Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

Is Alibaba Responsible For Delivering Goods Bought On The Platform From China T? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Alibaba Responsible For Delivering Goods Bought On The Platform From China T? (471 Views)

Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured) / ‘possessed Doll’ Bought On Ebay For $1100 Reportedly ‘attacks’ Its New Owner / How To Use NIPOST To Receive Goods Bought Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Alibaba Responsible For Delivering Goods Bought On The Platform From China T? by Devgist: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dear Nairalinders

I need you to help me with this information.
I paid for goods in China on Alibaba but the supplier is not responding to me again after I made the payment. Kindly let me know if my assumption that Alibaba will deliver the goods to me here in Nigeria like jumia does is right.

Can the supplier pass the goods to a shipping company like DHL addressed directly to me?

Thanks
Re: Is Alibaba Responsible For Delivering Goods Bought On The Platform From China T? by makeitijn: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
No
Re: Is Alibaba Responsible For Delivering Goods Bought On The Platform From China T? by skyface00(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Using DHL will cost you more, you should have agent in China who will recieve the goods and send to Nigeria for you, which is very affordable with no stress of going to airport, all you do is get your agent address in Nigeria and collect your goods. If you still need help concerning this, you can pm me.

Devgist:
Dear Nairalinders

I need you to help me with this information.
I paid for goods in China on Alibaba but the supplier is not responding to me again after I made the payment. Kindly let me know if my assumption that Alibaba will deliver the goods to me here in Nigeria like jumia does is right.

Can the supplier pass the goods to a shipping company like DHL addressed directly to me?

Thanks
Re: Is Alibaba Responsible For Delivering Goods Bought On The Platform From China T? by Devgist: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
skyface00:
Using DHL will cost you more, you should have agent in China who will recieve the goods and send to Nigeria for you, which is very affordable with no stress of going to airport, all you do is get your agent address in Nigeria and collect your goods. If you still need help concerning this, you can pm me.

Please send me your email to email you. Thanks

Re: Is Alibaba Responsible For Delivering Goods Bought On The Platform From China T? by skyface00(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Devgist post=76410286][/quote]

Qyusuf00@Gmail.com
Re: Is Alibaba Responsible For Delivering Goods Bought On The Platform From China T? by skyface00(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Qyusuf00@Gmail.com

[quote author=Devgist post=76410286][/quote]
Re: Is Alibaba Responsible For Delivering Goods Bought On The Platform From China T? by Devgist: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Please, Nairalinders, I need you to help me understand how reliable Hinda Cargo is. Thanks for your kind feedback

(1) (Reply)

Dry Plantain (plantain Flakes) Available Is N Large Quantities / How To Turn Your Slow Invoices To Cash / Dangote Reveals Why He Has No Personal House Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.