Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? (39020 Views)

TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by integritylady(f): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
tejpot:
Big issue
very big issue
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by magzey: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Me I dey find Madam Chai!! Patience Jonathan Saraki Atiku Ronaldinho Ebele Samba.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by urchman23: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
She done born for one Almari bastard.
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by emmy9500: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Where is our former vice president
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by DelphiOracle(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
BOOMnaija:

Sense far from u small
no b small o. E far well well

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by integritylady(f): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Am very concerned We've stopped hearing from the Yaraduas Even Abachas, Obasanjos And Jonathan still make new headlines

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by TheVictorious(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
The woman who held Nigeria to ransome

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by integritylady(f): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
emmy9500:
Where is our former vice president
Even Sambo?
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by AngelicBeing: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Donjazzy12:

She is the hottest lesbian Sugar mama in Abuja lately. She pays young Hausa Fulani girls 1000 dollars to suck her pussy till she cums in their mouth!
Hian shocked
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
She was definitely a first lady material, her husband is greatly missed if he stayed and the incumbent went it would have been lovely
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Starboytwo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Last time I saw her was in ketu
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Marine50(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
integritylady:
The wife to the late ex president of Nigeria (Alhaji Musa Yaradua) has been off Media for years and she didn't participate in the just concluded presidential election.
Any news about her and her family?
y are u bordered about dem.. day are collecting cool cash as d ex- president family

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by fikiman7000(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
MorataFC:
where is Namadi Sambo?
If you're following the political realm so well you will remember he headed the PDP presidential candidates screening and participated in the election proper by voting

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by tobby98: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
MorataFC:
where is Namadi Sambo?
Namadi Sambo has always been reserved even while in government but this erstwhile first lady was saucy and prevented GEJ access to his boss at the time

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is a question I ask my self on daily basis,b/cos nigerians experienced the best reign during her husband's term.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
integritylady:
Even Sambo?
Omo you damn hot, permit me into your bermuda triangle naa? I'm equal to the task cool
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Larryslim(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
MorataFC:
where is Namadi Sambo?
Please where's that man?
Even when he was a VP, he was ghost, i haven't heard of him since 2015 tbvh.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by martineverest(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2019
let her live and rest in peace abeg... not everyone live an open lifestyle
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by jamalnation(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2019
i saw her last month
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Meel: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Pratiba(f): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2019
medexico:
That woman just went into oblivion

She just vanished out of the radar. She has always been a silent tough woman
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2019
lonelydora:
She is either in Kaduna or Abuja shaking her head while watching events unfold in this present government.

Meanwhile,

Pray for Adamawa
Pray for Zamfara
Pray for Kaduna
Why should we pray for them when
They voted to enter NEXT LEVEL!

NB: I will only pray for Adamawa, the rest should enjoy their NEXT LEVEL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Judybash93(m): 12:58am On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!

I lived in Igbo land for a while and Igbos are very nice people and my other friends from other parts of Nigeria have actually also proved that we the youngsters of this country have hope for a better tomorrow. United we stand, divided we fall. Let's make it happen. BTW, I'm Yoruba and I'm about to get married to a beautiful Igbo lady

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by clemmonce(m): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2019
integritylady:
The wife to the late ex president of Nigeria (Alhaji Musa Yaradua) has been off Media for years and she didn't participate in the just concluded presidential election.
brother politics is not for everybody. Same way someone asked where is Sambo or Goodluck Jonathan, guy, some people just want to live a simple and quiet life some of them had a life before politics so they just simply went back to their normal which maybe brought joy and peace to them. Politics in Nigeria has alot of drama and some people dont like drama.
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Daboomb: 1:26am On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...

I disagree, IPOB says Afonja are badz fpeople and Lagos is no man's land.
Infact, IPOb own Lagos and Ibadan. tongue tongue

We nor go gree oo, we nor go gree...
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Daboomb: 1:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Judybash93:

I lived in Igbo land for a while and Igbos are very nice people and my other friends from other parts of Nigeria have actually also proved that we the youngsters of this country have hope for a better tomorrow. United we stand, divided we fall. Let's make it happen. BTW, I'm Yoruba and I'm about to get married to a beautiful Igbo lady

Okay o, l just dey pity you!
Infact, go and build your first house in Orlu, when time reach, the thing wey pursue you go there go return you back to base.

Basira dey ibadan dey wait for you all these years, you come dey tell me Engrish? angry

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Daboomb: 1:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Larryslim:

Please where's that man?
Even when he was a VP, he was ghost, i haven't heard of him since 2015 tbvh.

I hear that the man operates from one MUTE BUTTON that Jonathan keeps under that his Big hat.
Just press the button once, Sambo will talk and smile, Press again, Sambo will become mute like one of Okorocha's statue!
In seven years, Sambo spoke only three times: swearing-in, campaign in 2011 and 2015

Just tell Jonathan to press that button again.....and here comes my man Sambo. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Judybash93(m): 1:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Daboomb:

Okay o, l just dey pity you!
Infact, go and build your first house in Orlu, when time reach, the thing wey pursue you go there go return you back to base.

Basira dey ibadan dey wait for you all these years, you come dey tell me Engrish? angry

You're just angry

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by irumole1975: 2:26am On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:

And between, your English sucks. In fact, the sentences you actually kidnapped in the dead of the night and forced into this violent and arbitrary plan of yours clearly seemed to be placed on the pages against their wills. Reading your comments was like watching unfamiliar, uncomfortable people interact at a cocktail party that no one wanted to attend in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by NovusHomo(m): 2:35am On Mar 04, 2019
integritylady:

She's in my oza room. grin grin
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Amudeneogu: 2:46am On Mar 04, 2019
You better to her house in kastina state and look for her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday / US House Of Reps Members Oppose Plan To Return Abacha Loot / Corpse Of Senator Mustapha Bukar Who Died Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.