Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos (6525 Views)

Peter Obi Visits St. Charles Borromeo Hospital In Onitsha, Donates N10m / Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) / The Nature Of This Bridge In Ebonyi State Will Shock You (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by deomelo: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by orion7: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Roadside village ipob ZOMBIE miscreant. Mid your worthless stone age eyesore village.
zombie trash. get lost
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Almaiga: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2019
orion7:
low I.q individuals. ogundamisi don carry camera enter Bush dey snap abandoned building. yet zombie dey here to jerk offgrin

Tell me if the following screenshots are Abia Village pictures too
. grin grin grin grin
It is on record that, Abia state is the most under-developed state in this Country, thanks to your leaders. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Uyi168: 6:07am On Mar 04, 2019
saints2:
Its well
What's well here...??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Stemmmy(m): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2019
So pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by soke02(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2019
May be he way to say it in igbo
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by derick81: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Poor management culture in naija, So bad.
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Countersam(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2019
saints2:
This is Nigeria where anything goes, a country where our leaders go abroad for treatment when our healthcare in shambles. According to a man named Chigozie Ubani went on a tour to inspect a health facility in Ntighauzor in Obingwa East State Constituency and he met a gory picture. According to him, he said...
No security personnel. No health workers. No patients.

Yet, there are many sick people in our communities.

This morning, I took a tour of this Abia State Government Health facility domiciled in Ntighauzor in my Obingwa East State Constituency, which has been moribund and overgrown by weeds for over 6years.

Ntighauzor is the home of the current Rep and Hon member of the house and falls within the home constituency of the incumbent state Governor of Abia State.

This and many more are reasons for which I seek to represent the good people of Agalaba at The State House of Assembly.

Abia state is governed Okezie Ikpeazu of the PDP Party. According to reports, Eight different people have served as governor of Abia State since the state was created on August 27, 1991.

These are images from the hospital.

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/03/this-hospital-in-abia-state-will-amaze.html#more

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

And they keep ranting that OVI is working.

Abia PDP O TO GE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by fk002: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Igbo are the most hated tribe in this country.

Every tribe doesn't like them, they have a lot of questionable character

1 Like

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Modphase: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2019
You can see none of this shameless lot “Eboes” dare criticize PDP with glaring failure starring them in the face. I asked Igbo to name a single project that can be compared to Ganduje or Aregbesola works by the colossal failed trio of Ikpeazu Umahi n Ugwauyi, till now all I have is insult n noise.

Many Igbos supporting PDP are plan evil. They want o to ge in Lagos but sleep n wake in failures in their respective state. Indeed Lagos have given this ingrates a yard no wonder they are scheming to change a working APC for a rotten PDP.

Look at the shameless multitude, let this post be from a governor of another tribe n watch their mother n father wail as if it is Spartcus that shook dem sword.

This hate filled Eboes already re-elected the senators n reps from this failed state and I can bet my life they will re-elect the despicable failed trio again this weekend but want a change for a working Lagos so they can turn it into trash like this.

saints2:
Its well
Ziel20:
That's definitely an abandoned building. Cuz if I am sick and someone takes me to this kinda hospital, I'll just die at once. No hope.
Pavore9:

I just hope this abandoned one was replaced with a functioning health facility within the proximity of the villagers.
deepwater:
Nice
MajorJeffery:
This is just a maintenance problem which is peculiar to Nigeria as a country.
doctokwus:
All I see is a chicken shed.I don't see any hospital.
Op,where is the abandoned hospital?
nwadiuko1:
sir, some of us fall within the said constituency, can we have a look at your manifesto?
Temidayo9:
What's community effort in taking care of this facility?
seanfer:
And someone from that LGA is living in a room apartment in Iyana-Oworo typing rubbish online.
9jaArea:
Ah! Ah!! OP this is an abandoned building na, the hospital is defunct.

Let me chill here to watch this become a tribal war.
Abortions:
Nonsensical Lies
Lucid1:
The hospital is obviously not in use, don't be playing politics here.

There's a mega hospital in the UK that's abandoned, I think somewhere on Merseyside.
I have a pix of an unused hospital once u come in tru Abraham Adesanya built by Fashola close 10 years ago. You Igbo are despicable the way you lie shamelessly to defend the failed PDP n your failed governors but make foolish enough over governors from other tribes that are a billions times beta than yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2019
The hospital is obviously not in use, don't be playing politics here. They obviously didn't site it at an assessible location hence its low level of patronage and obvious closure.

