Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel (81477 Views)

Betking Sets New Withdrawal Limit / Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / "My Hip Was Killing Me" - Andy Murray Reveals Cruel Moment He Knew It Was Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by gidos91(m): 6:12am On Aug 15, 2021
eyeon:
But for this particular issue, I feel you can't deposit money and withdraw it without winning a bet from it. I feel so.

Msport will pay u without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2021
I can't really comprehend what is wrong here..I have been using sportybet since 2019 cos of its fastest withdrawal policy. They have the fastest bet and I have withdrawn close to 98k last year 2020 too.

I play mostly weekends from Friday to Sunday. Even if most bookies are not safe, i dnt make the mistake to leave my card on there platform.if I happen to deposit with it, i delete immediately. I dnt fall for any sportybet bonus stuff or telegram groups.I dnt even click 'continue' on any GT pay me me request sent by sportybet and I simply play by the rules.

Edited: sooner than when I posted this chat n uploaded my winning dashboard of sportybet , scammers on sportybet have started trying to hack my account tru GT pay me stuff...I laugh them sha.I will remove it now.
This country is just crazy!

4 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by gidos91(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I can't really comprehend what is wrong here..I have been using sportybet since 2019 cos of its fastest withdrawal policy. They have the fastest bet and I have withdrawn close to 98k last year 2020 too.

I play mostly weekends from Friday to Sunday. Even if most bookies are not safe, i dnt make the mistake to leave my card on there platform.if I happen to deposit with it, i delete immediately. I dnt fall for any sportybet bonus stuff or telegram groups.I dnt even click 'continue' on any GT fund me request sent by sportybet and I simply play by the rules.

Even Buhari has supporters

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by chessguru(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2021
@ years after i still use SPORTY BET and they are doing well . SPORTY BET is one of the best user friendly website i have ever seen .
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by idomalord: 7:49am On May 10, 2022
chessguru:
@ years after i still use SPORTY BET and they are doing well . SPORTY BET is one of the best user friendly website i have ever seen .

Till now??
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Mikas2345678901: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Manhood85:
Am having same problem. I won about 10k plus I can't withdraw.
I think this finally marks the end of sportybet.
Have you withdrawed it now
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Adasun(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
my uncle's son used his dad ATM to transfer 500,000 naira to a sporty bet account.

they tried to withdraw the money but it was not possible. the account was blocked due to several trials and loggings I guess.

the matter don cast and my uncle is asking me for assistance on how to unlock and withdraw his Money...

please how do I go about this, unlocking the account and making sure the money gets to his bank back.

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Mikas2345678901: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adasun:
my uncle's son used his dad ATM to transfer 500,000 naira to a sporty bet account.

they tried to withdraw the money but it was not possible. the account was blocked due to several trials and loggings I guess.

the matter don cast and my uncle is asking me for assistance on how to unlock and withdraw his Money...

please how do I go about this, unlocking the account and making sure the money gets to his bank back.
What’s your WhatsApp number let me help you I had the same issue as well
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Cheers
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Nwagbara19: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dm me 07084677960,and I will help u withdraw all ur money out
Re: Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel by Nwagbara19: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Adasun:

dm me 07084677960

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.