Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south (20082 Views)

Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / 2023: Tinubu Ramps Up Support In S’west Ahead Of Declaration / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Kagawa10: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You think we don't know you people, anything to protect oil you will do, even if I knock your Papa head you will still be looking for Igbo to accuse. Keep calling me Igbo but I have made my point and that is the stand of the entire SS no time!

Call me Igbo all you want but the day you trespass will be your last on earth. Imagine Ekiti Afonja Government asking the Federal Government to give oil wells to States. Come take am na make we see una.

Ondo state crude oil supercede the sum total of Oil in the SE. So what exactly are you saying sef? Lol. The well known agbami offshore oil is in the sea between the Ilaje and Itsekiri region. That is not forgeting the large amount of revenue the FG accrued from Lagos seaport which was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. You aree very stupid and you don't know it.

Let's even spark frankly, do Calabar have any Oil? Abi this one is mad ni? You are insane. All these Calabar slaves sef.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by justtoodark: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Which one una don try on SS before?

I dey watch una I dey laugh.

Well no need for back and forth rants, try and see fire yourselves Afonja.

they voted for jonathan before he fvcked up....
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Ondo state crude oil supercede the sum total of Oil in the SE. So what exactly are you saying sef? Lol. The well known agbami offshore oil is in the sea between the Ilaje and Itsekiri region. That is not forgeting the large amount of revenue the FG accrued from Lagos seaport which was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. You aree very stupid and you don't know it.

Let's even spark frankly, do Calabar have any Oil? Abi this one is mad ni? You are insane. All these Calabar slaves sef.

Hehehe I'm no longer Igbo??

You never start! cheesy

If Ondo oil supersedes oil in the entire SE why are you still hell bent on your "one Nigeria" project? Thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2019
justtoodark:

they voted for jonathan before he fvcked up....

And Buhari fvcked down...
Why didn't they vote him out too if nor for tribalism.
Murderfuckers!

2 Likes

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by NkayStory(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You think we don't know you people, anything to protect oil you will do, even if I knock your Papa head you will still be looking for Igbo to accuse. Keep calling me Igbo but I have made my point and that is the stand of the entire SS no time!

Call me Igbo all you want but the day you trespass will be your last on earth. Imagine Ekiti Afonja Government asking the Federal Government to give oil wells to States. Come take am na make we see una.

Ignore those urchins, they are an insane jiobless bunch..They are worse than women really,blabbing away for hours on end on-line with their foul-smelling kpomo mouth..

Abeg leave them to their folly.

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Kagawa10: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You never start! cheesy

If Ondo oil supersedes oil in the entire SE why are you still hell bent on your "one Nigeria" project? Thieves.

Well, I got the memo from your moniker although that doesn't mean anything. You could still be an OSU for all I know. Anyway, Do Calabar have Oil? Yeye.

Besides, no one is stopping anyone from seceding. If you're ready, you would tell your senators and house of representatives to pass your secession bill. Ekweremadu has been in the senate for years, has he ever passed any secession bills or he doesn't have hand? Stupid dolt.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by justtoodark: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

And Buhari fvcked down...
Why didn't they vote him out too if nor for tribalism.
Murderfuckers!

jonathan fvcked up,not buhari....if jonathan didnt fvcked up,buhari wouldnt have become president....!!

for crying out loud,buhari was a ex dictator....!!

we would we have voted a ex dictator if jonathan didnt fvcked up so much....??

now you want us to vote a thief....??....whats wrong with una....??
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Well, I got the memo from your moniker although that doesn't mean anything. You could still be an OSU for all I know. Anyway, Do Calabar have Oil? Yeye.

Besides, no one is stopping anyone from seceding. If you're ready, you would tell your senators and house of representatives to pass your secession bill. Ekweremadu has been in the senate for years, has he ever passed any secession bills or he doesn't have hand? Stupid dolt.

If you yorubas have Lagos and also have more oil in Ondo than the entire SE put together, why do you still want oil money from the ND? And why can't you stand alone if worse comes to worse. You must always thwart any plans to get resource control for the ND. Stupid people. Talk nonsense again I slap you.

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
justtoodark:

jonathan fvcked up,not buhari....if jonathan didnt fvcked up,buhari wouldnt have become president....!!

for crying out loud,buhari was a ex dictator....!!

we would we have voted a ex dictator if jonathan didnt fvcked up so much....??

now you want us to vote a thief....??....whats wrong with una....??

So now the ex dictator is in power what has he done for Nigerians generally, do we have more middle class or more poverty
Why didn't you vote him out after his first tenure and look for another candidate. Well it's not too late, you can still help us push for resource control. So we can loot ourselves all we want and you can be honest and do integrity all you want in your region.

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Kagawa10: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

If you yorubas have Lagos and also have more oil in Ondo than the entire SE put together, why do you still want oil money from the ND? And why can't you stand alone if worse comes to worse. You must always thwart any plans to get resource control for the ND. Stupid people. Talk nonsense again I slap you.

