Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Daddy Freeze Said Pastor Adeboye Should Have Taken Selfie With God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Said Pastor Adeboye Should Have Taken Selfie With God (346 Views)

Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Said Pastor Adeboye Should Have Taken Selfie With God by tell9ja: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2019

Daddy Freeze will always have a response to controversial issues. Pastor Adeboye told a story of how he once drank tea with God.

The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor E. A. Adeboye celebrated his 77th birthday last week. During the special service he narrated the encounter.

According to the preacher, God took his last cup tea while he had breakfast with his wife in Ilorin.
It’s funny, isn’t it?

Adeboye already pleaded on how his recent stories landed him in trouble. He said “you want me to tell you one of them… if it is going to help your faith, I will tell you.”

See what Daddy Freeze posted on his social media;

“I am glad you know this, because we don’t and we won’t!…… You should have taken a selfie with him like some of your South African colleagues did.birthdays are of pagan origin. Only 2 were recorded in the scriptures, both pagan, pharaoh in the Old, Herod; New Testament.

Christ was sad John was beheaded during Herod’s pagan birthday.
Mat 14
13 As soon as Jesus heard the news, he left in a boat to a remote area to be alone”
Re: Daddy Freeze Said Pastor Adeboye Should Have Taken Selfie With God by hisgrace090: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
For PST kumuyi, Jesus is the message no stories.

But there's nothing wrong with one narrating his past encounter.
Re: Daddy Freeze Said Pastor Adeboye Should Have Taken Selfie With God by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin the fool above me is a jobless pastor brainwashed troll angry adeboye is an old tout who has lost his senses a long time ago undecided Fraudster

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Sad When I Make Less Than 1million In A Day - Bobrisky / Fan Call Outs Wizkid For Allegedly Stealing New Song Which Features Teni / Oge Okoye Speaks Finally About Her Alpha Lukau Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.