Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend (31770 Views)

Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by EmagNig(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2019
A Video of South African singer Babes Wodumo being beaten live on Instagram by her boyfriend Mampintsha has surfaced on social media.

The video has angered a lot of people on twitter. The video appears to have been a live feed on Instagram by Babes Wodumo.

It has now being shared all over social media.

In it, Babes could be heard saying something and then Mampintsha quickly moves to beat her up. Babes could be heard crying.

A lot of people are condemning Mampintsha for the brutal act as this would not be the first time that Mampintsha has been accused of beating up the singer.

See Video:
https://lailasnews.com/babes-wodumo-beaten-live-on-instagram-by-boyfriend/

4 Shares

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2019
They won't quit the relationship now oh until someone ends up in a body bag....

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
OK oo seen

Pretty Bride With Angelic Voice Leads Praise And Worship On Her Wedding Day Watch Video Here

1 Like

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by freemanbubble: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Play

1 Like

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by inoki247: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Trully some type of Love Blind....Get well soon....

3 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by mbahdi(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by davillian(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
When we tell them to stay away from guys who are extremely jealous and quick to anger they will refuse.
If he hits you once during a relationship you will turn punching bag after marriage.
Men that hits women can never repent.

24 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by sacajawea: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Na Those kind Boys fit them grin Mumu Girls

8 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by mrpatozky(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Babes... Is that a name lol...

3 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Nlolodo: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Publicity stunt grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by obembet(f): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
9ja083:
was she suppose to wait for us to see how he beat her up before she ends that relationship?

Power of love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Rubbiish(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
mrpatozky:
Babes... Is that a name lol...
Lol South Africans are fond of strange names

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by 9ja083: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
was she suppose to wait for us to see how he beat her up before she ends that relationship?

3 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by dante0147: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nothing new in SA!

1 Like

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Uyi168: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
This geh toto go deep oo...

1 Like

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Maybe she deserved it undecided

I get headache abeg

2 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by agbangam: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
So she they record the beating, hope she recorded when she was insulting the guy
Y beat her I hate domestic violence.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by cr7lomo: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
The apartheid era really dealt with these peoples psych...quite unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by erons22(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
ok
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by sunisonflex29(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
See fine girl boy dey beat..? Na this type of boys dey good for me to smackdown..

In other news

I am sorry,the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet o grin grin grin.

Morale high

2 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Offpoint1: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Is babes her name or nickname? ayam not understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by sanmtiago(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
If you know you can't handle a relationship why start up one.
Men when beat women disgust me
Simply walk out instead of creating a scene
Men with 1 ball. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
I hope this is not a publicity stunt or a ploy to set him up. Because she's insulting him in the video. It's almost like she's doing it intentionally to get the "right" reaction out of him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Akposb(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
What is the use of one being a specimen in a never ending test. Men that beat women are encouraged because they got those who are willing to take such. I hope she is not looking for help or pity because she is in the best place to help herself.
Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Melancho: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Guys if you want to fight, fight your fellow man. Don't fight women. Are you a chicken? Bitch ass fools!

I sell gov and Edu backlinks. I design smooth websites. Ask me anything 07085013051 (whatsapp or calls)

2 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Xkalaban(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nawao, I wonder what she sees in that dirty ugly beast she calls her boyfriend. That one that probably has 6 kids out of wedlock elsewhere. Well, slay queens and money are inseparable I guess. It's life sha, let her deal with it....

2 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Jaynom(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I hope this is not a publicity stunt or a ploy to set him up. Because she's insulting him in the video. It's almost like she's doing it intentionally to get the "right" reaction out of him.
I don't support physically attacking someone but it's obvious she said something. What did she say tho?

4 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jaynom:

I don't support physically attacking someone but it's obvious she said something. What did she say tho?

Some things can't be translated to English, but let me just say, she's being disrespectful. He's also accusing her of cheating in the video. Apparently, she was out cheating & he's asking her why she came back to the house.

6 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Serves her right. It seems she is enjoying the beatings.

3 Likes

Re: Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend by cmecproblem(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
UPDATE-
BABES HAS RECENTLY POSTED THAT IT WAS PART OF HER VIDEO SHOOT TO SHOW THAT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS BAD.
will these women ever learn? The above is an apparent lie and cover up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.