Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah (55233 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Ndahimo: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2019
Sharon is possessed. I hope nothing happens to Kayla. But wait oo is Sharon invincible or how comes no one tress her.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
EPISODE 26
(CHAPTER SIXTEEN)

NIYI DIVED INTO THE pool. He didn’t even remove his shoes nor his wristwatch. When he came out, relief returned to everybody’s face. The figure was one of Kayla’s life-size stuffed dolls. Then the second round of the search started. After a thorough search of the entire property for about three hours, they became convinced that Kayla was no longer in the house!

Mrs Williams remembered something. “Wasn’t Ngozi here earlier today?” she asked. “Please call her. She might have taken Kayla with her.”

“Where is my phone? My phone!” Mr Williams hit his pockets frantically. He did not feel any bulge. He ran back inside.

Everyone ran after him again. However, it was Simisola that found her phone first. She dialled Ngozi’s phone and asked about Kayla.

“No, I didn’t take her with me. She was in the sitting room with everybody playing with her toys when I left. Have you search the—”

Simisola ended the call before Ngozi finished. She did not need to hear more. Mr Williams called the IG immediately and when the IG suggested that they had to wait for forty-eight hours before they could declare her missing, he yelled at him.

“I.G, what are you telling me? You know you have not found my son yet and now you want me to wait for forty-eight hours before you start looking for my granddaughter? I.G, you better do something now!”

Realising that they still had an unresolved case that involved the Williams family, the IG ordered a search for the missing toddler.

Immediately, the police began a house to house search for Kayla.

Back at Sharon’s Garden of Eden.

Yemi heard the gentle purr of car engines outside the house. That could only mean one thing—Sharon was back. Soon enough, he heard footsteps approaching his room. Those were definitely Sharon’s and Gee’s; he knew that as well. His heart skipped a few beats because he did not know what to expect this time around. Sharon’s temper was like a thin line that could snap at any time.

He heard a knock on the door. His heartbeat normalised. The knock was a good sign; Sharon was in a good frame of mind. The broad smile lighting up her oval face buttressed that when she eventually opened the door and came in.

Yemi watched as she walked excitedly to meet him on the bed he was sitting.

“Sweetheart, see what I got you.” She handed him a fast food pack. “Since you could not go with us, we decided to get you a takeaway pack.”

Yemi was tempted to say, ‘You didn’t invite me in the first place,’ but he decided against it. He smiled, collected the pack and thanked her. His eyes wandered to the folded newspaper in her hand. He ignored it and opened the pack. Immediately, he screamed and jumped up, throwing the pack away as if it contained a poisonous snake!

“What the hell!” Yemi could not take his eyes off the small finger that rolled off when the content of the pack spilt all over the floor. “What ... is ... what is that?” he stammered, pointing to the little finger.

Sharon smiled. “Oh, that?” She handed the evening newspaper in her hand to him.

Yemi snatched it from her hand and unfolded it. He quivered as he did. The main news on the front page sent shock waves through his body. The caption stared at him menacingly:

‘Grand Daughter of Billionaire Business Man, Adesoji Williams, Missing!’

Below the caption was the picture of Kayla covering half of the page. Everything seemed to stop at that moment. Not until when five drops of sweat soaked into the paper in quick succession did he realise that he had been sweating profusely. He looked at the finger on the floor and back at the caption and then Sharon. Everything looked surreal.

“Sharon ... what ... does all this mean?” A quick glance at Sharon’s face heightened his fear. The warm smile on it a while ago had disappeared; now replaced by a grim stare.

“Well, you see a little girl’s finger rolling on the floor and your little girl is missing. Do I need to spell that out to you?”

“Sharon, what have you done with my baby girl?!” he screamed. He felt an urge to strangle her.

“I think the question should be: what am I going to do with what is remaining of her? And not what I’ve done with her.”

Yemi’s stomach rumbled. And his intestines began to tie themselves into a knot.

“Now, here’s what’s going to happen, Sharon continued. You are going to call your wife and tell her you want a divorce. You will tell her you will send her the divorce papers.”

“You already have me here and you said it yourself that you now have what you wanted. Why bring my family into this?”

