Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (70014 Views)

Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Dailyhappenings: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
A newborn baby has been nicknamed "Baby Strong" by social media users after he grabbed the doctor's shirt seconds after he was born and refused to let go.

The baby boy was born in Ph??ng Châu International Hospital in Vietnam. As the doctor attending to the baby was about to leave and get changed, the crying baby grabbed a string in his robe and held onto it.

The doctor stood confused as he watched the baby crying while holding on to him with a grip that was unnaturally firm for a newborn baby.

Ph??ng Châu International Hospital shared the adorable photos to show the bond between the newborn baby and his first care giver and social media users loved the photos.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/new-born-baby-grabs-doctors-shirt-few.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Jay5mie: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Can someone explain why they are blurring the pic

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by respect80(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:
E tire me o cheesy

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Ehiscotch(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:

We all wouldn't want others seeing our little Johnson's when we grow up.

238 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
It’s VERY COMMON naaa.
Let’s not start before NIGERIA and SOUTH AFRICA PASTORS turn it into something else, just to generate funds.

Please let’s stop it here

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
So cute,look at his little hands embarassed

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Tamarapetty(f): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Lol, awww

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by donstan18: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2019
He thought they were taking him to Nigeria.

430 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Patrinus: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Father behold thy son, son behold thy father!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by freemi(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:
hehe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Houseofglam7(f): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by freeeeme(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2019
The baby was like "Doki, Come..hope no be naija I land oo. If na naija, do my visa before u comot dis room

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by dominique(f): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Sooo cute❤❤❤

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by soberdrunk(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
When you have an arrangement with angels for USA but you end up in Vietnam........ angry

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Wow!
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Blinkers: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
cool

EVILFOREST:
It’s VERY COMMON naaa.
Let’s not start before NIGERIA and SOUTH AFRICA PASTORS turn it into something else, just to generate funds.

Please let’s stop it here

As if you know the format

If it happened in Nigeria, pastors would have started prophesying rubbish to Nigerians who mostly follow them blindly without asking questions

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by holluwai(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2019
If I be the papa I go ask for explanations o cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by kindnyce(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmm
Hope she's not thinking she was in naija?

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by IvarTheBoneless: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
grin

It wants to go back!

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by finalboss(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Amazing
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Unconquerable: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Vietnam, Thailand, China, etc. That’s where you find such.
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Johnny1013(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
freeeeme:
The baby was like "Doki, Come..hope no be naija I land oo. If na naija, do my visa before u comot dis room
lol very funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by thaoriginator: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by sabenabeauty(f): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Awww. Maybe he thought he was in nigeria

don't worry baby. it is not NextLevel country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by infogenius(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Correct pickin. Taking charge from birth

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by ujampie: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Doctor why did you allow me to be delivered here in Nigeria..... I taught I was headed to AMERICA �������������.....
Oya doctor put me back into the womb......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by sabenabeauty(f): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.