Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos (17378 Views)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Olakunle Churchill And Zainab Rufai: Chat & Contract Paper (Photos) / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
INTRODUCTION CEREMONY: President Of ECOWAS Youth Council, Amb. Oluwaseun Ologun Confirms Marital Engagement With Hearthrob [Photos]

The City of Lagos witnessed a spectacular event which stands out on its own and will definitely go down in the annals of history. It was the introduction ceremony between The President of ECOWAS Youth Council
Ambasssador Oluwaseun Ologun William and his lovely hearthrob Oluwaseun Zainab Sadiq

The Ondo state born youth grand commander in Africa engaged his wife Zainab Sadiq, an Ogun State Born beauty few weeks ago as he confirmed the engagement yesterday.The union was indeed ordained in heaven and this was evident in the apparent show of love and commitment which the couple displayed towards each other on their day.

In truth, it was beautiful, exciting, thrilling and fun filled on that prestigious day- 2nd of March 2019 at Egbeda in Lagos where Amb. Seun, the youth right activist officially quits bachalorhood into a blissful matrimony with the woman after his heart. The event can be best described as the exclusive marital introduction of the year as no expense was spared in making it a joyful and memorable day for the couple and their guests.

The groom looked handsome and dashing in his choice of White Agbada and green cap while the bride was looking gorgeous and radiant as ever in her princess green lace gown with both of them looking exceptionally attractive.

Ambasssador Oluwaseun Ologun
with fulfilled mind and a sense of accomplishment thanked all those that found time to grace his occasion especially the members of ECOWAS Youth Council and many others for putting up appearance.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/introduction-ceremony-president-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
More

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by DavidEsq(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Youth ko! Yoot ni angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by Onyi22(f): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Congratulations to them, I claim it...
May God connect me with a rich guy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by kaziblake(f): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
So cute..Congratulations,I can't wait to get married
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by Stoner08(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Survive errand
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by kaziblake(f): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cute couple.. I can't wait to get married
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by chudez0147(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Useless people.

May this union not see light of the day, May they divorce before this year ends
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by ekensi01: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ego maka
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
kaziblake:
So cute..Congratulations,I can't wait to get married
no marriage for you.

After 4th abortion?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Where is williams uchemba
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
My Guy and fellow council member!

Chief Press Secretary, ECOWAS Youth Council, stepped down in July 2017 to face partisan politics
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by IvarTheBoneless: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Obaofusa:
Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by midolian(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
DavidEsq:
Youth ko! Yoot ni angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by kaziblake(f): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Obaofusa:
no marriage for you.

After 4th abortion?
Obviously a troll or a small boy who just joined Nairaland...
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by kaziblake(f): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!
Gbam..Thanks for this..
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by iheartellah(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=IvarTheBoneless post=76323469][/quote] dude wtf

1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by twilliamx(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Onyi22:

Why can't you pray to be rich on your own

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by aforosco(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
DavidEsq:
Youth ko! Yoot ni angry
Actually Seun ologun is less than 30 yrs.He was my snr in AFMS. He graduated 2007 and we met in FUTA again when he graduated from FST in 2014

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by OkunrinOloro: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
May I never bring shame and dishonour upon my ancestors by polluting my family blood-line with MOOslime stain.
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by tunjazzy966(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Obaofusa:
Useless people.

eyaah after 50years you are still living bachelor's life.oun dun gan

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Onyi22:
Rich good guy and I say amen
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beautiful cheerful bride
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by LazyGold(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by adekalumichael: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good things shall not cease in our homes.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by omoteacher(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Congratulations to them, wishing them marital bliss.
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by Vivly(f): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Congrats to them o. My gurl is taken!! Congratulations Seun and Seun
Re: Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos by Smart360News: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Obaofusa:
Useless people.

Why the curse?

Go do urs nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Wesley Snipes A Nigerian? / Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.