Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Has Anyone Had This Crazy Headache Before. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Anyone Had This Crazy Headache Before. (521 Views)

Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Had This Crazy Headache Before. by lookingfly: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2019
It all started three weeks back with mild stomach ache, stiff neck, headache and a general feeling of unwellness. I thought it was the normal stomach upset after eating some meals that irritated my stomach most especially "moist moi" so decided to take tetracycline as usually which normally settles it but this time around no improvement. I took flagyl, paracetamol, ciproxin, arthemeter all to no avail. Decided to go to the teaching hospital and i was ask to carry out fbc, urinalysis and MP tests. All these period, i was in excruciating pain(headache,stiff neck, stomach ache, intermittent fever surge, cold feet, greenish mucoid diarrhoea). Finally, results came out and all other blood cells were normal except neutrophils(74 percent), MP(+) and urinalysis (was normal). Went back to meet the dr and still prescribed ciproxin, arthemeter, paracetamol and antacid. Since i had been on those drugs already except antacid, i added antacid to the medication but still no improvement. I now went to a private clinic and on swing my results by the doctor suspected meningitis which he immediately admitted me and started treatment for meningitis while my blood was sent for another test and when the test results came out, result was positive for typhoid fever, malaria(++). He then started treatment for both typhoid Fever and malaria fever concurrently with that of meningitis. After five days of treatment, was improving each day until I was discharged but kept having this vibratory feeling within my muscles which complained but the doctor insisted i was going to be normal and also gave me some drugs to continue taking at home.
Here i am at home resting and taking the drugs but that vibratory still continued and I started feeling as if i can hold myself when i stand, also when I try to sit or lie down i get this feeling as if am falling into the chair or the bed, kept on taking the drugs and after 10days headache and mild stiff neck resurface which I've been taking pain reliever to combat. There is also this pulling/heavy feeling i get from my nostrils to my forehead and hard palate with crackling sounds which has been giving me sleepless night until i sedate my

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Check Out The State With The Highest Number Of Hiv-infected Pple In Ni / Ubomi: Free Medical Outreach Targeting 4,000 People Enters Third Day(photos) / Help; I Used The Rest Room (toilet) Always Immediately After Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.