There's a mega hospital in the UK that's abandoned, I think somewhere on Merseyside.

I'm not absolving the Governor of lack of progress developing the state but cut him some slack on this one.
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by drskyfly007(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2019
fk002:

That is because they are the MOST industrious!

Humans naturally envy people like these wink
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by fk002: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2019
drskyfly007:
That is because they are the MOST industrious!

Humans naturally envy people like these wink

You are mistaking arrogance with being industrious
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Michael004: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2019
FisifunKododada:
You developed Lagos, You developed London, You developed Abuja, You developed America but you cannot develop a single SE state? cheesy
We have all ran to ragos to shout o to ge. grin

1 Like

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by drskyfly007(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2019
fk002:

You are mistaking arrogance with being industrious
my brother is a known fact..Igbo's are the most industrious in Nigeria.

You can goggle it.

Though they have their shortcomings as a tribe.
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Auladimeji2: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2019
I no fee laugh, Useless creatures calling the Yorubas dirty yet they are swines shocked

1 Like

Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by NkayStory(f): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
FisifunKododada:
You developed Lagos, You developed London, You developed Abuja, You developed America but you cannot develop a single SE state? cheesy

You trird so hard to mask and down-play your acute tribalism after being a repugnant one for a while that is..

But now your DNA has won over your short-lived hypocrisy..
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by NkayStory(f): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2019
fk002:

i guess you believe the northerners or yorubas are the most "loved".I pity your ignorance..
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by NkayStory(f): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
saints2:

Hope you read the write-up Sir?

There is nothing to suggest that abandoned building is still functioning..

I can go to a yoruba enclave in one bush in the SW,snap an abandoned hitherto hospital or school building and write excatly what the igmorant APC writer wrote.and you know it.

Wanna bet?
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by fk002: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2019
NkayStory:

i guess you believe the northerners or yorubas are the most "loved".I pity your ignorance..

I am neither Yoruba nor Hausa

But that's a well known fact most of the minority tribes doesn't like Igbo.
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by abbeyty(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Ziel20:
That's definitely an abandoned building. Cuz if I am sick and someone takes me to this kinda hospital, I'll just die at once. No hope.
grin grin
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by greenmonk: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2019
deepwater:

Actually o te go means something in the IGBO language
He meant something else

Don't discuss what you don't know.

O te go and o to ge are nearly the same meaning. O te go in ibo language means that it is too long or long enough which can also translate to enough is enough depending on the context of exchange.
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by deepwater(f): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2019
greenmonk:

O te go and o to ge are nearly the same meaning. O te go in ibo language means that it is too long or long enough which can also translate to enough is enough depending on the context of exchange.

now your point is?
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by greenmonk: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2019
deepwater:

now your point is?
Keyboard warriors...
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by Konki: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
deomelo:
If na North or SW, the silly ipob village miscreants go don begin going buck wild like mad village bingo with no dog tags.

The losers won commit suicide over other people's land while their horrible, worthless, disastrous and unlivable towns and stone age villages are rotten to the core.

O to ge abia ipob village

grin grin grin

Food don done!
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by 9jaArea: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Joblessness

Modphase:
You can see none of this shameless lot “Eboes” dare criticize PDP with glaring failure starring them in the face. I asked Igbo to name a single project that can be compared to Ganduje or Aregbesola works by the colossal failed trio of Ikpeazu Umahi n Ugwauyi, till now all I have is insult n noise.

Many Igbos supporting PDP are plan evil. They want o to ge in Lagos but sleep n wake in failures in their respective state. Indeed Lagos have given this ingrates a yard no wonder they are scheming to change a working APC for a rotten PDP.

Look at the shameless multitude, let this post be from a governor of another tribe n watch their mother n father wail as if it is Spartcus that shook dem sword.

This hate filled Eboes already re-elected the senators n reps from this failed state and I can bet my life they will re-elect the despicable failed trio again this weekend but want a change for a working Lagos so they can turn it into trash like this.

I have a pix of an unused hospital once u come in tru Abraham Adesanya built by Fashola close 10 years ago. You Igbo are despicable the way you lie shamelessly to defend the failed PDP n your failed governors but make foolish enough over governors from other tribes that are a billions times beta than yours.
Re: This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos by 9jaArea: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Joblessness...

Modphase:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. / Moment Of Truth : Orji Uzor Kalu's True Biological Father Reveals / Court Grants Ajumogobia's Request To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.