Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci (15329 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by olisaEze(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
This is rubbish and I can boldly say nobody sent them on this. Atiku has the right to go to court if he so wishes. It will only establish his failure and rejection.

If this was done based on him inciting the public, I won't have problem with it. But this is nonsense and APC or whoever is involved should stop it.

This is one of PDP fake news

Except ure the head of the Buhari Campaign Organisation I think u should wait for them to refute the statement before pointing fingers at the opposition party. Unless u want to stand the risk of looking stupid if they don’t deny making the report.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Lol @Undemocratic Tendencies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by lexy2014: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2019
yuxolocas:
what did he do wrong

He really didn't do anything wrong. Some times u just wonder if APC is d party in power or if they are d opposition

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Quality20(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2019
he can only incite insurgency, herdsmen n banditry
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Igahbarr: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2019
The fear of loosing the stolen mandate to its rightful owner is the beginning of wisdom . APC shouldn't complain if them claimed the election was free and fair.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by lexy2014: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
This is rubbish and I can boldly say nobody sent them on this. Atiku has the right to go to court if he so wishes. It will only establish his failure and rejection.

If this was done based on him inciting the public, I won't have problem with it. But this is nonsense and APC or whoever is involved should stop it.

This is one of PDP fake news

By now u should no what APC is capable of & what PDP is capable of

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by ogmask: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Unfortunately, all the comments above fail to get the import of the letter.
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by kdwar: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:
It shows that majority of Nigerians didn't want Atiku..Nobody is fighting for atiku..

Is this the summation of your reasoning? So because nobody fights for a rape victim, invariably means that nobody cares about him/her? And even if nobody cares about the rape victim, he/she shouldn't seek justice through legal means? Please, be bright... you are not a cow.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by egbabiekperemo1: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:
It shows that majority of Nigerians didn't want Atiku..Nobody is fighting for him

I guess we now have brainless almajiris on this forum. U dey craze walahi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by thunderbabs: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Why is the APC and the Buhari fan club scared of with all this shit?

Coz there are so many incriminating evidencies of electoral fraud available to the PDP or what?

The APC should stop crying foul while they are the culprits.

Iraanu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by albaniy1: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2019
SEE THESE PEP SAYING BUHARI IS AFRAID OF ATIKU GONG TO COURT AND IF THE NORTHERNERS SAY THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY POLITICS MORE THAN THEM THEY WILL NOT AGREE BUT LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY MAYBE THE OLODOS MAY UNDERSTAND

ATIKU; I WILL GO TO COURT IF I LOOSE AND SINCE THE JUDGE IS OURS HE WILL GIVE US

BUHARI; CCT OYA PROBE ONOGEN

ATIKU; THERE IS STILL CHANCE AFTER WE FAIL IN M TANKO'S HAND WE REPORT TO EU. AND AU. SO INTN COMMUNITY GO ENTER

BUHARI; OKAYYYYY OYA APC REPORT THEM TO EU. AND AU. SO IF THAT IF THEY FAILD IN THE COURT THEM GO SAY EVEN B4 WE TALKAM SAY THEY ARE NOT THE WINNER.

WIsdom my friends wisdom.......
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by ZillionDollars: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2019
And atiku should ask the court to grant request to verifying the thumb printed ballot papers to confirm if the mandate was rigged. The finger prints can confirm all of that if there were multiple thumbprints and if they are actually the voter card owner's..
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2019
Excaperx:
Why is APC so afraid of Atiku going to court?

Lalasticlala mynd44 do you know why?
Yes because there was massive rigging tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by peesleem(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2019
albaniy1:
SEE THESE PEP SAYING BUHARI IS AFRAID OF ATIKU GONG TO COURT AND IF THE NORTHERNERS SAY THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY POLITICS MORE THAN THEM THEY WILL NOT AGREE BUT LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY MAYBE THE OLODOS MAY UNDERSTAND

ATIKU; I WILL GO TO COURT IF I LOOSE AND SINCE THE JUDGE IS OURS HE WILL GIVE US

BUHARI; CCT OYA PROBE ONOGEN

ATIKU; THERE IS STILL CHANCE AFTER WE FAIL IN M TANKO'S HAND WE REPORT TO EU. AND AU. SO INTN COMMUNITY GO ENTER

BUHARI; OKAYYYYY OYA APC REPORT THEM TO EU. AND AU. SO IF THAT IF THEY FAILD IN THE COURT THEM GO SAY EVEN B4 WE TALKAM SAY THEY ARE NOT THE WINNER.

WIsdom my friends wisdom.......
Do you even understand yourself talk more of your write up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Purej: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari refusal to sign electoral bill into law, the removal of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, little or No use of card reader /accreditation of voters in the North, sabotage of election materials in the south, deliberate violence and ballot box snatching in the south, inflation of Voting figures in the north, cancellation of votes in the south , all these are the strategy used by APC in rigging this election.

There are enough evidences at the disposal of PDP & its presidential candidate, but what judgement do one expect from a judiciary that was bought over just before the election.

Only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by eodavids(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Esseite:
Is it a crime for him to proove his case if he has evidences?...

If the op is stating the fact, then APC is afraid of something damaging (information) which the PDP/Atiku will expose when the court hears the case....

