since you know, please enlighten us on the number a PVC can accredit in one hour.

You are too immature to handle such info.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by justuschi50: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
this can never happen in the south east
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by vacanci: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
abumeinben:

And you believed that images were shot in Bornu bah?

If PDP doesn't believe this was shot in Borno, how else will anyone believe images from their so called body cameras. Their body camera images could as well be fake or stage managed.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Cue4rm: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
rayornb:

You are too immature to handle such info grin grin grin
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by justuschi50: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
chris31:
The truth is that South East, South South & some part of West obtain PVC mainly for bank transaction while the North obtain it for election purpose
u are very very correct especially south east igbo man is not interested in Nigeria so this thing can never happen in south east
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
saints2:

Source:

They are mostly Nigerien and Chadians
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by ogatboy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
saints2:

Source:

Last last we go know where APC steal this picture from. But why don't they just forget election and prove why the people voted them abi na only APC go be government and opposition??
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by desthan(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
There was no single gun shot in Bornu, While in Rivers State, Wike and Amaechi turn it to a blood bath. Shame on them, killing their own for selfish reasons.

Of a truth, power wears out in the face of those that don't have it.
Re: The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
why no grasses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.