Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Jamb Biology Hot Topics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Biology Hot Topics (840 Views)

Jamb biology syllabus / 7am Paper 10/3/2018 Jamb Biology Leaked Questions / Jamb Reviewed Syllabus And Hot Topics For All Subjects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Biology Hot Topics by poschools(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2019
The UTME for 2019 jambites is fast approaching, it is important as science student to check out the topics likely to be set in 2019 biology
After going through Jamb biology past questions, I discovered that certain topics appear almost every year. I call those topics "JAMB HOT TOPICS "
Below is the List of Jamb biology hot topics:
1. Living organisms:
Since biology is the study of life, one of jamb biology hot topics is the living organism, Questions are set from this topic almost every year.Therefore its very necessary to get the full knowledge of this Jamb biology hot topics.

i.Learn to differentiate between the characteristics of living and non-living things.
ii.Learn to identify the structures of plants and animal cells.
iii.Learn to analyse the functions of the components of plants and animal cells.
iv.Learn to compare and contrast the structure of plant and animal cells.
v.Learn to trace the levels of organization among organisms in their logical sequence in relation to the five level of organization of living organisms.

2. Evolution among the following:
This is another Jamb biology hot topics. Expect questions from this topic.

i. Learn to analyse external features and characteristics of the listed organisms:
ii Learn to. apply the knowledge from (i)Learn to above to demonstrate increase in structural complexity .
iii. Learn to trace the stages in the life histories of the listed organisms.
iv. Learn to apply the knowledge of the life histories to demonstrate gradual transition from life in water to life on land.
v. Learn to trace the evolution of the listed plants.
vi. Learn to trace the advancement of the invertebrate animals.
vii. Learn to determine the economic importance of the insects studied.
viii. Learn to asses their values to the environment.
ix. Learn to trace the advancement of multi-cellular animals.
x. Learn to determine their economic importance.

3. Structural/functional and behavioural adaptations of organisms.
Here is another Jamb biology hot topics. Questions always come from this jamb biology hot topics.

i. Learn to describe how the various structures, functions and behaviour adapt these organisms to their environment, and way of life

ii.Learn to differentiate various castes in social insects like termites and their functions in their colony hive.

iii.to account for adaptation in organisms with respect to the following:

Obtaining food (beaks and legs of birds, mouthparts of insects especially mosquito, butterfly and moth.)

For full details visit the link below
http://poschools.com/jamb-biology-hot-topics/
Re: Jamb Biology Hot Topics by tohyorsih(f): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Thanks op God bless you. i love biology kiss hope this gets to front page smiley

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2019 Mock Exam Slip Printing – Activated / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (unn) Mba Distance Learning Examination Timetable F / List Of Easy Degrees That Pay Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.