Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (54170 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Gentleziggy(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2019
HyconMojo:
Now that the pastor has said this, the rates which some mumu people for naija go dey drink tea na die
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Xbursta(m): 1:27am On Mar 04, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To start with: God does not live in Temples made by men heaven is his throne and the earth is his footstool....

He doesn't drink tea..... He is a spirit..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

u are doing same thing adeboye did i no know God but i dey fear him wrath
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Xbursta(m): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:
But in Genesis, the angels of God had refreshment with Abraham!
Don't tell me you believe what Daddy said i don dey loose my respect 4 am

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by SKYloafFISH(f): 5:52am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

Enoch walks with God..
Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.
Enoch Adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by femi4: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

Lol.. God's ways are not the ways of men.. Rev wouldn't have said such,if there was actually no encounter.
So you believe

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Gulher: 6:28am On Mar 04, 2019
he meant it figuratively
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Truefaith: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2019
HOW DECEIVED CAN A MAN BE!!!

God sharing tea with Mr Adeboye?

Which god is this?

The god that told Mr Adeboye that his powers reside in a ROD?

The god that asked him to pray into COMBS?

The god that commanded Mr Adeboye to ask devotees to worship his CHAIR?

The god Mr Adeboye commands and issues orders to?

The god Mr Adeboye talks to in his OCCULT TONGUES?

The god that does not give anything to anyone unless you GIVE TO HIM FIRST?

Mr Adeboye is DECEIVED and GRAVELY MISTAKEN.

He does not have any connection to the God of the universe.

YOUR DUTY IS MAKING SURE HE DOES NOT DRAG YOU TO HELL WITH HIMSELF.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/08/20/pastor-enock-adeboye-reveals-his-miracle-wooden-stick/
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
You believing it or not, changes nothing.
SALVATION IS PERSONAL!

What has salvation got 2do with God drinking tea with u on ur b'day?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Gulher:
he meant it figuratively

He should have said it figuratively if he meant it figuratively

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Spiritual statements are not for the canal to understand. Such statements are encrypted only for the spiritually minded to decipher.
Not every word means exactly what is spoken.

Catholics eat bread and drink wine, calling it the blood and body of Jesus, does it mean it's actually the humanly body of Jesus?

Unbelievers are here imaging God sitting on a chair and sipping Lipton tea.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by martineverest(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Lipton tea or green tea?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ayajmaster01: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2019
But they talk say God no dey eat nah, say na only praise he dey eat. Which one con be tea again? Seriously selfie with God would have convince me o. TEA!!!!!!!!! HAHA

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Egalitarian1: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

He hosted Angels not God. Is Adeboye now holier than all the prophets of old because even Jesus His only begotten son was never recorded in the entire Bible to have dined with God . Stop being gullible please,I support Freeze 100% on this.

Meanwhile, Adeboye where is the selfie?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by kunmiiii: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

Lol.. God's ways are not the ways of men.. Rev wouldn't have said such,if there was actually no encounter.

Stephleena....snap from the delusions!! That means you also believe Noah and his amazing zoo boat fiction!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by eaglez(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Don't bother convincing anybody, the quote is akin to a father talking to his children while an outsider is eavesdropping through the window, Thomas till the world comes to an end will remain a doubting one because he failed to BELIEVE.
stephleena:

Enoch walks with God..

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Okuda(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

leave people wey no sabi anything...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Manbiggs(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Onyi22:
Man of God I believed u, don't mind them....
Wait na your nyash be that shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by onlyinJESUS: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Guess it's only Adeboye god (his version) eats with

I hate adeboye with the whole of my being.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
I'm pained and cry at the gullibility rate of humanity. Should I start taking advantage of people? Seems like a piece of cake but I'm not that materialistic and power driven. People are just too easy to deceive.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

So God now drinks tea? I thought d Bible said nobody can c God& live to tell d story?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by wexyee: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

Enoch walks with God..

you are a fool is Abraham a common man? Is enoch a commonly. Man? Did god ate with them? Na one useless shit call adeboye na him god will dine with... Adeboye needs to be flog i swear .... Which kind nonsense is this

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Myde4naija(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

one out of many fable in the bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by tomju(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Believe at your own peril. No man sees God yet live. Its just a fraud to claim to drink tea with God. When Moses "saw" the face of God in mount Sinai when he went to receive the ten commandments, the bible records that his face shone with so much bright light that all he could see was very bright light and the voice. Even after he came down from the mountain, the bright light was still radiating from his face. People could hardly stare at him! The bible speaks of Jesus Christ as the mediator between God and man. So you will bypass him and drink tea with God? The fable does not add up. Try again next time. In the other news his South African counterpart disowned his "resurrection miracle" as false and apologised for misleading the world. Clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Jakasibo(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

Enoch walks with God..

