Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel (81567 Views)

Betking Sets New Withdrawal Limit / Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / "My Hip Was Killing Me" - Andy Murray Reveals Cruel Moment He Knew It Was Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by seighapaul(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sportybet New withdrawal rule...the most inhumane and heartless condition of withdrawal

Sportybet has locked my money and they expect me to further stake my winnings to a dangerous threshold before I will be allowed to withdraw my money. Not gonna happen!!!

Unless these guys unconditionally unlock my withdrawal, I continue my massive campaign to gather support to sanitize the public of this unfair withdrawal rule

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by seighapaul(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sportybet and others don chop me tire...I don visit village like 5 times and yet this guys want to further frustrate and aggravate my agony by introducing some new withdrawal rules. Let us show them that there is strength in numbers

I will advice that no one should deposit a large amount of money on Sportybet. They have put in place a new and cruel withdrawal rule. This rule seems to negatively affect their most loyal customers that have been with them for a long time. I know I have a cumulative successful deposits of over N300,000 for a length of over 1-2yrs...and this rule seem to revolve around my total accumulative deposits. No bookie have restricted me in such an inhumane and heartless manner. Sportybet wants me to keep staking and risking my winnings until I can attain a standard withdrawal threshold. PLS STAY AWAY FROM SPORTYBET!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Saintsami(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wetin you dey find for there at the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by theunnamed: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
nairabet is the most prefferable for me...
stake #50 withdraw #1000 get you money within 24hrs no stress

5 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Samakus(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2019
Sportbet are thieves. They won't survive with this new rule. I have already ported to nairabet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by seighapaul(m): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Samakus:
Sportbet are thieves. They won't survive with this new rule. I have already ported to nairabet.

Why una no ring alarm loudly? Many guys don't know about this new rule...it's a dangerous trap and should be broadcasted to all social media platforms.
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Manhood85(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Am having same problem. I won about 10k plus I can't withdraw.
I think this finally marks the end of sportybet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by tyup(m): 1:05am On Mar 04, 2019
seighapaul:
Sportybet New withdrawal rule...the most inhumane and heartless condition of withdrawal

Sportybet has locked my money and they expect me to further stake my winnings to a dangerous threshold before I will be allowed to withdraw my money. Not gonna happen!!!

Unless these guys unconditionally unlock my withdrawal, I continue my massive campaign to gather support to sanitize the public of this unfair withdrawal rule

I've ever since ported to Nairabet & Betking. Sportybet is so useless that there re not enough games and when u win to withdraw na wahala

OP i'll advice you go to every game comment section drop this message there as many as u can trust me this madness will stop in no time, withdraw ur cash and block their ass if u can.Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by PrinceTolu(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
If that's the case, it's better to mail them to register your displeasure. Obviously they won't change their policy because of that.

Then you can report them to Lagos State Lottery Board that gave them licence.

After that and still no luck, you can then stop using them and tell all your friends to tell their friends to stop using them. Probably even create a twitter trend.

Good luck

8 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
I was even thinking of funding my account which I opened with them.I want to start deactivating my account with some of these bookies.

4 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by seighapaul(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
PrinceTolu:
If that's the case, it's better to mail them to register your displeasure. Obviously they won't change their policy because of that.

Then you can report them to Lagos State Lottery Board that gave them licence.

After that and still no luck, you can then stop using them and tell all your friends to tell their friends to stop using them. Probably even create a twitter trend.

Good luck

Thanks for ur suggestions...but all these actions for 7k?...I managed to pull out N3,500 via 3 successive little withdrawals and the balance was permanently locked. I later used the balance to play 2odds and lost.

I thank my God that it was just 7k and not a large amount that was involved. I'll advice everyone to run away from Sportybet and never look back

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Hunry: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Na wa oh, d new rule shock me sef.

The best bookies remain naira & 1x bet.

