Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

#bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her (25844 Views)

Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by BrokenBarbie: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Portrait fine sha. But her eyes are more narrow than that
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by weezweezweez(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
lacemose:
The Ex big brother Naija Housemate, TBoss got a portrait drawing of herself from one of her fan, she took the photo to her IG page to thank her

Many thanks to the artist who made this Beautiful Portrait of me, I Absolutely Loves it�.
Thank you Rosemary whose handle I simply cannot find but would figure it out and tag you�. Think the artist did a good job or Nahhh? Wishing y’all a beautiful & blessed new week

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/bbnaija-tboss-got-portrait-drawing-of.html

I absolutely LOVES it.... issokay
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by meobizy(f): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
How is it I can still taste yesterday’s dinner in my mouth this evening?
Er... news about TBoss?
Nothing concern me.
Her time don pass.
Ahead ahead na my anthem.
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by olatechnician(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:
Who will draw a portrait of me?

hw much u go pay?
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by masterpiecer(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:
Who will draw a portrait of me?

If you're serious about that check my sig.
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by TANID(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
muyoge:
The portrait seems more beautiful than her real self.
You See That Too

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
What how does this info help us?
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
olatechnician:

hw much u go pay?
How about gifting me with a portrait?
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by olatechnician(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

How about gifting me with a portrait?

money for hand body for ground..... grin
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by poyet(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Just like this girl!
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
olatechnician:

money for hand body for ground..... grin
If you gift it to me, will your waist bend?
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by olatechnician(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

If you gift it to me, will your waist bend?

if u pay 4 d portrait, ur bank acc. will goes empty?
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
olatechnician:

if u pay 4 d portrait, ur bank acc. will goes empty?
Stop chooking eye inside my purse!
Re: #bbnaija Tboss Got A Portrait Drawing Of Herself From A Fan, Thanks Her by olatechnician(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

Stop chooking eye inside my purse!

ok maa'm........noted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / BBNaija: Kim Oprah And Ella Signed As Bet9ja Ambassadors (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.