“So, you think I am content with living with you like this? Illegitimately? No, that isn’t what I wanted. I want something legit and your present marriage is standing in the way of that.”

Yemi felt anger building in him. He felt his muscles tightening. He felt his fists clenching.

“Now listen and listen good! For each day you refuse to do that, I will send you a finger and when I run out of fingers, I will move to the toes!” She picked up her handbag from the bed. “You have till twelve noon tomorrow before you receive the next finger.” She stood up and headed for the door like a judge that just passed a sentence.

As Yemi watched her back, he felt a surge of adrenaline in his system. His natural instinct was to bull rush her and pin her to the wall. But the thought of Kayla, especially when he saw the little finger again, quelled the urge. He fell to his knees and picked up the little finger, carrying it in both hands as if he was carrying a crate of eggs.

His eyes glinted. His lips twitched and his jaw clenched. He breathed in and out slowly. If only Sharon had turned back at that moment she would have seen that the devil just stared at her!

To be continued ... Watch Out for the Next Episode!

NB: The book is NOW AVAILABLE on online stores. For those who don't want to wait for each episode to be released, get the book here:

1. OKADABOOKS: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/jewel_from_the_ghetto_2_the_return_of_shakirah/26442

2. SMASHWORDS: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/930731

Àdùkẹ́!
...My Story, My World.

Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/adukestories/
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
EPISODE 27
(CHAPTER SIXTEEN)

The Williamses’ Residence, 12.30 a.m.

Everyone clustered in the sitting room. Sleep was far from their eyes. Simisola sat on the floor between Mrs Williams’ legs brooding. Mr Williams sat with his hands tucked between his laps as he shook his legs involuntarily. Ngozi, who later joined them, propped her cheek on her fist next to Adeola, Yemi’s eldest sister. All eyes were fixed on the television set, waiting for any breaking news. Whenever Mr Williams’ eyes left the screen, they fell on his phone lying on a stool close by. Each time, he stared so hard as though that would force it to ring with good news. Niyi was busy with his tablet on the dining table, gleaning for any piece of news about Kayla. Any buzz from the phone got everyone running to it. It might be a call from the IG to inform them of the good news!

Their plight was understandable. The police had searched every house in the neighbourhood with no results. Right now, they could only hope and pray that a miracle happened.

Then, Mr Williams’ phone vibrated so hard on the stool that it startled everyone. In response, half a dozen hands scrambled for the phone. Mr Williams smacked the hands and grabbed the phone and without even looking at the caller I.D swiped the answer button.

“Hello ... Hello ... Hello ...”

There was a pause and then a song started playing into his ears. It was an advert! He almost smashed the phone.

“Rubbish! What nonsense! Stupid people.” All eyes were on him. “Don’t mind the idiots. It was an advert.”

Everyone responded with a hiss as if rehearsed beforehand and returned to their moody positions. About five minutes later, the awkward silence was broken by a whining sound. It was initially muffled but gradually started sounding like a little child mumbling. It came from behind the sofa not far from the exit to the swimming pool. It was one of the rarely used sofas in the lush, expansive inner sitting room.

Adeola was the first to hear it. “Mummy, can you hear that?”

Everyone strained their ears in the direction of the sound. The sound became clearer. “Mamaaaaaa ...”

Then, like a dream, Kayla staggered out from behind the chair, rubbing her half-closed eyes, clutching a small bottle, and whining, “Mamaaaaaa ...”

“KAYLA!!!” Simisola screamed and raced towards her. She lifted her off the ground and twirled her in a full circle.

Others rushed to them. Mrs Williams collected Kayla and examined her. She smelled of cough syrup. Mr Williams collected the half-filled bottle and examined it. It was a cough syrup bottle. Kayla had seen it and enticed by the sweet smell and taste, had gulped down a quarter of the content. She had felt drowsy and wandered behind the chair where she slept off all day until the effect wore out.

The joy that broke loose knew no bounds. The shouts of celebration could wake up the entire neighbourhood.

Sharon’s Garden of Eden, Yemi’s Room, 1.05 a.m.

