Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Lady Narrates How Stranger Jumped Into Her Car And Tried To Rape Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Stranger Jumped Into Her Car And Tried To Rape Her (681 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Stranger Jumped Into Her Car And Tried To Rape Her by damiloladuke: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
A lady has taken to Twitter to share her horrific experience with a stranger who jumped into her car and tried to rape her.

The lady with the handle @monrowe said she was in her car when the unknown man hopped in and made an attempt to force his hands up her dress and between her legs.

She struggled as he tried to force himself on top of her and she finally succeeded in freeing herself from him.

She wrote:

Being a woman is scary. Last night, a random man jumped into my car, tried to force his hand up my dress between my legs and tried to force himself on top of me. I had to fight him off, scream and punch him until he got off me.

I’m extremely fortunate that I’m strong and that after a while he realised that I wouldn’t stop fighting. I was completely hysterical last night and cried for hours. Ladies, please keep your car doors locked if you are by yourself.

The police didn’t turn up for two hours and if they had, they could have caught him. I just hope something can be done because the brazen nature in which he did it indicates to me that he has and will do it again.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-how-stranger-jumped-into-her-car-and-tried-to-rape-her/

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Narrates How Stranger Jumped Into Her Car And Tried To Rape Her by Ziel20: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lies.
Re: Lady Narrates How Stranger Jumped Into Her Car And Tried To Rape Her by Nickijoy(f): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Twitter on the beat... Lies production
Re: Lady Narrates How Stranger Jumped Into Her Car And Tried To Rape Her by Davash222(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
If you believe this nonsense, then you’re worse than Jubril.
Re: Lady Narrates How Stranger Jumped Into Her Car And Tried To Rape Her by ouzo1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Twitter don turn police station na... Continue reporting all cases.
Re: Lady Narrates How Stranger Jumped Into Her Car And Tried To Rape Her by seangy4konji: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
This twitter sha.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Police Refuse To Allow Nigerians To Identify If Those Caught Are Nigerians / I Slept With You & My Lover Same Day – Wife Tells Husband / Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.