Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides (95029 Views)

Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by JustCurious: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
It is not enough to divorce your wife.
It is expected of you to lay your position as a pastor.

Why are you still holding on to your title when your garments are stained as a pastor?

Oh, we need some old time religion...when people go back to God in dust and ashes, in true repentance.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by bumzylongs: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
daddy freeze d trouble maker.... d divorce makes him d happiest person on earth....Jesus just look @ d way he is bombarding his timeline with his fake bible doctrines
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Cyclops10: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
The way Daddy free is following MOG around like it's a full time job
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by CDMagazine(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by symbol83: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
praiseoski:
,On both sides grin meaning he was also not faithful?
He should also take the next step and resign as head pastor

Correct! You said it all
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by faithfull18(f): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by daddytime(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
The pastor name alone sef na bomb...
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
This is for those who see pastors as mini gods. 99% of them are conmen after money and pussy. Spits
where is your proof that 99% of the pastor are after money and pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Goalnaldo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
grin

I laugh when people say : " I pray with the God of Pastor XXXX"

They are all humans like you and i.

They have orgies for money ....women...sex.

See how this pastor looks like a mummified corpse
angry
wink
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Unconquerable: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Marriage is very tough business. Sometimes being in a position of influence makes it even worse.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by 2chukwu(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Did I say anything.....heh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Chubhie: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
I think the cheating on both sides was an exaggeration to give himself a soft landing. According to Ike-Ogirii(1842) The probability of a pastor sleeping with church members is 97% compared to a pastor's wife sleeping with members pegged at 3%

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by creepsyme(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hiploko:
Hian

The video didn't say he has ended the marriage ni o
He said for him to come out and announce to the whole world it means the marriage has ended.
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by utepu: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
God is fundamental.
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
he looks like a playa sef grin
see d way im carve im beards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by lookingfly: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Argob44 why una like to just get traffic by peddling fake news. Where in the video did he say he divorced he's wife?
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by djfabmusik(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
praiseoski:
. yes he needs to
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Truefaith: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
COUNTERFEIT CHRISTIANITY: RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!

"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive MANY." Matthew 24:11

" For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:24

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by djfabmusik(m): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
some men get mind o to go Bleep pastor wife �

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Kingjames(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
“That is the only thing you do which wives do; cook and give me food. I want food, that food, I am so hungry so keep this food, I am waiting for that food.”
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Truefaith: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
DC
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Meekha(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
jerry447:
Am VERY VERY disappointed.... This is one of the pastors I hold in high esteem.... ONE OF GOD'S GENERALS HAVE FALLEN.........

He fell since.. He is about to rise. He did the right thing at least and I salute his courage. God bless him

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by mechanics(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
hmmmm.
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by deji17: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
One of the Pastors giving fake prophesies against Buhari. This life sef.
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Obviously they were not practising what they preach..
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by cyrilamx(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
In 1527, when the Augustinian German Monk nailed his controversial 97 thesis against indulgence in the door of Wittenberg on what he saw as the corruption prevalent in the catholic church of his days and officially rocked the unity of the church, thus setting the stage for protestant churches to emerge from the catholic church, he was a fulfilled man.
Little did Martin Luther knew that by rebelling against apostolic authority, he was setting a dangerous precedent whereby any Dick and Harry, could just wake up and set up his own church/ministry where he is his own authority. Imagine the Pope refusing to annul King Henry VIII's marriage to Catherine of Aragon led to King breaking away to form the Anglican communion and announcing himself as head. Now Luther will look in dismay how pastors re into adultery and divorce. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by DavidEsq(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
jerry447:
Am VERY VERY disappointed.... This is one of the pastors I hold in high esteem.... ONE OF GOD'S GENERALS HAVE FALLEN.........
That is wat happens when u look at a man and measure him by the "scintillating" things he says. What u shld look at is the bible. It is the bible that is God's standard of who is godly and not the razzmatazz we see around. When u use the bible as ur looking Glass, u wld see "men of God" for who they are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
praiseoski:

He has confessed his sins and he did the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by BABANGBALI: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chei see what prick and pussy have cursed. Abeg who has the phone number if the ex wife
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.