Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) (36027 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by DavSagacity(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I wanna tell you this bro, I don't know you but I'm proud of you for giving the car to your mum and not some random girl. cool
Hmmmmmmm....Congrats to his mother. Every good mother deserves more. but do u know what he has done for the random girls that he did not brought or share on Nairaland..
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Topmaike007(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Dmpaul:
Airforce1 come and see ur mate!!
don't mind airfoce1,na Only babymama him Sabi

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by vikkeee(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2019
me too by God's grace, i'll do more for my mammi!!
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by johnpablo541(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2019
femi4:
What do you do for a living

Dude was a little popular in the travel section some years back. He gave a detailed gist of his experiences when he arrived the USA for the first time. He should be done with his studies and either changed status or be on OPT

3 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Kingjames(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Nigeria.....it is highly discouraging that the only news that comes from Nigeria through most foreign media is Boko Haram killed 500 Nigerian soldiers today, Fulani Herdsmen and Farmers clash left 350 farmers dead, armed bandits kidnap a Chinese businessman in Sokoto, unknown gunmen kidnapped 3 men in Abia state, suspected ritualists adopt and kill 4 school girls and dump their mutilated body in the bush, SARS officers kill 2 youths, angry soldier shot a youth for putting on army carmo, etc....no sane foreign investor will ever invest in a nation with this enormous insecurity challenges no matter how much tax waiver you promise him or her.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Funkybabee(f): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2019
May God continue to bless bro. Congrats to mama

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I wanna tell you this bro, I don't know you but I'm proud of you for giving the car to your mum and not some random girl. cool
How will anyone in his right senses give the car to a random girl instead of his mum or even siblings?

Do people actually do that? shocked

Family first.., for me.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by sharpwriter(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2019
sunisonflex29:
Are you a yahoo boy?

Well,what do I know?

Las las

Morale high......

I am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo
This song dey boost morale I swear. I just dey sing am since ooo

Lol... Saw the song being sung on instagram by mobile police men.... I just dey laugh... Useless songs plenty for those military and paramilitary forces mouths

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by delishpot: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2019
FManager:

Did you bother to ask when he was still suffering and hustling tongue , Also you are not Efcc, so mind your own business and do the same for your mother. angry

Typical Naija mentality. Even if you kill the whole world just have money to show and the average Naija man will look the other way and hail you like a god.

6 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by greenprince(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:

For God to bless you and do same for ur own mama wink

Nice one bro, I want to be like you when I grow cheesy

Anyway what was the clearing process like in Nigeria? Any excess hassles? I keep hearing bad stories about shipping cars from Europe

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by delishpot: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2019
MajorJeffery:

Una go die on top random girl matter. Una no fit talk without the hate speach on woman wey una no even know whether exist in ops life sef. Shior. Una go get stroke out of hatred for women.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2019
Posting this with her full pictures. Isn't it dangerous?

Congrats and thanks for been there for mama.

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by daclint(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2019
Dmpaul:
Airforce1 come and see ur mate!!

That one is currently at e money's gate waiting for him and his wife to come out so he'll snap and post on nairaland grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by ojun50(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2019
You have done well, nt does one shouting my my girlfriend dis my girlfriend dat. God bless u and yr home.
Nothing like blessing yr mother nd yr wife nt allllllllll dis girlfriend u guys are wasting money

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by kalvoken(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:
I got dis car last summer just for flexing.. only drove few times...winter came .and I decided to give to my mama in warri wink. So I had it shipped out and had my bro cleared it from Lagos. She received it today.. Omo no be small dancing and crying and prayer OOO cry

Words will fail me if I should start describing how loving dis woman has been to me. How she suffered..I feel lucky to be her child. Once again words will fail me.

Hers a tribute to her:

A dream came tru.... All d way... from�� to ��..I leave Vanity for you... enjoy oh sweet mother enjoy!.... Enjoy this appetizer dear mother.....paint that town red!!!....... enjoy oh sweet mother enjoy...... enjoy Mrs Helen Esi aka the 'comfort bringer'. ...All Glory to God #sweetmother

Guys don't wait till you become a millionaire b4 u start making ur parents Happy. De ere always endlessly on dia knees praying everyday for you.

