Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah (55178 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2019
kingphilip:
I know I won't be disappointed by the piece but my only disappointment might be as a result of the length it will be

I can't read 50% here and still pay same amount I would have paid at the beginning if you had informed us about the discontinuation later on

Kingphilip,

Well, the percentage is immaterial here because it doesn't change a thing. It doesn't change how and when the story ends. About being disappointed about the length, all I can say is that what you are buying is the whole book and not just the concluding part. The fact that you read part here doesn't change the fact that you are purchasing the entire book.

Thank you for your interest.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by becca2017(f): 8:36pm On May 04, 2019
JamesKudooski:

shocked
Eyah, so what can of phone do you use?

Am using a small "tonosobe" phone.. but its browsing though

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2019
becca2017:

Am using a small "tonosobe" phone.. but its browsing though

Oh-oh! It can't read PDF?
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by becca2017(f): 7:07am On May 05, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Oh-oh! It can't read PDF?

No, it can't.. Happy Sunday btw
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2019
becca2017:

No, it can't.. Happy Sunday btw

Oh-oh! I was thinking of gifting you but it's going to be in PDF.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by becca2017(f): 10:31pm On May 05, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Oh-oh! I was thinking of gifting you but it's going to be in PDF.

Awwwwwn thats nice of you sir... hmmmn, what if i give you the whatsapp number of a friend of mine, so you can send the PDF to her?
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2019
becca2017:

Awwwwwn thats nice of you sir... hmmmn, what if i give you the whatsapp number of a friend of mine, so you can send the PDF to her?

Hmmmm... Okay. Send the number to 08028460247.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by becca2017(f): 5:13pm On May 06, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Hmmmm... Okay. Send the number to 08028460247.

Alright.. thank you sir
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by rukidanty: 10:32pm On May 06, 2019
can't I send recharge card worth the amount to you instead of transfer

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2019
rukidanty:
can't I send recharge card worth the amount to you instead of transfer

Helli rukidanty,

Hmmmmm ... Okay. Please airtel card to 08028460247.

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by rukidanty: 7:48am On May 07, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Helli rukidanty,

Hmmmmm ... Okay. Please airtel card to 08028460247.

will do that this morning
I have sent the card and yet to hear from you
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by rukidanty: 6:51am On May 08, 2019
the text I sent to that number since yesterday refused to deliver.. what is happening to the number

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2019
rukidanty:
the text I sent to that number since yesterday refused to deliver.. what is happening to the number

Seriously?

Guess, that must be network issues. Please try again.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by rukidanty: 10:45pm On May 08, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Seriously?

Guess, that must be network issues. Please try again.
i tried again but to no avail

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2019
rukidanty:
i tried again but to no avail

Wow! Could we chat please on WhatsApp? 08098140257.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by rukidanty: 7:28am On May 09, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Wow! Could we chat please on WhatsApp? 08098140257.
definitely you can chat me up with this 07038266331

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2019
rukidanty:
definitely you can chat me up with this 07038266331

Sent you a WhatsApp message.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 09, 2019
This your okadabook doesn't accept my MasterCard ooo

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2019
Faspen:
This your okadabook doesn't accept my MasterCard ooo

Faaasssspen, my guy! Where have you been? It's been ages, mehn! Trust you are doing fine.

For Okadabooks, you can refill with recharge cards (Etisalat preferably).

Or you can just follow the instruction in the post below:

JamesKudooski:

You can make transfer to the account with the following details:

Account Name: Qudus Adeyemi Oko-Osi

Account No: 2832013934

Bank: Ecobank Nigeria Ltd

Price: N500

Thereafter, please send your email address to:

okoosiqudus@gmail.com

Or SMS to 08028460247.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by Nobody: 7:28am On May 10, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Faaasssspen, my guy! Where have you been? It's been ages, mehn! Trust you are doing fine.

For Okadabooks, you can refill with recharge cards (Etisalat preferably).

Or you can just follow the instruction in the post below:

am fine broda man just that man no dey the country presently,I'll find someone to do the bank transfer aha,I'll let you know once its done

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2019
Faspen:
am fine broda man just that man no dey the country presently,I'll find someone to do the bank transfer aha,I'll let you know once its done

Wow! Nice one. Congrats, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2019
Hello Fam,

There is nothing like being surrounded by lovely and amazing people (fans). And that's exactly what you guys are!

I want to use this opportunity to thank all those who purchased the complete book.

What is striking is the barrage of compliments and accolades (both for the book and me) that flooded my WhatsApp messenger, Facebook messenger, and my personal email apart from the ones I already received here. Some were purely prayers!

It was simply AWESOME!!!

Some were as short as:

“You write well.”

While some were as moderate as:

“You are too good. Your story kept me glued to my phone. The story full of suspense and intrigue.”

