Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA (971 Views)

ABSG Hails Appointment Of Dr Ali Bappayo As SA For Business Community / Old Account Deactivated / JAMB CAPS Has Just Been Deactivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by lilianofentse(f): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Because of the amount of emails i got from people and obviously some views i shared, of which i regret doing i deactivated my account (LilianofentseSA)
My new account is Lilianofentse and please if you followed me you could follow me through this new account.
Please and please no negative comments
Abafana behlisa ukuyeka ukukhulula ama-imeyili amantombazane nge-spam yakho

cc Chipink
Shibaraba
etc sorry for this holdup cry cry cry

PS Mods please can i retrieve the former account because i tried logging in to activate but it doesnt work

1 Like

Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
lilianofentse:
Because of the amount of emails i got from people and obviously some views i shared, of which i regret doing i deactivated my account (LilianofentseSA)
My new account is Lilianofentse and please if you followed me you could follow me through this new account.

cc Chipink
Shibaraba

PS Mods please can i retrieve the former account because i tried logging in to activate but it doesnt work
I have lots of negative comments for you. Heheheh.
Why would you deactivate in the first place
I always get banned though no big deal

1 Like

Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by lilianofentse(f): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shibaraba:

I have lots of negative comments for you. Heheheh.
Why would you deactivate in the first place
I always get banned though no big deal
I didnt get banned i thought i could deactivate and activate at will. They really need to upgrade thier services fast
Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
lilianofentse:

I didnt get banned i thought i could deactivate and activate at will. They really need to upgrade thier services fast
For what? Its their headache not yours. You can open Randland too. Who knows you might blow
Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Chipink(f): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
lilianofentse:

cc Chipink
Shibaraba

Why did u deactivate babe undecided
Don't let anyone intimidate or frustrate u here.
Don't let their words get to u
Always grow a think skin against them.
And give them back what they serve.

Most guys here are u stupid and immature

1 Like

Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by lilianofentse(f): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shibaraba:

For what? Its their headache not yours. You can open Randland too. Who knows you might blow
Funny as always
Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chipink:

Why does u deactivate babe undecided
Don't let anyone intimidate or frustrate u here.
Don't let their words get to u
Always grow a think skin against them.
And give them back what they serve.

Most guys here are u stupid and immature
This your profile na wah o.shut up,leave me alone. Seems they got to you too.
I get bashed like everyday. But I just laugh it off. Its a fun place here. Besides I can't get to say the things I say here in person. So its like living a double life. Thats what most people dont understand. One fool did an interview at my company and came here to rant about it. Guess what,I still yabbed myself and proceeded to employ him. Imagine how he felt when I signed one of my notes to him as shibaraba. I nearly laugh die.

Dont take this place serious

5 Likes

Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Chipink(f): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shibaraba:

This your profile na wah o.shut up,leave me alone. Seems they got to you too.
I get bashed like everyday. But I just laugh it off. Its a fun place here. Besides I can't get to say the things I say here in person. So its like living a double life. Thats what most people dont understand. One fool did an interview at my company and came here to rant about it. Guess what,I still yabbed myself and proceeded to employ him. Imagine how he felt when I signed one of my notes to him as shibaraba. I nearly laugh die.

Dont take this place serious

Lol.. That's very nice gesture from u there.

Yeah I know, I overlook some comments here.
There are comments I over look, example I made a comment and about the election. Some1 mocked me that I'm a pained and a sore loser well I just said "stale" and move one.

But not when some1 calls me degrading names or insults my parents I definitely won't let that go. In fact I would say very bad things to their own parents , that they can Neva imagine.

1 Like

Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chipink:

Lol.. That's very nice gesture from u there.

Yeah I know, I overlook some comments here.
There are comments I over look, example I made a comment and about the election. Some1 mocked me that I'm a pained and a sore loser well I just said "stale" and move one.

