Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Are You On Topbuzz? Let's Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You On Topbuzz? Let's Meet Here (292 Views)

POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here / Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You On Topbuzz? Let's Meet Here by bigboyobi(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Hi guys,
I joined topbuzz in May last year and I must say that the website is cool even though I have not been consistent with it. However, I have posted some nice articles and videos on the website and it has generated some considerable amount of views and likes.
Presently I have been thrown off balance by what I read on the site. I found out that Nigerians was not listed on the list of countries eligible for withdrawal of earnings and thus that is the basis of creating this thread. If you have a better explanation of the list or topbuzz earnings opportunity for Nigerians, please come forward and share with us all. God bless you as you do so. Thanks.
Re: Are You On Topbuzz? Let's Meet Here by bigboyobi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
I am awaiting your replies guys.
Re: Are You On Topbuzz? Let's Meet Here by bedfordng(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
it used to be the talk of the moment last yeah when Nigerians did their usual thing to run the site down by faking views and referring ghost users to earn. every where you go on facebook that year is either you see self claimed guru posting about how you can make 1k USD with top buzz without doing anything. because of the fraud and trick used by both Nigerians, Indians, Bangladesh, Philippines and other Asian countries, they decided to be strict with their system including withdrawal process.
Re: Are You On Topbuzz? Let's Meet Here by bigboyobi(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks @ Bedford. It's just so annoying. These nicompoops are just making things worst for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Build N1million E-commerce Dropshipping Business In 6 Months With Zero Capital / Union Bank Unveils ‘alpher’ On International Women’s Day / Over 30 Million Phone Numbers And Emails Available Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.