Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! (531 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) / Who Should Say Thank You After Sex: The Guy Or The Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! by dollytino4real(f): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
am surprised when people argue about things they ought not to argue about. say after forking tins one person should say 'thank you' thank you for what? go clean ur sef and i do the same. thank you for fork well done or what for!
Re: How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! by cana882(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
If I'm pressed and you offer me your washroom for me to ease myself, courtesy demands I thank you for allowing me use your restroom. lipsrsealed

I didn't call any name o.. It's just an analogy
Re: How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! by Wizywiz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Come u never sleep by this time u they talk about fork...oya run to bed before I bulala u
Re: How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! by dollytino4real(f): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Wizywiz:
Come u never sleep by this time u they talk about fork...oya run to bed before I bulala u
see elder brother my yansh
Re: How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! by dollytino4real(f): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2019
cana882:
If I'm pressed and you offer me your washroom for me to ease myself, courtesy demands I thank you for allowing me use your restroom. lipsrsealed

ok pvc inside ballot box I understand
Re: How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! by dollytino4real(f): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2019
cana882:

ok pvc inside ballot box I understand,
Re: How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! by Oluromantic: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Strong konji never catch you that's why.
Re: How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! by dingbang(m): 4:45am On Mar 04, 2019
When someone gives you good sex, you won't know when the thank you will evaporate from your mouth.
Re: How Will Somebody Say Thank You!! by Wizywiz(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2019
dollytino4real:
see elder brother my yansh
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Threatened Taking Me To Court / Be Careful Of Opposite Sex Friendship. / Video:boy Beats Girlfriend For Dumping Him After Collecting 20K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.