Just like his loved ones in Lagos, Yemi too couldn’t sleep. He was deep in a sober reflection. His family had gone through a lot and Sharon’s craziness had switched to Kayla. He could not stand her mutilating his innocent, precious daughter. What was her condition now? She probably couldn’t sleep too, crying from the pain of the chipped off finger. Who knew what Sharon would do next? It was certain that she was far too gone in her obsession that she could do anything to be with him. It was better he gave in to her than watch her do away with his family in the most horrible way. It would only cause Simisola heartbreak and heartbreak was better than a gruesome death. Deep inside he knew what to do!

What he did not know, however, was that Kayla had been found and her fingers were complete. The truth was that Sharon did not have anything to do with Kayla’s disappearanceshe only took advantage of the news.

Early the following day, Yemi, tastefully dressed, walked up to Sharon’s room. She was still in bed. Two heavily built men stood guard at the door. They stopped him. When Yemi insisted to see Sharon, they radioed Gee who came out from her room opposite Sharon’s almost immediately. After scanning Yemi from head to toe, she signalled the guards to allow him in.

The alluring scent of Yemi’s perfume announced his presence inside Sharon’s room.

“How’s my sweetheart doing this morning?” Yemi’s voice woke her up.

She wiped her eyes several times to be sure that she had actually come out of her dream. However, Yemi was still there, smiling and looking distinguished.

“Yemi!” She sat up. “What are you doing here?”

Yemi pretended not to see the surprise in her eyes. “What a question. Is it now a crime to come say good morning to one’s sweetheart?”

“I?” She touched her chest. “Your sweetheart?”

“You heard me well. Make sure you look your best today. We are having our first pre-wedding photo shoot later in the day.” He sounded like he was now in charge. He turned around and walked away with a distinguished charisma.

Sharon could only respond with a broad smile; a smile that was broad enough to light up the whole room.

“Yes!” She thrust her fist into the air. Her joy was unimaginable. This was the best gift anyone had given her in two years! She laid back on the bed with all sorts of fantasies filling up her head.

Breakfast that morning was different. For the first time, Yemi sat down to eat with Sharon on the long dining table. He was full of life and confidence. He had found his mojo back. In spite of all her efforts, Sharon could not hide her shock and neither could Gee.

Sharon dug her fork into the food but could not lift it to her mouth. She rather watched Yemi, wide-eyed, did justice to his. The transformation still baffled her. ‘Wow! The little motivation of yesterday did wonders,’ she thought. Yemi looked up and caught her staring at him before she could look away. He smiled.

“What?” he asked.

“I am just wondering what happened.”

Yemi dropped his fork and knife and relaxed his back. He waited till the food in his mouth swam down his throat before responding. “Well, let’s just say I came to my senses. I have been stupid and unfair all along. For God’s sake, what else could I ask for? You love me some much that you built this paradise for us. And considering what you’ve been through because of me, I feel it’s high time I accepted you and moved on with the real life.”

“Oh! Seriously?” She held her chest with both hands and blushed. “I could cry right now.”

“I am ready to make the call.”

“You are ready to divorce your wife?”

“You know, my sober reflection last night really opened my eyes to many things. Damn! How could I have married an uneducated girl from the ghetto for Christ’s sake?” He puckered in disgust. “I deserve better, you know.”

“Now, you are talking like the Yemi I used to know.” Her face shone with excitement. “I’ve got news for you.” She turned her attention to Gee who was standing guard behind her. “Gee, the paper, please.”

Gee passed over the early morning newspaper to her. She looked at it and smiled. Yemi became alarmed at the sight of the paper. He did not know what she was up to again. Sharon slid the newspaper to him. He killed the anticipation in him so as not to send a wrong signal to Sharon. He unfolded the paper and the front page headline brought him both joy and relief.

‘Kayla Williams, Grand Daughter of Billionaire Business Man, Now Found!’

He smiled.

Sharon cleared her throat and spoke up, “Just that you know, her fingers are complete.”

“Her fingers are complete? But what of ...”

“The finger of yesterday?” She laughed. “Oh, cmon, do you think I am so heartless to do that to my adorable stepdaughter? What you saw was a synthetic finger.”

“Damn! And I cried over it like a fool.”

“I got you there.”

“You sure did.”

Both of them laughed.