Everybody folo d info below

GET 200% BONUS when u join 1XBET.com with this Promo Code--> 1x_23823

JOIN NAIRABET,(copy & paste but close d gap)-->

https://mobilelite.nairab et.com/register?btag=a_6549b_42c_Nairaland
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by MasonmountT: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sportybet is a thieve wat is d purpose of playing if not to win big

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by xbox360: 3:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Bet9ja and betpower is still the best option for me though
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by FODA(m): 4:00am On Nov 11, 2019
Please,who get their customers care number,I made a withdrawal of 55k I did not see alert since , when I made withdrawal of the last 19k I received the money ,but I did not see my previous withdrawal of 55k ,I don't know how to contact them ,I try to send mail ,not delivered, customer care line not picking up.somebody should help please.
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Sacchi1162(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2020
Were you later able to withdraw the money?
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by sexdoll: 12:54am On Jul 21, 2020
is the damned rule still in place?

someone should yarn me wetin dey before I go and make the mistake of life all because say I wan win big money.
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Adoyijames: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
My money have being trapped in there account since, they have being telling me BVN verification failed only for them to reply now that my BVN have being used in another account. Please who can help me
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Foumi(f): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
They are about closing down. Their customers are dwindling. Bad management I guess.
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by enchy: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
I think sportybet is design for scammer, they used that platform to steal people account details

1 Like

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Emax911: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Manhood85:
Am having same problem. I won about 10k plus I can't withdraw.
I think this finally marks the end of sportybet.

pls I know u did not redraw ur money, I don't know if u can help me with mtn #100 pls, am broke and am in hostel, a student and need to call home please. God bless u, my mind said I could/should ask u
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Burstit(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
seighapaul:
Sportybet and others don chop me tire...I don visit village like 5 times and yet this guys want to further frustrate and aggravate my agony by introducing some new withdrawal rules. Let us show them that there is strength in numbers

I will advice that no one should deposit a large amount of money on Sportybet. They have put in place a new and cruel withdrawal rule. This rule seems to negatively affect their most loyal customers that have been with them for a long time. I know I have a cumulative successful deposits of over N300,000 for a length of over 1-2yrs...and this rule seem to revolve around my total accumulative deposits. No bookie have restricted me in such an inhumane and heartless manner. Sportybet wants me to keep staking and risking my winnings until I can attain a standard withdrawal threshold. PLS STAY AWAY FROM SPORTYBET!!!
From your argument, the feed back from sportybet, the new rule ( inhumane ) which states that you can withdrew double of your total deposits or winnings, and in this case you did not disclose ur total winnings, but made available your total deposits, which is within de neighborhood of #300, 000, and the new rule says you can withdrew double of it. Now my questions to you are; (1) What's de double of #300k?. (2) How much is the withdrawal you made that was rejected? and (3) Must it be sportybet, there are well established bookmakers with friendly policies. Change is constant.
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Burstit(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Emax911:

pls I know u did not redraw ur money, I don't know if u can help me with mtn #100 pls, am broke and am in hostel, a student and need to call home please. God bless u, my mind said I could/should ask u
ASUU de on strike

1 Like

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by dxs2infinity: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2021
Dem done lift the policy?? Cause I just open account with dem and I be wan place big bet.
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by eyeon(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Is this said policy still in vogue?
I just opened an account with them o.
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Cipher001: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yes a friend of mine had the same issue today,he wanted to deposit 4k but made a mistake and deposited 40k. And he was unable to withdraw the money back,the main problem is that the money belongs to someone else.
eyeon:
Is this said policy still in vogue?
I just opened an account with them o.
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by ALARAPE22(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
This should be in front page oooooooooooo
Lalastical dont sleep.....................
Abi make then ruin your guy before you know what to do ni....
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by eyeon(m): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2021
Cipher001:
Yes a friend of mine had the same issue today,he wanted to deposit 4k but made a mistake and deposited 40k. And he was unable to withdraw the money back,the main problem is that the money belongs to someone else.
What actually could had been the reason for that disappointment?
My brother said their operation is cool.
I'm kinda confused... Or should I switch to Betking?
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by eyeon(m): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Cipher001:
But for this particular issue, I feel you can't deposit money and withdraw it without winning a bet from it. I feel so.

3 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by gidos91(m): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2021
The difference between Sportybet and devil is the location.

I funded my account a POS agent.. Jist like i do with my other bets.

And this wicked people call sportybet automaticaly changed my name to the POS agents name.

And as such i couldnt withdraw my winnings.

I called their customer care. They were asking me to go bring the POS agents 30days account statement.

Imagine.

Who does that?

So if u wanna win bet and withdraw ur winning, it shouldn't for any reason be sportybet.

Infact, avoid them completely

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Look-alike, Biwar Abdullah Gets Treated Like A Star (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.