And some were as long as babajeje123's comment here:

“Op, you are a legend! I had to abandon all I was doing to read this book. I sat at the edge of my chair with my heart in my mouth all through. The suspense is killing, dramatic and enjoyable. It's surprising to know who GEE was. Highly unbelievable! Tickets for this book as a movie would be all sold out. Cinemas would be shut down! This book as a movie will compete with 24, prison break and others of that standard. And I mean it! More ink in your pen bro and more money in your account. A million gbosa for you grin grin grin

I must say that wonderful accolades like these make my day and ‘ginger my swagga.’ They make me yearn to continue to hone my skill as I'm still learning my craft. What is more? They make me feel loved.

And they don't make me regret dedicating the book to “my Nairaland and Facebook fans” in the first place!!!

So, once more, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to you guys. And I promise to continue to do my best to serve you ‘delicious’ stories.

May Jehovah continue to bless you all.

And one more thing:

If you are yet to get yours, hurry to the link below to grab a copy wink

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/jewel_from_the_ghetto_2_the_return_of_shakirah/26442

Please stay safe and have a lovely day.

Your budding author,

Qudus Oko-Osi.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by hotswagg12: 1:00pm On May 15, 2019
Well done @Jameskudooski for this wonderful piece and after reading book 1 and now the book 2, though I couldn't lay my hands on the complete book2. I can't help but marvelled at this great work of yours. You have really outdone yourself on this master piece. Great work and kudos and how I wish I could be among the lucky winners of the free copy of book 2. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2019
hotswagg12:
Well done @Jameskudooski for this wonderful piece and after reading book 1 and now the book 2, though I couldn't lay my hands on the complete book2. I can't help but marvelled at this great work of yours. You have really outdone yourself on this master piece. Great work and kudos and how I wish I could be among the lucky winners of the free copy of book 2. Kudos

Awwww! hotswagg12, you just made my day with this wonderful comment of yours! I'm so glad you enjoyed the books this much.

As for the free book, why didn't you participate when the chance was still open? You might have been amongst the winners. You never could tell.

In mean time, you might want to read Prisoner of Love here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4665150/prisoner-love-story

Hope you enjoy it.

Have a great Sunday, dear.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by hotswagg12: 11:48am On May 19, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Awwww! hotswagg12, you just made my day with this wonderful comment of yours! I'm so glad you enjoyed the books this much.

As for the free book, why didn't you participate when the chance was still open? You might have been amongst the winners. You never could tell.

In mean time, you might want to read Prisoner of Love here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4665150/prisoner-love-story

Hope you enjoy it.

Have a great Sunday, dear.
well I didn't get to read the book 2 on time cos by the time I started reading it u had stopped updating it. I had to read prisoner of love and it brought back memories of my first relationship. I could practically feel what tomiwa had to go through base on what I had experienced. Mr jamekudooski you are a genius and you made prisoner of love so real that one can't help but marvelled at the brain behind it. God bless you and do have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by divinelypruned(f): 5:34pm On May 19, 2019
A nice read, but I didn't like how it ended, why did Sharon and Gee escaped, or do you plan on starting up another one on that, I really wish you included their punishment. All the same more grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2019
hotswagg12:
well I didn't get to read the book 2 on time cos by the time I started reading it u had stopped updating it. I had to read prisoner of love and it brought back memories of my first relationship. I could practically feel what tomiwa had to go through base on what I had experienced. Mr jamekudooski you are a genius and you made prisoner of love so real that one can't help but marvelled at the brain behind it. God bless you and do have a wonderful day.

Thanks once again for the compliments, hotswagg12. It's a pity you saw the story a little late.

Anyway, drop your email and let me see what I can do.

Takia.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 12:44am On May 20, 2019
divinelypruned:
A nice read, but I didn't like how it ended, why did Sharon and Gee escaped, or do you plan on starting up another one on that, I really wish you included their punishment. All the same more grease to your elbow

Hmmmmm, divinelypruned! You must be Ezylove28 on Okadabooks I guess.

I quite understand how you feel, dear. But Sharon and Gee did not escape ooooo. Remember that the police arrested them at the end? That meant the long hands of the law eventually caught up with them. That could mean many things—imprisonment, torture etc.

Moreover, the last scene of the book suggests that the story might still continue.

You never can tell.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by skubido(m): 6:02am On May 20, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Moreover, the last scene of the book suggests that the story might still continue.

You never can tell.

Really?

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by hotswagg12: 7:35am On May 20, 2019
JamesKudooski:

Thanks once again for the compliments, hotswagg12. It's a pity you saw the story a little late.

Any drop your email and let me see what I can do.

Takia.
thanks, will do that ASAP

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah by JamesKudooski(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2019
skubido:

Really?

Yeah! Nicole just got a price on her head!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.