I have always lived with dis philosophy that--

B4 I give any girl $50, I must have given my mum $50,000

B4 I pay any girls house rent,. I must have build a house for my mama ,

B4 I buy bicycle for any girl, I must have bought mama a car.

I always think of her ist because I know where I come from and what we have passed through.

This is awesome. Mothers are golden, no matter what.

You can imagine how much it means for a mad woman to be cherished by the children.

May God continue to bless you in every of your endeavors. God should also bless we that shared your blessing, so we can bless our mumsy too.

DJ give me #DEAR MAMA# BY 2PAC

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by jashar(f): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2019
femi4:
What do you do for a living

Very valid question I was about asking...

No hating o

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by phorget(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Op you didn't buy your mum a car,you only gave her the one you've been using.
A four door car would have been more appreciated,convertibles are not meant for grannies.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Lhimeet(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:
I got dis car last summer just for flexing.. only drove few times...winter came .and I decided to give to my mama in warri wink. So I had it shipped out and had my bro cleared it from Lagos. She received it today.. Omo no be small dancing and crying and prayer OOO cry

Words will fail me if I should start describing how loving dis woman has been to me. How she suffered..I feel lucky to be her child. Once again words will fail me.

Hers a tribute to her:

A dream came tru.... All d way... from�� to ��..I leave Vanity for you... enjoy oh sweet mother enjoy!.... Enjoy this appetizer dear mother.....paint that town red!!!....... enjoy oh sweet mother enjoy...... enjoy Mrs Helen Esi aka the 'comfort bringer'. ...All Glory to God #sweetmother

Guys don't wait till you become a millionaire b4 u start making ur parents Happy. De ere always endlessly on dia knees praying everyday for you.

I always think of her ist because I know where I come from and what we have passed through.
Blessing will continue to follow you bro... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Afonja007: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2019
You dey give your mama convertible car for city like warri ?all eyes will be on her now thanks to you ,security matters A lot ooo

4 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Witnes: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:

Hers a tribute to her:

Anything, be it the most expensive that our mothers don't deserve considering the suffer, pain and fight people for dare touches us, a mother love for her children is endless and I pray to God to give us the means to appreciate our mothers one day as u have just did. More oils to your joints.

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by johnkey: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Alvin007:

Thanks. Aii bro. You wan use ‘drop top’ carry dem babes. grin
I'm buying for my baby her birthday is next month.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Chiomzee(f): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:

i appreciate u my bro!
God will bless u more

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by sunisonflex29(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lol... Saw the song being sung on instagram by mobile police men.... I just dey laugh... Useless songs plenty for those military and paramilitary forces mouths
na this one boost morale pass abeg.if u know,you know
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
God bless u brotherly and bless ur hustle. Moms should come first in everything for wat they have gone through for us. Thumbs up for wat u did for ur mom. I pity all those guys who would spend heavily on slayqueens while ignoring their moms who suffered for them.

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by MaiGemu: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
And you still on NL?
Go out there and sweat.

Iykesmooth:

Oh God bless me so I can bless my mom too. She has done a lot for me

Unfortunately I'm in the worst state of my life now where even feeding is a problem

Chai God come to my aid o
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Grupo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
mimicue:
this is so cute. the car is so lovely , i pray one day i can do this for my father

First time I'm seeing someone who wants to do something for their father.

Oya, come and marry me

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Grupo(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
delishpot:

Typical Naija mentality. Even if you kill the whole world just have money to show and the average Naija man will look the other way and hail you like a god.

Why are you guys asking him for source of income for a car that costs less than 2m?

The guy mentioned that the car costs around $3k to $4k while clearing is around $1,500. Add up everything and it is not up to 2 million naira.

Are you people insisting that a hardworking person in the US cannot afford 2 million to buy a car after several months of hustle? Has the poverty mentality gotten to that level?

4 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Vince77(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I wanna tell you this bro, I don't know you but I'm proud of you for giving the car to your mum and not some random girl olosho. cool

Learn to always use the right words. It will help you a lot. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
You should have given her a simple car, this car is meant for flexing.

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by daviefm(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ah, someone then should shower me with some cash via 0019949452, Stanbic bank

Life sha
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Slynation(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
wow... this is dope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.