But to say Atiku should not exercise his right to seek redress is an infringement on the man's inalienable right

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by albaniy1: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
peesleem:

Do you even understand yourself talk more of your write up

it will be a great plessure to me if u help in explaining myself 4 me and my write up
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by nextnear(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:
It shows that majority of Nigerians didn't want Atiku..Nobody is fighting for him
it shows your are clueless, even you yourself can not relate this your comment to anything meaningful concerning the post. Its better you just try and sleep.
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by nextnear(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Excaperx:
Daily Post Nigeria

Buhari Campaign Organisation reports Atiku to EU, AU over ‘undemocratic tendencies’

Chijioke Jannah Chijioke Jannah
2 mins ago

The Buhari Campaign Organisation (BCO) has written to the international community to caution the presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

Specifically, the presidential campaign group petitioned the European Union (EU) and the African Union (AU).

The group urged them to prevail upon Atiku to jettison his plan of going to court to challenge President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election.

In separate letters addressed to the heads of EU and AU Observation Missions in Nigeria, BCO noted that the international bodies must act fast to save the country’s democracy from what it described as Atiku’s inequitable conduct despite the reports of fairness in the just concluded polls by international observers.

In the letters made available to journalists in Abuja on Sunday by its Director of Communications and Strategic Planning, Mallam Gidado Ibrahim, the BCO said Atiku ought to have congratulated President Buhari instead of yielding to PDP’s politics of bitterness.

The group pointed out that Buhari’s magnanimity in victory, which was demonstrated in his appeal to his supporters not to humiliate the opposition was enough reason for Atiku to repent of his obstinacy and congratulate the president on his reelection.

BCO said: “We are writing to inform you of the undemocratic tendencies of the presidential candidate of the main opposition party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, who has chosen to take the electoral process in Nigeria backward after a peaceful and credible presidential and National Assembly elections conducted penultimate Saturday.

“In spite of reports by foreign observers acknowledging the polls as free, fair and peaceful, the opposition party and its candidate have chosen to discredit the entire process and make the Observation Missions look as if they are biased in their assessment of the just concluded presidential poll.

“Apart from blatantly refusing to congratulate the winner of the said poll, President Muhammadu Buhari, the PDP and its candidate have taken the battle to court apparently to cause distractions with a view to slowing down the wheels of governance in the country.

“The PDP is still inciting the Nigerian public against the government of the day irrespective of the fact that President Buhari had been magnanimous in victory. He has pledged to run an all-inclusive government and has even urged us, his supporters, not to gloat or humiliate the opposition, an enjoinder we have adhered strictly to the letter.

“We deem it fit to draw your attention to this brazen attempt to frustrate the democratic process, hoping that you will intervene by calling the PDP and its presidential candidate to order and ensure that the tenets of democracy are adhered to in the ongoing electoral process in Nigeria.

“Atiku should follow former President Goodluck Jonathan’s example. Nobody’s life should be sacrificed for any politician’s ambition. He should abide by the agreement signed by all presidential candidates with the National Peace Committee to accept the results of the just concluded presidential poll in good faith.

“Nigeria has, in the past witnessed enough shedding of the blood of innocent Nigerians. If Atiku wants to help Nigerians, he should work with the Buhari-led government for a prosperous nation. He should not set Nigeria aflame with his inordinate ambition and insatiable thirst for power.”

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/03/04/buhari-campaign-organisation-reports-atiku-eu-au-undemocratic-tendencies/amp/
APC have now turned themselves to laughingstock. All is see here is guilty conscience and fear of being removed from power, and they are actually showing it in such a funny fashion. Eyaa what a shame... So going to court can distract government like this... Comedy in style... Lol
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by jamace(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Buhari lost elections 4 times. went to court 4 times, never conceeded defeat nor congratulated the winner.He even incited his supporters to murder over 1000 Nigerians and no one chided nor indicted him and yet the same people who kept quiet now want Atiku to concede. Why is this Buhari being held to a different standard compared to others?

Thanks for reminding the ZoneBees that Buhari did worse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Godwinchioke: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why is Apc so scared of Atiku going to court? It is on record that most people from the present Apc who tested power in the past secured it through court processes. So why are they afraid now. Amechi, Oshomole, Fani Fayemi, etc came to power through this process
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by bilulu(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:
Then allow him go to court. Buhari went to court thrice so while trying to stop Atiku from going to court abi going to court is undemocratic?
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by pawesome(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why are they so afraid of Atiku going to court?
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by repogirl(f): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
When Buhari was dragging PDP to court all those times after losing elections, did anybody report him to EU for Antidemocratic tendencies?

When Buhari was gearing his baboons and dogs to kill people, did anybody drag him to EU to report his anti-democratic tendencies

So what is all this nonsense about?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by bizzibodi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
I can smell fake news?it boom like a SKUNK!
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by markbidex: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
saaron:
Because they know the recent presidential election was far from free and fair. With what Atiku have in his disposal as far as evidence is concern, Atiku will be declared the rightful winner.
cheesy biafrians wish let him go to court, no be naija court smh before buhari will finish his 4 year term the case will still be there, we r just watching any one that want to stand for him in court will be probe too hereby puting all there plans on hold na only him son inlaw dey detention naw abi let him continue cheesy the result he has he will tell the court were he get it and each collation officer must defend him cheesy una think say na small case smh let him go to court buhari have been going to court before he eventually won in 2015
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by gaskiyamagana: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Foolish post by OP, BMO and Apc
I don't know why this BCO is worrying itself. Buhari gone to court many times as a loser, heaven was not fell. Atiku going to court is normal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by gaskiyamagana: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Excaperx:

Afraid of who, for what?
APC is only Sympathetic that they want to chop more of his money.
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by Jokkarm2: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
hahahahaha,i hope my APC people are not afraid of court.
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by ebuka440: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
We have all seen it. This election wasn't free and fair. They have been lying to us that international observers said that the election was free and fair. Pdp must challenge them in court whether they like it or not
Re: Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci by mechanics(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Excaperx:

I wonder o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare / 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week / Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.