Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested (14770 Views)

Lagos Taskforce Arrests Okada Riders Who Ply Highways, Restricted Routes / Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2019
By Eyo Nse,

A young girl, Grace Henry Okon of No 30 Etinyin Abasi Street in Calabar, Calabar South local government area of Cross River State was allegedly defiled by three tricycles (Keke Napep) riders few weeks ago, Brainnews report.

The three suspects were arrested at different locations across Calabar, the Cross River state capital.

Effiong Okon Essien M, Godwin Etim Asuquo M and Hogan Bassey Okon M, the three suspects, were alleged to have gone to the family of the victim on a tricycle and forcefully dragged her into the Keke and took her away.

According to reports, the victim went to the grandmother’s place to visit her at the above address, when the suspects went and forcefully dragged her into the Keke and drove her around till night.

An eyewitness who spoke with our reporter, but pleaded for anonymity, said;

“She was taken to an uncompleted building along Adam Duke Street, Calabar where the suspects had turn of unlawful carnal knowledge of her.”

The Commissioner of Police, Mr Austin Agbonlahor, who confirmed the story to our correspondent, said the victim was examined by qualified medical Practitioner for confirmation of her health status.

“The said Grace Henry was examined by a qualified medical practitioner for confirmation of her health status. The suspects have confessed to the crime and will soon be charged to court,” he said.

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/three-tricycle-riders-arrested-for-raping-girl-in-calabar/

1 Share

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by neweraomo: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2019
FCT....I dedicate this to all NCAN for their consistency over the association...oya over to you guys grin

1 Like

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by midehi2(f): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Hian!
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by freemanbubble: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
I dey wonder wetin men dey benefits or enjoy from rape?

If my girl friend is not happy i can't bang her not to talk of banging a woman without her consent. And she is even crying.

If you want to to enjoy sex with a woman
Let her be happy and with her consent
Then you will enjoy sex with her to the fullest
Her body reaction alone will stimulate the sweetness
Watch how she will get wet easily
Her vaginal muscles will contract and relax to stimulate your diccckkk
Even the type of liquids coming out of her vaginal alone when banging her both watery, creamy, sticky will definitely tell you she is emotionally involved and happy
Even the sadomachochism type of sex in the movie "fifthy shades darker or fifthy shades of grey is still done with the woman's consent!

20 Likes

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Dappyroyy(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Any one dat rapes shud just be amputated or killed as olosho plenty reach

6 Likes

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by khallebb(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Let their dicks be fried in hot boiling oil.

3 Likes

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Obynopositive: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2019
chai conji na bastard..... shocked
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by picowire: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2019
really
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by okomile(f): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Cut their balls off

3 Likes

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Pavore9: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by don4real18(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Just kill them all...

1 Like

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by naijaguy1234(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
I dey wonder wetin men dey benefits from rape?

You serious so?
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2019
okomile:
Cut their balls off

Really? I doubt u will say this if u were called to the police station with the news dat ur father or brother is among the rapists....
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by IvarTheBoneless: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2019
Kill the rapists! angry
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Yinxies(f): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Na wa sha!
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by HarbySloy(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2019
How i wish all this Prostitute can protest against rape for their own patronage rather than protest on election palaver
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Donchukz(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/three-tricycle-riders-arrested-for-raping-girl-in-calabar/
Animals called man,olosho is everywhere to satisfy your animalistic desire,u guys ignored it. Let d law take it's full place
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Originalsly: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmm.... so name and address of the victim..... the world must know she was raped. Blogger .......and moderator are soooo........ let me shut up.
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by senrino(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2019
This story no add up oo..

Police wey sabi lie
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Jolite(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2019
okomile:
Cut their balls off
Haba Aunty, not to even reform them?
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Naijabred: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by layo50(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Cheapest offers, to and fro

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Bestbeelieve: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
They should be bedicked!!!
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by sterlingD(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

If my girl friend is not happy i can't bang her not to talk of banging a woman without her consent. And she is even crying.

Even the type of liquids coming out of her vaginal alone when banging her both watery, creamy, sticky will definitely tell you she is emotionally involved and happy
Even the sadomachochism type of sex in the movie "fifthy shades darker or fifthy shades of grey is still done with the woman's consent!

MAN,na the koko.Na true talk you talk.You talk the thing WELL.You talk am WELL,WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL wink

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by saintaustine(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Haaaa.
Dr Freemanbubble.
True Talk.

Doctor in Sexology.
Am impress
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Naija4love(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

For all this your talking my guy.. Today my girlfriend Don die. I must see cream,watery, liquid, muscles as you talk am.. Make I first go take agbo-jedi-jedi grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) / Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents / North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.