After breakfast, they both took a stroll, hand-in-hand, talking, smiling, laughing, and engaging in displays of affection. Sharon’s joy was becoming complete. Yemi could really appreciate the beauty of the place now. When they got back, Yemi told Sharon that he was ready to make the call. Sharon gave him her phone. He wondered why she didn’t simply give him his own but he did not complain.

He cleared his throat and dialled the number. He hardened his face and toughened his voice.

The phone began to ring.

Simisola watched Mr Williams as he talked to the I.G on phone. The conversation was a bit long and even with Mr Williams’ difficult-to-read, expressionless face, she knew the police chief still had no good news for them. Any good news respecting Yemi would have made the face expressive at once. She saw it happened when Kayla suddenly showed up in the early hours of the morning.

“Adesoji, any news from the I.G?” Mrs Williams asked when he ended the call.

Mr Williams’ response was moody. “Nothing. Just the usual stories.”

Simisola’s phone rang the second time in a row from the dining table but she ignored it. Mrs Williams called her attention to it.

“Mummy, don’t mind them. I’m sure it’s all those unsolicited adverts again.”

The phone started ringing the third time.

“Simi, I don’t think this is an unwanted advert. That’s the third ring in a row. It must be important.”

Simisola agreed with her mother-in-law and walked up to the dining table. She picked up the phone and squinted when she saw that the caller's number was hidden. She picked the call.

“YEMI!” she screamed. She couldn’t miss that voice any day, anytime even though Yemi sounded harsh.

Mr and Mrs Williams rushed to her side.

“Ah, Yemi, thank God you are alive. Where are you?” The excitement in her belly made the words rush out, rather too fast that they almost sounded unintelligible.

“Cut it, Simi!” Yemi’s snapped. “I didn’t call to hear any song of praise. Well, to answer your question, I am in paradise with the most beautiful, adorable, and charming lady I’ve ever known.” There was lilt of satisfaction and fulfilment in his voice.

Simisola could picture him smiling as he spoke those words. The excitement on her face evaporated. At the background, however, was Sharon seated on the chair with crossed legs. A glow of excitement and satisfaction coloured her face. She nodded and gave Yemi a thumb’s up gesture.

Simisola continued to listen. “Anyways, I called to inform you that I have eventually found my heartthrob and that I am no longer coming home! I am sending you a new set of divorce papers and as soon as you get them don’t delay in signing them this time around. If you do, remember the day Kayla spread her wings? Remember what I did to you? And remember what I did to you in Uselu ...”

Simisola stared into space.

“I WILL DO THAT TO YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!” he screamed so hard that Simisola jerked.

Cold shivers ran through Simisola. Mr and Mrs Williams knew the conversation was not going on well. Mr Williams snatched the phone from her hand and yelled into it, “Yemi, where the hell are you?!” But what he heard was the tone of a disconnected call. His eyes glinted. Simisola clutched to the table lest she fell. She managed to sit down on a dining chair and tried to put herself together.

“Did he tell you where he is, darling?” Mrs Williams asked, her eyes filled with worry.

“No, mummy. He just went on with his rant of a divorce. At least, we now know he’s alive. That’s good news in itself.”

Mrs Williams was surprised by the strength Simisola showed this time around. She placed her hand on Simisola’s shoulder and rubbed it lovingly. Simisola placed her hand on her mother-in-law’s and rested her cheek on it. She needed comfort more than anything else now.

“Then something is not right here,” Mr Williams said. “Come to think of it. Was it not the same Yemi that called Yinka the other day and was crying and saying someone was forcing him to do things? Something is definitely wrong.”

“But who?” Mrs Williams asked rhetorically. “Ronke is insisting she’s not the one in spite of all the police is doing to her.”

“Mummy, something is different this time around,” Simisola said with a feeling of resignation. “He sounded so natural as if he had found a real purpose in life. There was no way I could have missed that blissfulness in his voice.”

“Really?”

“What exactly did he tell you?” Mr Williams wanted to know more.

“He talked of having found his heartthrob and living in paradise. He threatened to do what he did to me the day Kayla spread her—” She stopped abruptly. Her eyes lit up as if it was reflecting the glow of a bulb that just lit up in her brain. “Oh!” She covered her mouth with both hands.

“What is it, Simi?” Mr Williams was interested in what she just stumbled on.

