Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,774 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (70010 Views)

Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Maket: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Trouble in this world is too much. Why did you bring me out?

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
the baby be like say e no like the place
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by sweetyme001(f): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Wow!! The same way Nigerians are holding on to Buhari!! Baba we won't let you go!!
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Drmberede(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
He heard im mama na Nigerian grin
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by tohyorsih(f): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
so so cute kiss
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:
Can someone explain why they are blurring the pic

Some girls get aroused at the sight of joystick be it a baby's own or an adult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Dan809: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2019
It is well
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by gonkin(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Onigbese doctor
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by pogo2018: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2019
super cool
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
candlewax:

Some girls get aroused at the sight of joystick be it a baby's own or an adult

Mumu boy.

4 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by oruma19: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
A newborn baby has been nicknamed "Baby Strong" by social media users after he grabbed the doctor's shirt seconds after he was born and refused to let go.

The baby boy was born in Ph??ng Châu International Hospital in Vietnam. As the doctor attending to the baby was about to leave and get changed, the crying baby grabbed a string in his robe and held onto it.

The doctor stood confused as he watched the baby crying while holding on to him with a grip that was unnaturally firm for a newborn baby.

Ph??ng Châu International Hospital shared the adorable photos to show the bond between the newborn baby and his first care giver and social media users loved the photos.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/new-born-baby-grabs-doctors-shirt-few.html

talent already discovered... Future wrestler
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by computerglobal(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
angry
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by idonhammer: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Okk
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by EdoBozz(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
freeeeme:
The baby was like "Doki, Come..hope no be naija I land oo. If na naija, do my visa before u comot dis room

Lol.... Exactly my mind.
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Zaikon(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:

Respect to that private region
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by princetemitee(f): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
maybe the doctor is her real biological father grin grin i only guess

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
THE BOY WANT TO BE BORN IN THE NORTHERN NIGERIA AND END UP IN VIETNAM

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
kmcutez:

Mumu boy.

I'm sorry I exposed you
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by daroz(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
When you have an arrangement with angels for USA but you end up in Vietnam........ angry
Lol
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Neddyogu(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Kung-fu baby!
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by amazinglanre: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
When you have an arrangement with angels for USA but you end up in Vietnam........ angry
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by AnanseK(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2019
The palmar primitive grasp reflex in neonates is strong enough to hold the baby’s weight. A well known phenomenon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Mcy56(f): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2019
sabenabeauty:
Awww. Maybe he thought he was in nigeria
I know I'll see this kind of comment here. grin
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by ukejejohnson(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2019
The sweetest thing to see this morning smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:
grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by Mcy56(f): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2019
freeeeme:
The baby was like "Doki, Come..hope no be naija I land oo. If na naija, do my visa before u comot dis room
Funny grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by AfonjaConehead: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:

Perv

Lolssssssssss
grin
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by bhella10: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
holluwai:
If I be the papa I go ask for explanations o cheesy
Na woman be the doctor
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by olajide8(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
He thought they were taking him to Nigeria.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic by sammyj: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Maybe the doctor is the biological Father of the Baby. The Father should go for a paternity test !! shocked shocked shocked grin grin
EVILFOREST:
It’s VERY COMMON naaa.
Let’s not start before NIGERIA and SOUTH AFRICA PASTORS turn it into something else, just to generate funds.

Please let’s stop it here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.