Look at this dumb eediot. The last time anything like resources control and regional federalism was passed, ebonyi, ABia, Anambra, calabar were among the south that voted against the bills. Yet one Dundee United still dey talk rubbish.

Only Yorubas has got what it is to Stand alone if Nigeria breaks today. We don't need to attach to anyone because we have fertile soil, Oil resources, gold resources and sea. Get that sunk into your cerebrum.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

[s]Look at this dumb eediot. The last time anything like resources control and regional federalism was passed, ebonyi, ABia, Anambra, calabar were among the south that voted against the bills. Yet one Dundee United still dey talk rubbish.[/s]

Only Yorubas has got what it is to Stand alone if Nigeria breaks today. We don't need to attach to anyone because we have fertile soil, Oil resources, gold resources and sea. Get that sunk into your cerebrum.

Exactly what I'm saying. Then let's push for it together cos one Nigeria is a scam . You want Igbos to leave Lagos right, this is the best opportunity you have yo make them real immigrants you've always called them. It's time idiot!!
No more talking !!

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Kagawa10: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Exactly what I'm saying. Then let's push for it together cos one Nigeria is a scam . You want Igbos to leave Lagos right, this is the best opportunity you have yo make them real immigrants you've always called them. It's time idiot!!
No more talking !!

Will you keep quiet? It was Aguiyi ironsi, an Ibo man who made the unitary decree and truncated our true federalism. It was the Ibos who forced themselves on us because of their greediness. Even during the civil war, their greediness made them invade Ore, on their route to Lagos in order to annex Ondo and lagos into their accursed Biafra and we gave them fire in return. cheesy cheesy cheesy

We will start taking you serious once you tell your senators and house of representatives men to pass the secession bills instead of your stupid ranting. Dumb eediot.

3 Likes

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Indiaindia: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Just the same way you think all SS hate SE because of your divide and conquer childish skills. Why bring Ojukwu into a matter of 2019 Senate presidency?, ask yourself to what end is that move you just made?
THE SS AND THE SE ARE DIFFERENT ZONES. WE ARE NEVER ONE. OJUKWU WAS A GREEDY MAN WHO CAUSED THE DEATH OF OUR PEOPLE IN SS AS THEN

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Indiaindia: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You never start! cheesy

EFFIONG U ARE AN IBO MAN CLAIMING AKWAIBOM OR SS.
SE DONT HAVE ANY OIL, EXCEPT IT WAS SIPHONED FROM RIVERS. SS OWNS THE OIL

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Indiaindia:

THE SS AND THE SE ARE DIFFERENT ZONES. WE ARE NEVER ONE. OJUKWU WAS A GREEDY MAN WHO CAUSED THE DEATH OF OUR PEOPLE IN SS AS THEN

And who is this Afonja. Do you know Delta have Igbos too, There are also Igbo speaking people from Rivers States, infact the same village in IMO State overflows to Rivers state, I mean the same same village Egbema, some part are from Rivers while some are Imo.
So don't say we are not one with SE. Face your oodua land.

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Indiaindia:

EFFIONG U ARE AN IBO MAN CLAIMING AKWAIBOM OR SS.
SE DONT HAVE ANY OIL, EXCEPT IT WAS SIPHONED FROM RIVERS. SS OWNS THE OIL

Whatever.
Afonja face yorubaland you are not SS.

So oil in Abia and IMO were simultaneously syphoned from Rivers State. Your divide and rule racrica is dead on arrival. It's either you are Yoruba or Edo, same people.

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Indiaindia: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

No more talking !!
EFFIONG YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR JOINING THE IGBOS TO INSULT THE YORUBAS. DO YOU THINK AN IBO MAN LOVES YOU? DAKA KU USUNG. USEME. I PREFER WORKING WITH YORUBAS THAN IBOS
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Indiaindia:

EFFIONG YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR JOINING THE IGBOS TO INSULT THE YORUBAS. DO YOU THINK AN IBO MAN LOVES YOU? DAKA KU USUNG. USEME. I PREFER WORKING WITH YORUBAS THAN IBOS

You are the biggest fool in history Afonja. Igbo man can fight his fellow igbo man for the sake of a foreigner in their land. They do not do tribalism at all. I have lived with them so I know what's up. You think yorubas are romancing us because they are holy Moses? It's because we are an asset, if you know what that means.
Yorubas play tribal cards so much and I hate the lazy lots, but an Igbo will go as far as defending a Tiv man who have no oil even at the expense of his own brother as long as the Tiv man is innocent.

Didn't you see where an afonja like you called me a Calabar slave, saying Calabas have no oil.

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Indiaindia: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You are the biggest fool in history Afonja. Igbo man can fight his fellow igbo man because of a foreigner in their land. They do not do tribalism at all. I have lived with them so I know what's up. You think yorubas are romancing us because they are holy Moses? It's because we are an asset, if you know what that means.
Yorubas play tribal cards so much and I hare the lazy lots, but an Igbo will go as far as defending a Tiv man who have no oil even at the expense of his own brother as long as the Tiv man is innocent.

