Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja (7321 Views)

Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Dacronym(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
You mumu as you even pay the 5k
Lol i have Never Payed close to that sef for haircut
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
mhizv:

There's a shop at film house, both for male and female. I think they take 1k for hair cut. That's the most expensive I've seen
Along wimpy Road gra port Harcourt they cut your hair minimum of 2500
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by mhizv(f): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
morningstar55:
my take exactly,but most them doesn't ask because they believe you must be a bigboy...that's Abj for you

Hmm true
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by drmikeadams(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
QuiverBox:
Keep ranting and exposing your depressed soul.

Learn to read, before Commenting. It will help you grin grin cheesy

Eya

grin grin truely
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by 2dice01: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
mhizv:

Lol I tire o. Atleast should have asked him first.

maybe its publicity stunt grin

I still dey cut my hair for 2h cool
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by irumole1975: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
morningstar55:
Why don't you cut your coat according to your material?
You don't have 15k yet you want to engage in bigboysm...fake life kee you there
better package yourself down to kubwa village where haircut is just 200.
Nonsense and ingredient angry

I don't know what to say to you seriously, I dont know what to say to you.
what you put uphere is an insult to humanity and should be treated as a derogatory hate speech. In fact you shuld be incacerated for attempting to balkanize Nigeria.

Don't quote me, I'll be busy begging the necessary authority on your behalf so they can have a mercy on you and tamper justice with mercy.
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by jeph19(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
mhizv:

There's a shop at film house, both for male and female. I think they take 1k for hair cut. That's the most expensive I've seen

Its all packaged nah.. With ac and the rest
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Uyi168: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
jeph19:

When in Asaba here it's 4h
Where I barb, it's 2h for nepa light and 250 for gen...
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by jeph19(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Uyi168:
Where I barb, it's 2h for nepa light and 250 for gen...
Where in asaba plz
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by tunize(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
some of dem won't i almost fell victim like that oooh some two years back wen i entered the saloon i sat down to cut all my mind be sey na mayb the #300 or las las #500 as the place package.only for me to sit down and my mind jst said ask this guy how much, bros said 1500 i sufri find my way oooh dem nor dey use shame chop shit.
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by CyberWolf: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Highest I’ve bab is 3h .. Even if I have the money, I won’t pay 15k for babbing angry ... I’m more fulfilled giving that money to motherless babies home.

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
dont they put the pricetag for all to see?
na wa
and 15k for barbing is way too much
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
CyberWolf:
Highest I’ve bab is 3h .. Even if I have the money, I won’t pay 15k for babbing angry ... I’m more fulfilled giving that money to motherless babies home.
there some claasique saloons that collect b/w 1500k to 2k but then 15k too much for one haircut
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by CyberWolf: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
lefulefu:
there some claasique saloons that collect b/w 1500k to 2k but then 15k too much for one haircut
hmm still much for me. Even though 2k or the 15k is nothing, I see it as a waste and I was brought up not to waste valuable things. My 3h gives me nice haircut and shaving and for the manicure and pedicure, I do it myself.
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by xoxocandy(f): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
morningstar55:
yours is even better...mine is 10k
woooow shocked
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by habsydiamond(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
The owner of the barber shop must be a member of uk barbing saloon association to have asked for such amount..... Thieves every where lke MTN sim and recharge cards.. undecided undecided
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Zanziman: 2:23am On Mar 05, 2019
kissa
Jason007:
lol... Ààpincredible
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by edicied: 2:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Women do their hair for 300k+ why should 15k for a hair cut be a big deal?
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by MrMcJay(m): 2:57am On Mar 05, 2019
morningstar55:
Why don't you cut your coat according to your material?
You don't have 15k yet you want to engage in bigboysm...fake life kee you there
better package yourself down to kubwa village where haircut is just 200.
Nonsense and ingredient angry

If you go with your friend, they may accept 300 naira for both of you.
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by encryptjay(m): 4:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Location and Packaging matters but 15k is on the high side.
Some barbers dey try sha; I love the way some of them just handle my hair with care.
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 05, 2019
CyberWolf:
hmm still much for me. Even though 2k or the 15k is nothing, I see it as a waste and I was brought up not to waste valuable things. My 3h gives me nice haircut and shaving and for the manicure and pedicure, I do it myself.
very true. Even with 3h or 4h u can still have a nice haircut in a decent saloon and i prefer using my own electric clipper. Anyway some ppl might see spending 15k on haircut every two weeks as nothing afterall there are guys who spend 150k on campaign everynight in clubscheesy. But like u said all na waste of money.
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 05, 2019
edicied:
Women do their hair for 300k+ why should 15k for a hair cut be a big deal?
even the ladies that sell crayfish and agbo on the street also do their hair for 300k +?shocked biko different levels dey for life.

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Twoclans(f): 6:09am On Mar 05, 2019
lefulefu:

The 15k was not just for hair cut ohhhhhh,fine girl gave him manicure and pedicure .He balanced he did not bother to ask for price .

They rub facial scrub on his face ,he balanced .As far as I am concerned he deliberately scammed the owner of that saloon . angry Abuja big boy my foot .Na so so fake life full everywhere for ABJ.

Where is pusyiter ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Samcoflex75(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2019
mhizv:

Hi, lets hookup, i am in asaba top
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Samcoflex75(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2019
mhizv:

Hi, lets hookup, i am in asaba too
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by mhizv(f): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Samcoflex75:

Hi, lets hookup, i am in asaba top

Lol am not based in asaba,I only visit.
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Twoclans:

The 15k was not just for hair cut ohhhhhh,fine girl gave him manicure and pedicure .He balanced he did not bother to ask for price .

They rub facial scrub on his face ,he balanced .As far as I am concerned he deliberately scammed the owner of that saloon . angry Abuja big boy my foot .Na so so fake life full everywhere for ABJ.

Where is pusyiter ?
bigboy runz gone wrongcheesy
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Pusyiter(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Ma,
Present. I dey here
I no dey barb for that kind saloon o.
How I go sit down go use 15k barb?
Na angel be the barber?
lefulefu:
bigboy runz gone wrongcheesy
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by JujuSugar(f): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Serves him right. Next time he will cut his coat according to his size grin grin grin
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by mhizv(f): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Samcoflex75:

Hi, lets hookup, i am in asaba too

Sending you emails is like going through security checks, getting approved first before getting your actual email. It's exhusting.
Re: Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja by Samcoflex75(m): 2:51am On Mar 06, 2019
mhizv:

Sending you emails is like going through security checks, getting approved first before getting your actual email. It's exhusting.

08029367556, whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

████ / Today Is No- Bra Day .is It Observed In Your Area / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.