“Daddy, I think I know what Yemi meant.” A joyful smile lit up her face. “Yemi just sent me a coded message!”

“Seriously?” Both Mr and Mrs Williams looked at each other.

To be continued ... Watch Out for the Next Episode!

NB: The book is NOW AVAILABLE on online stores. For those who don't want to wait for each episode to be released, get the book here:

1. OKADABOOKS: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/jewel_from_the_ghetto_2_the_return_of_shakirah/26442

2. SMASHWORDS: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/930731

Àdùkẹ́!
...My Story, My World.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by rukidanty: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't believe anything will happen to Kayla but if Sharon touched her, that means she's heartless .thanks for the update anyway

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by toyhin123(f): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Yemi the smart guy, well let's see hw dis goes
Thanks for the update sir

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by skubido(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2019
Nice wan,

Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by becca2017(f): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2019
Mehn! i luff this update.. *Yemi the coded man*.. thanks for the update sir

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by bossy512(f): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
I love this, thanks for.the.updates

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Jane1234f(f): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is so good, I am in love with this already

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by bizza45: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
i don tire for okada books wahala how do i get d full copy abeg

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Dammygold1990(f): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Abi ooo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Hadampson(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2019
Jane1234f:
Waiting patiently....drop da bomb

So, you still dey nairaland shocked

How have you been, Jane?!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by balonaija(f): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2019
that is how it goes......

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Juniorangel(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Nyem space... I don land cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by sooperrescue(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2019
JamesKudooski:
Hello Guys,

Do you remember ...

Scorpion, The Alpha of the Hoods, The Slay King of the Zanga, Destroyer of the Insolent Ones, the Breaker of Bones, The Nemesis of Molesters, Terror of Defiant Bastards, and he who instils fear and humiliates the haughty ones?

Simisola, The beautiful, quiet and reserved, dark-skinned, Ghetto Jewel?

Yemi, The rich son of a wealthy man with the American accent?

Yinka, The Gulder-loving Aristotle?

What of ...

Mrs Williams, Yemi's opinionated mother?

Ngozi, Omo Ibo, the drama queen?

Shakirah, the over-bleached Badass Queen?

Risi, Shakirah's bestie and partner in crime?

Taiwo and Kenny, The inseparable clown twins of Pink Roses?

Auntie Funmi, Lolade, Deborah, and co?

And ...

Pink Roses where it all began?

If you don't ...

Then I suggest you refresh your memory here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4425189/jewel-ghetto-new-novel-release

Jewel from the Ghetto 2: Return of Shakirah ...

Coming Soon!!!

Àdùkẹ́!
...My Story, My World.

Send me the link to the book so that I can buy. If I wait for coming soon, I will miss it

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by skubido(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2019
baba you don hit Front page oooooo

Jah will continue to bless ya hand work

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by izaray(f): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2019
Op you're too much i swear

Thanks plenty for the update

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
toyhin123:
Hmmmm
Yemi the smart guy, well let's see hw dis goes
Thanks for the update sir

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
skubido:
Nice wan,

Tanks for the update

wagbayi, baba
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
becca2017:
Mehn! i luff this update.. *Yemi the coded man*.. thanks for the update sir

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
bossy512:
I love this, thanks for.the.updates

cheesy cheesy cheesy :
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jane1234f:
This is so good, I am in love with this already

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
bizza45:
i don tire for okada books wahala how do i get d full copy abeg

bizza45, what issue in particular do you have with okadabooks?
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
balonaija:
that is how it goes......

yes oooo.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Juniorangel:

Welcome, bro. Please have you seat. Your popcorn and zobo is on the way.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Juniorangel:

Welcome, bro. Please have you seat. Your popcorn and zobo are on the way.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
sooperrescue:

Send me the link to the book so that I can buy. If I wait for coming soon, I will miss it

sooperrescue baba, mehn I have been expecting you for long! trust you are doing great.

Get the book here:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/jewel_from_the_ghetto_2_the_return_of_shakirah/26442
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
skubido:
baba you don hit Front page oooooo

Jah will continue to bless ya hand work

Skubidoooooo, Thanks baba.

wagbayi.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
izaray:
Op you're too much i swear

Thanks plenty for the update

Thanks, izaray dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.