Didn't you see where an afonja like you called be a Calabar slave, saying Calabas have no oil.
I DONT BLAME U. BECAUSE IF U ARE POLITICALY EXPOSED YOU WONT DEFENDING THE IBOS WHO ARE ENEMIES OF THE SS
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by justtoodark: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

So now the ex dictator is in power what has he done for Nigerians generally, do we have more middle class or more poverty
Why didn't you vote him out after his first tenure and look for another candidate. Well it's not too late, you can still help us push for resource control. So we can loot ourselves all we want and you can be honest and do integrity all you want in your region.

i have the right to vote who i want,the same way you do....you ar not tellin me how to think.... angry angry

i dont think much of igbos anyways....
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by APCsupporter: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
FriendNG:

Keep on deceiving yourselves. So the north is 1 region while the south can be micro zoned to SW SE SW.

NW produced the president
SW produced the VP
NE will produced the Senate president
SS can produce the speaker if at all they will

So northeast should be sideline according to your biased thinking. They contributed more than all the 3 southern region. Even the last Senate presidency belongs to them before it was hijacked by Saraki.

Ahmed Lawal is the next Senate president. If not for you guys selfishnes you want to reap were you never sow. You have this sense of entitlement.

Sometimes i wonder how those people reason. When something has to do with the South, they divide them into 3 regions but as far as they are concerned, the north is a single region. The NE is heavily marginalised and they deserve something too. Its not that i really care about where the senate presidency goes but their hypocrisy is just so annoying.

When Buhari appoints someone from the NE, NW or NC They will simply say Buhari is favouring the North but in their case, rather than saying Buhari is favouring the 'south', They will mention a subregion. I think if i get time i will open a topic on this issue
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by APCsupporter: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

NE contributed what exactly?
This must be the joke of the century
Did Buhari get anything reasonable in the south south?
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Indiaindia: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
justtoodark:

i have the right to vote who i want,the same way you do....you ar not tellin me how to think.... angry angry

SE OR IBO S/P IS INVALID
WHAT WE NEED SS S/P
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Indiaindia: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
justtoodark:

SE OR IBO S/P IS INVALID
WHAT WE NEED IS SS S/P
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
APCsupporter:

Sometimes i wonder how those people reason. When something has to do with the South, they divide them into 3 regions but as far as they are concerned, the north is a single region. The NE is heavily marginalised and they deserve something too. Its not that i really care about where the senate presidency goes but their hypocrisy is just so annoying.

When Buhari appoints someone from the NE, NW or NC They will simply say Buhari is favouring the North but in their case, rather than saying Buhari is favouring the 'south', They will mention a subregion. I think if i get time i will open a topic on this issue

That's how they behave. And when it suite their biased narrative they will coin another word middle belt.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by APCsupporter: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
FriendNG:

That's how they behave. And when it suite their biased narrative they will coin another word middle belt.

Yet one idiot ia saying the north is power hungry when the reverse is the obvious case. if we were truly power hungry we would have voted for Atiku so that we will get another 8 years instead of Buharis 4. Enough of people reaping what they did not sow. The NW has the presidency, let the NE enjoy the senate presidency!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by APCsupporter: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Efewestern:

A region can not head the three arms of government, that's the issue here, stop trying to defend any rubbish here, I know your likes. Hope your bigotry won't destroy this country one day.

Is Buhari from the North east? Abi you think the north consists of 1 region while the South consists of 3?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by helinues: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
APCsupporter:

Did Buhari get anything reasonable in the south south?

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by chuzfridam: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
KEVIND:
South South don't need any fuckin' Senate presidency. This divide and conquer tactics the so-called SWCF and her caliphate masters will not work this time. So after the coming together of the South West and the North to kick our own Jonathan out, what they're now planning is to give us the Senate presidency so as to keep the oil flowing unhindered and to spite our cousins from the S'East who supported us wholeheartedly through out our travail. The earlier this Country is restructured the better. Sometime I blame our political leaders who are blindfolded with personal greed and the lack of foresight. Look, you and your Fulani masters cannot deceive us no more. What we want is the 100% control of our Oil and resources and not any fuckin' bribe.

You're still so much hurt that Jonathan was not elected
Are you that pained??
GEJ has moved long ago.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Indiaindia:

I DONT BLAME U. BECAUSE IF U ARE POLITICALY EXPOSED YOU WONT DEFENDING THE IBOS WHO ARE ENEMIES OF THE SS

Guy shut up you are Yoruba stop parading as SS. Face west and leave us SS and SE alone cos when everyone abandoned us they stood by us, example Jonathan era!
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Indiaindia:

[s]SE OR IBO S/P IS INVALID
WHAT WE NEED SS S/P[/s]

Yoruba boy speak for yourself and leave us SS to speak for ourselves we have our own mouth and our own sense.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by aljharem(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Indiaindia:

grin grin grin. I knew he was not SS. HE IS IGBO. PLEASE EXPOSE HIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orho Obada Is Dead / Controversy Trails Obi’s Parley With LP Lawmakers Over N’assembly Leadership / Oby Ezekwesili Expresses Disappointment After Police Blocked Them During Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.