Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

Forever Living Products Is Real - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forever Living Products Is Real (2076 Views)

Hidden Benefits Of Forever Living Productss / Buy Forever Living Products Online Shops From Nigeria, United Kingdom,usa,other / Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever Living Products Is Real by seyluv(f): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2010
HELLO EVERYBODY, I WANT TO TELL U A BETTER WAY YOU CAN MAKE MORE MONEY AND STILL RETAIN THE JOB U ARE DOING,ITS BY JOING FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT NETWORK MKTING TEAM, ITS LOT BETA AND EASIER THAN BEFORE, ITS NOW A TEAM WORK,UNLIKE B4 DT U WILL BE ON UR OWN ,ALL U NEED IS TO REGISTER WITH N60000, OR N142,000 IF U WANT TO BE FASTER, BRING AT LEAST ONE PERSON IN A MONTH, NOTE THAT U ARE NOT DOING IT ALONE, EVRY BODY IN UR TEAM IS PARTICIPATING, E.G IF U REGISTER NOW & LIKE 10 OTHER PEOPLE REGISTERS AFTER U THRU UR TEAM MEMBERS , THEY WILL BE UNDER U , AND U WILL EARN FRM ALL OF THEM, BUT THE BASIC THING IS FOR U TO JOIN AN ACTIVE TEAM LIKE MY TEAM, I CAN BOLDLY TELL U THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN MY TEAM THAT EARNS BTW N700,000 & N10MILLION MONTHLY, ITS NOT A DREAM, ITS REAL,DONT BE DISCOURAGED,JOIN NOW, JOIN THE ACTIVE TEAM, JOIN MY TEAM, PICK UP THE FORM 2DAY , REMEMBER U ARE NOT PAYING THE MONEY TO ANYBODY, U ARE PAYING DIRECTLY INTO FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT ACCT IN THE BANK, ,ITS VERY TRANSPARENT , , U ARE FREE TO CALL ME IF U NEED MORE CLARIFICATIONS , 07029013725, REMEMBER DONT JUST JOIN 4 JOINING SAKE , JOIN AN ACTIVE TEAM , WE HOLD SEMINAR ON A WEEKLY BASIS , DECIDE NOWWWWW
Re: Forever Living Products Is Real by okine4real: 1:18pm On May 31, 2012
@serluv i would like to send you an email. i have some business i wuold want to discuss with you. pls mail me on okine4real@yahoo.com or call me on 08036541861. i await your response.
Re: Forever Living Products Is Real by teamliberty: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Forever Living is the real deal. An extremely successful company with a phenomenal track record. I would place them in the category of pioneers in the industry and know what it takes to being a success in the industry as my company begins the process of opening up the African market as we are where Forever Living was ten years ago. I am extremely excited to follow in their foot steps as the BMW, Mercedes of the industry, as we have been described by many in the industry. http://www.whypatrick.com

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Brand New 7inch Laptop For Just #14,000 / Geneva Stainless Steel Watch For An Unbeatable Price Of #2000- Unisex / Get Mexico Visa Within 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.