Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos (6522 Views)

Peter Obi Visits St. Charles Borromeo Hospital In Onitsha, Donates N10m / Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) / The Nature Of This Bridge In Ebonyi State Will Shock You (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by saints2(f): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is Nigeria where anything goes, a country where our leaders go abroad for treatment when our healthcare in shambles. According to a man named Chigozie Ubani went on a tour to inspect a health facility in Ntighauzor in Obingwa East State Constituency and he met a gory picture. According to him, he said...
No security personnel. No health workers. No patients.

Yet, there are many sick people in our communities.

This morning, I took a tour of this Abia State Government Health facility domiciled in Ntighauzor in my Obingwa East State Constituency, which has been moribund and overgrown by weeds for over 6years.

Ntighauzor is the home of the current Rep and Hon member of the house and falls within the home constituency of the incumbent state Governor of Abia State.

This and many more are reasons for which I seek to represent the good people of Agalaba at The State House of Assembly.

Abia state is governed Okezie Ikpeazu of the PDP Party. According to reports, Eight different people have served as governor of Abia State since the state was created on August 27, 1991.

These are images from the hospital.

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/03/this-hospital-in-abia-state-will-amaze.html#more

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by saints2(f): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Its well

1 Like

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Ziel20: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
That's definitely an abandoned building. Cuz if I am sick and someone takes me to this kinda hospital, I'll just die at once. No hope.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by OriakuAmara(f): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
O te Go PDP in Abia

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by ClearFlair: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
OriakuAmara:
O te Go PDP in Abia

What is this one saying. O te go Ko, Ortega ni. Jeez! O to ge is O to ge! Which one be O te go again. Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Babalegba(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
OriakuAmara:
O te Go PDP in Abia
Nope, they like corruption and all its attendant evils.Let them enjoy their corruption ridden party but they should not bring the rotten party to lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Abortions: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nonsensical Lies

2 Likes

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by 9jaArea: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ah! Ah!! OP this is an abandoned building na, the hospital is defunct.

Let me chill here to watch this become a tribal war.

2 Likes

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by saints2(f): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
9jaArea:
Ah! Ah!! OP this is an abandoned building na, the hospital is defunct.

Let me chill here to watch this become a tribal war.

Hope you read the write-up Sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by seanfer(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
And someone from that LGA is living in a room apartment in Iyana-Oworo typing rubbish online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Temidayo9(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
What's community effort in taking care of this facility?
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by nwadiuko1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
saints2:
This is Nigeria where anything goes, a country where our leaders go abroad for treatment when our healthcare in shambles. According to a man named Chigozie Ubani went on a tour to inspect a health facility in Ntighauzor in Obingwa East State Constituency and he met a gory picture. According to him, he said...
No security personnel. No health workers. No patients.

Yet, there are many sick people in our communities.

This morning, I took a tour of this Abia State Government Health facility domiciled in Ntighauzor in my Obingwa East State Constituency, which has been moribund and overgrown by weeds for over 6years.

Ntighauzor is the home of the current Rep and Hon member of the house and falls within the home constituency of the incumbent state Governor of Abia State.

This and many more are reasons for which I seek to represent the good people of Agalaba at The State House of Assembly.

Abia state is governed Okezie Ikpeazu of the PDP Party. According to reports, Eight different people have served as governor of Abia State since the state was created on August 27, 1991.

These are images from the hospital.

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/03/this-hospital-in-abia-state-will-amaze.html#more

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
sir, some of us fall within the said constituency, can we have a look at your manifesto?
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by FisifunKododada: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
You developed Lagos, You developed London, You developed Abuja, You developed America but you cannot develop a single SE state? cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Starboytwo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chai, is this in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by doctokwus: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
All I see is a chicken shed.I don't see any hospital.
Op,where is the abandoned hospital?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by uncleamachinonig(m): 1:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Mankosi: 3:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Pls stop misbehaving. This is an abandoned hospital. What do u expect to see? A woman giving birth?
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by raumdeuter: 3:54am On Mar 04, 2019
O to ge in Abia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by LazyGold(m): 4:32am On Mar 04, 2019
This is indeed an Eye sore, you people better wise up and stop Voting for PDP, this is slavery on another level

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Make dem wait till dey become Biafra be4 dem go build world class health facilities.

Nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 04, 2019
This is just a maintenance problem which is peculiar to Nigeria as a country.
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by deepwater(f): 4:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Nice
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by deepwater(f): 4:46am On Mar 04, 2019
ClearFlair:

What is this one saying. O te go Ko, Ortega ni. Jeez! O to ge is O to ge! Which one be O te go again. Smh

Actually o te go means something in the IGBO language
He meant something else

Don't discuss what you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by cr7lomo: 4:57am On Mar 04, 2019
I think nollywood should use the initiative of using this hospital to act a movie...a horror movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by deomelo: 5:04am On Mar 04, 2019
If na North or SW, the silly ipob village miscreants go don begin going buck wild like mad village bingo with no dog tags.

The losers won commit suicide over other people's land while their horrible, worthless, disastrous and unlivable towns and stone age villages are rotten to the core.

O to ge abia ipob village

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Pavore9: 5:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Mankosi:
Pls stop misbehaving. This is an abandoned hospital. What do u expect to see? A woman giving birth?

I just hope this abandoned one was replaced with a functioning health facility within the proximity of the villagers.

1 Like

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by orion7: 5:26am On Mar 04, 2019
deomelo:
If na North or SW, the silly ipob village miscreants go don begin going buck wild like mad village bingo with no dog tags.

The losers won commit suicide over other people's land while their horrible, worthless, disastrous and unlivable towns and stone age villages are rotten to the core.

O to ge abia ipob village

grin grin grin

low I.q individuals. ogundamisi don carry camera enter Bush dey snap abandoned building. yet zombie dey here to jerk offgrin
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by deomelo: 5:39am On Mar 04, 2019
[s]
orion7:
low I.q individuals. ogundamisi don carry camera enter Bush dey snap abandoned building. yet zombie dey here to jerk off
[/s]

Roadside village ipob ZOMBIE miscreant. Mid your worthless stone age eyesore village.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by deomelo: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2019

Dirty backward stone age pigs...smh..

5 Likes

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Almaiga: 5:44am On Mar 04, 2019
This is disgusting, small time now Igbo's go dey blame the North, Instead of them to hold their leaders accountable. The Northerner leaders are busy developing their region.
Yeye Region. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

DISCLAIMER: TheCable Did NOT Author Anti-Osinbajo Article / Terrorism Here To Stay - NSA, Azazi / This Is What Happens When You Include The People From The East In Your Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.