Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Akala's Decision To Form Alliance With Apc:my Take - A LAUTECH Ex-sug President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala's Decision To Form Alliance With Apc:my Take - A LAUTECH Ex-sug President (571 Views)

PDP, LP, Other Minority Parties Form Alliance To Produce Reps Speaker / Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akala's Decision To Form Alliance With Apc:my Take - A LAUTECH Ex-sug President by adeoluphilips: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Akala's Decision to Form Alliance with APC: My Take - Com. Ayorinde Lekan-Actor

It is no longer a news that the former governor of Oyo state, Otunba Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala has coalesced with the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Chief Adebayo Adelabu. In a press released, Otunba Alao-Akala resolved to form an alliance with APC is as a result of government to form a coalition government, should APC win in the oncoming general election and presidency stands as the witness to the agreement.

However, Chief Akala is a well known grassroot politician who always put the interest of his people as foremost priority. He is a very good leader that has built good reputation for himself and his hometown entirely, and to maintain the reputation he cannot achieve this in isolation and the only way to achieve that is to ally with a political party that has what it takes to win the election to save our interest in Ogbomoso. You can do little or nothing without the support of the federal government. So, OGBOMOSOS let’s know what we are doing oo.

On the issue of LAUTECH, the coalition government that is expected to be paddled under All progressive congress (APC) if given the mandate will in a long way be of help to the development of the institution, Chief Akala as part of the administrative had suggested a way forward on the issue of LAUTECH, I mean the lasting solution to the problems that have been causing setback to the institution for years. Since it will be ONE NIGERIA, all hands will be on the deck to make all things right.

I see him fighting on behalf of people of Ogbomoso and Oyo State, defending our political will. How can High Chief Ladoja resolve that Alao-Akala could not be the next governor because he is from Ogbomoso?

Should Akala accept to work for PDP, Ogbomoso may not be able to claim her stand in the subsequent election in the state. And we (Ogbomosos) are the determinant of who wins in most elections.

No other person can fight for us other than Otunba Alao-Akala. He has the people’s best interest at heart and also he has what it takes to bring back the glory to of LAUTECH.

Leadership no be joke o
We Pray For You Otunba Alao Akala!
Com. Ayorinde Lekan-Actor (Former LAUTECH SUG President)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akala's Decision To Form Alliance With Apc:my Take - A LAUTECH Ex-sug President by Vicrade(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Nice one and cool input....#TEAMAKALA#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akala's Decision To Form Alliance With Apc:my Take - A LAUTECH Ex-sug President by adeoluphilips: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Vicrade:
Nice one and cool input....#TEAMAKALA#

Thanks buddy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Shot Oyo Reps Member, Temitope Sugar, Dies In UCH / Breaking: Imo PDP Looks Towards Victory With 11 Lgas / Top Ten Reasons To Beware The Ides Of March.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.