Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer (1910 Views)

How God Blessed A Nairalander With A Good Job After 5 Years / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by ilomacbell(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Dear Nairalander
I received a text from Jaiz Bank Plc last week asking me to come for an aptitude test this week and I don't have an idea how their question will look like. you can forward any PDF format Question to my email or WhatsApp please.
bellokamaldeen2017@gmil.com or 07037905779.
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by AstralBody: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
ilomacbell:
Dear Nairalander
I received a text from Jaiz Bank Plc last week asking me to come for an aptitude test this week and I don't have an idea how their question will look like. you can forward any PDF format Question to my email or WhatsApp please.
bellokamaldeen2017@gmil.com or 07037905779.
Have sent it. Check ur mail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by ilomacbell(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
please re-forward it ilomacbell@gmail.com or bellokamaldeen2017@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by ilomacbell(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
AstralBody:
not there please kindly resend it bellokamaldeen2017@gmail.com
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by AstralBody: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
ilomacbell:

not there please kindly resend it bellokamaldeen2017@gmail.com
check ur mail
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by Awhy5940: 11:02pm On May 03, 2019
Please kindly send the past question to aladeayomidejoseph@gmail.com I need it urgently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by mattbass(m): 3:22am On May 04, 2019
AstralBody:

Please re-forward to this mail, matthewbassey@yahoo.com or matthewbassey4@gmail.com.
Thank you sir.
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by donbrowser(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2019
AstralBody:
I need a copy too. Email at signature
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by mattbass(m): 12:37am On May 05, 2019
AstralBody:
check ur mail
Please send to me... Matthewbassey@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by kenodrill: 3:37am On May 05, 2019
AstralBody:

Please sir can you also forward any questions and answer for aptitude test in PTF format to me.

newmanagberegha44@yahoo.com.

WhatsApp 08134476715

Thanks and God bless!
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by AstralBody: 8:20am On May 06, 2019
mattbass:

Please re-forward to this mail, matthewbassey@yahoo.com or matthewbassey4@gmail.com.
Thank you sir.
Sent
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by AstralBody: 8:21am On May 06, 2019
donbrowser:

I need a copy too. Email at signature
Sent
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by AstralBody: 8:21am On May 06, 2019
kenodrill:

Please sir can you also forward any questions and answer for aptitude test in PTF format to me.

newmanagberegha44@yahoo.com.

WhatsApp 08134476715

Thanks and God bless!
Sent
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by kenodrill: 11:04am On May 06, 2019
AstralBody:
Sent

Thanks sir...God bless you
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by mattbass(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2019
AstralBody:
Sent
Thank you sir. God bless.
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by odunsibk: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please, i need a copy too.

oduns2020@yahoo.com

God bless.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by 6Milk(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
ilomacbell:
please kindly forward to mildwind106@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by Rhaleehart: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please help me forward the jaiz bank past question to my mail. raliatoteniara@gmail.com. Thank you so much I will be expecting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by bukhety(f): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Pls kindly send it to bukoladegboye@gmail.com thank you
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
AstralBody:
Good evening. Please help me out with jaiz bank past questions and answers. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
AstralBody:
Good evening. Please help me out with jaiz bank past questions and answers. Thanks in anticipation. Thisisabdullahiadamu@gmail.com this is my mail
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
kenodrill:

Thanks sir...God bless you
Good evening. Please help me out with jaiz bank past questions and answers. Thanks in anticipation. Thisisabdullahiadamu@gmail.com this is my mail
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by Misbahuddeen(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Cuteamigo1:

Please kindly help someone out too, forward to uhabsimuhabsim@gmail.com
Will really appreciate it as I also received thesame invitation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Misbahuddeen:

Please kindly help someone out too, forward to uhabsimuhabsim@gmail.com
Will really appreciate it as I also received thesame invitation.
still waiting for them to share it with me.
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by kneekky92(f): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2019
AstralBody:
Good morning, I found this thread while searching for Jaiz bank aptitude test, sorry to bother you, please i need the aptitude test questions as well, email is temmyoluwo@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by AstralBody: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2019
kneekky92:
Good morning, I found this thread while searching for Jaiz bank aptitude test, sorry to bother you, please i need the aptitude test questions as well, email is temmyoluwo@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by AstralBody: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2019
Cuteamigo1:

Sent
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2019
AstralBody:
Sent
Thanks. God bless you
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by SirWhiteFish: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2019
ilomacbell:
Hi kindly share please
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by KunSegzy100(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
AstralBody:
please sir I need the aptitude test questions sir, pls send to osundinasegun@gmail.com
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by Holarz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
AstralBody:

Hi,how are u doing,please can u help me send it to my mail also,i have the exam tmrw,i will really appreciate.

bmsa017@gmail.com
Re: Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer by SirMustee(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Good day.
Please can you help me with Jaiz bank aptitude test question.
efymus@gmail.com
Thanks man

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Employed By Exxonmobil / Please I Really Need An Advice!!! / Is Recruitment On Hold At Firstbank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.