Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Your Advice Will Be Appreciated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Will Be Appreciated (2904 Views)

please your Advice Will Be Appreciated / Please I Need Your Advice, Will He Still Marry Me?? / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by themaestro08(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
kelish:
I am lady of 22 years, 5 years ago, i was this teenager with a very big dream which by my own calculation would have been partly achieved by now. But the wind life choose to blow against me, my dreams barely achieved, i have lost so much time already.

I rounded up my ND program in computer science in 2016, but since then, i hav'nt been able to make any head way. I have been unable to collect my result, to seek a reasonable job, i have been through quiet a number of interviews but couldnt get the job after passing the interview because i couldnt provide my result.

I have also done a number of non-result required jobs to save up to go get my result, but i have been unlucky with the jobs regarding payment. This is the 3rd month of 2019 already and am still confused, jobless and depressed.
I want a way out of this suituation.
so i need an advice on how to get out of this.
. Unfortunately many are in this situation, its quite depressing to say the least. Still , you need to man up as there is an end in sight.

I live in kd too, send me an email let's connect, I gaht a vital information for you
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by kelish(f): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
CanadianNaija:
Why is your family expecting you to contribute when they're not paying your schools fees? shouldn't they let you save up the money you earn for school?

life happens
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by kelish(f): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
themaestro08:
. Unfortunately many are in this situation, its quite depressing to say the least. Still , you need to man up as there is an end in sight.

I live in kd too, send me an email let's connect, I gaht a vital information for you

still up?
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by kelish(f): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
toks1610:

Call or WhatsApp me on 07067474230
I will

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Picture Of A Dog’s Mouth Between A Lady’s Leg, Has Got People Talking / Am I Heartless? / My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.