You mean you believe that? smh
The angels that ate with Abraham came in human form.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by kunmiiii: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2019
abumeinben:
Well... seriously, I've been quiet ever since over this daddy freezing guy. He has points, really, against some gods of men...like one giving us reasons why god changed his prophecy against buhari. I never knew god could be so confused.

As for Daddy freezer, the pastor's claim of having breakfast with God may not be false. Good is not necessarily one old macho man with white boards, sitting on a throne with an almighty staff. Nay, that's Zeus lookalike.

God could just be replying you on nairaland, board molue with you in Man U jersey or discussing the past election with you. He's fully involved in the business of man.

As for birthdays, that's Jehovah's witnesses' belief. If you invalidate our birthday celebrations because it was recorded twice in the Bible and was attributed with pagans and even John the Baptist was beheaded on a birthday, shall we now cease to celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ as Easter?

Lol...this one has lost all connection to reality and commonsense!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Xbursta:

Don't tell me you believe what Daddy said i don dey loose my respect 4 am

All this "daddy" of a thing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by konkonbilo(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2019
sad Religion makes intelligent people looks daft and dumb, that's what have come to realize

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2019
If he said that then he said it.. A man sees what he sees, daddy freeze wasn’t dia so y d castigation, abeg make him find better topic to trend himself jare.. everyone and anyone can encounter God just in a different way.. I’ve encountered personally not by meeting him tho buh I can tell you I’ve seen some beings like baby angels with wings before and other things I’ve seen with my naked eyes... pls don’t judge what people say, just leave them to their conscience
What will you say about ritualist wu meet with demons ? Are demons no spirits? Buh yet ritualist see them and they exchange whatever... see dz life Ehn is more dan d physical , some ppl seem not to believe d spiritual buh dz shit exists... so if he claimed to drink tea together with God I believe him ... lyk dia was a time when I was in primary 2 I cudnt read English, ah jez go to skul and get flogged everyday by Uncle Sunday , so 1 day I got home and told my mom I wantu know how to read ... mom looked at me n said we will do fasting and prayer and that I shud tell God , so d next morning we had no breakfast , I went to our neighbors place very early to tell them we wia having a fast and that I want to tell God to teach me how to read , they laughed at me and Wyne me buh as a kid ah jez de fall for d wyning they even called me to eat I said no o, say ah de fast... to cut d story short we fasted da morning and I told God , after da prayer , as a kid my leg no de stay 1 place , I flew out again and went to our neighbors house , so they started d wyning again , this time they gave me a magazine to start reading ... to there greatest surprise “ I started reading the magazine “ for so many years if mrs Akoms ( may her soul Rest In Peace) sees me she will always remember and tears of joy would roll from her eyes,, she was my children church teacher back then...... that’s a different way to encounter God , you can encounter him in a different way depending on how close and dedicated you are to him... a man can’t show a stranger his secret it’s as simple as that.. jez let conscience judge , don’t insult anyone .
If he saw Jesus then he has seen God.. God exist in trinity , Jesus is God , Jesus is the son of God , Jesus is the Holy Spirit....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2019
tomju:
Believe at your own peril. No man sees God yet live. Its just a fraud to claim to drink tea with God. When Moses "saw" the face of God in mount Sinai when he went to receive the ten commandments, the bible records that his face shone with so much bright light that all he could see was very bright light and the voice. Even after he came down from the mountain, the bright lightbwas still radiating from his face. People could hardly stare at him! The bible speaks of Jesus Christ as the mediator between God and man. So you will bypass him and drink tea with God? The fable does not add up. Try again next time. In the other news his South African counterpart disowned his "resurrection miracle" as false and apologised for misleading the world. Clowns.

How d guy no go deny when all d undertaking companies he deceitfully used to pull his stunt threatened him with law suit. He apologized cause his lies were exposed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by movetoca: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2019
How many cubes of sugar did God take in his tea. I heard He likes to take selfies, can you help us upload your "daddy's" pix. 419

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Jakasibo(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

The Angels came in human form.
So you're trying to tell us that God transform to human just to drink tea with Adeboye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.