But not when some1 calls me degrading names or insults my parents I definitely won't let that go. In fact I would say very bad things to their own parents , that they can Neva imagine.
They only insult chipink's parents. The moniker. Not you. Besides who reads it first. They do. I would love them to insult shibarabas parents. I'm not shibaraba. Just a pseudonym. Now pay for my advice. I no try?

1 Like

Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Chipink(f): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
They only insult chipink's parents. The moniker. Not you. Besides who reads it first. They do. I would love them to insult shibarabas parents. I'm not shibaraba. Just a pseudonym. Now pay for my advice. I no try?

Lol u try well well cheesy, how much be ur fee
Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chipink:

Lol u try well well cheesy, how much be ur fee
Garri 10/cups and two granut
Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Konquest: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2019
lilianofentse:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
OK @ lilianofentse

Email the NL Super Mods using the Weblink below to see if you
can reactivate your former account. If NOT... then
you have to make sure you do not deactivate this
new NL account again. I have used NL since 2005
and it is a great Discussion Forum visited by millions
of folks from around the world.

====> https://www.nairaland.com/mailsupermods

Welcome to Nairaland... All the best!
Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Ishilove: 1:38am On Mar 12, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
OK @ lilianofentse

Email the NL Super Mods using the Weblink below to see if you
can reactivate your former account. If NOT... then
you have to make sure you do not deactivate this
new NL account again. I have used NL since 2005
and it is a great Discussion Forum visited by millions
of folks from around the world.

====> https://www.nairaland.com/mailsupermods

Welcome to Nairaland... All the best!

Do you have any advise for our young sister who can't let go her deadbeat boyfriend because he can 'sex her well'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Konquest: 2:04am On Mar 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Do you have any advise for our young sister who can't let go her deadbeat boyfriend because he can 'sex her well'?

^^^^
^^^^
grin... Ishilove!
Gosh you are still awake...?
Hope you are doing great?

I actually saw her thread on that topic
for the first time today on the FP.
It has to do with withdrawal symptoms...
I mean her not being able to let go.
"A case of if he is so good sexually...
then he must really be in love with
her... and this is NOT so with men."
Men can "sex well" and NOT feel
anything for a woman. Men can
always feel EMOTIONALLY detached
and walk away.

The ONLY time a man can respect
you is if you place a value on yourself
and abstain from sex... but then again,
when the monthly ovulation cycle kicks
in they start feel Hot... which is normal
though. But abstaining is the key to
getting respect from the male species.

I suppose the guy is a player and has used
sex to get into her. I think she has to just
step back and get herself occupied with
some other activities, such as joining a book
club or learn a new craft such as advanced
cake baking, etc. Another guy will always
come along when she herself is psychologically
ready to settle down. grin

"When the student is READY, the
teacher will come."

My fuller advice will be posted later
today.

I'll keep in touch with
you Ishilove...

Take care @Ishilove wink
Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Ishilove: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
grin... Ishilove!
Gosh you are still awake...?
Hope you are doing great?

I actually saw her thread on that topic
for the first time today on the FP.
It has to do with withdrawal symptoms...
I mean her not being able to let go.
"A case of if he is so good sexually...
then he must really be in love with
her... and this is NOT so with men."
Men can "sex well" and NOT feel
anything for a woman. Men can
always feel EMOTIONALLY detached
and walk away.

The ONLY time a man can respect
you is if you place a value on yourself
and abstain from sex... but then again,
when the monthly ovulation cycle kicks
in they start feel Hot... which is normal
though. But abstaining is the key to
getting respect from the male species.

I suppose the guy is a player and has used
sex to get into her. I think she has to just
step back and get herself occupied with
some other activities, such as joining a book
club or learn a new craft such as advanced
cake baking, etc. Another guy will always
come along when she herself is psychologically
ready to settle down. grin

"When the student is READY, the
teacher will come."

My fuller advice will be posted later
today.

I'll keep in touch with
you Ishilove...

Take care @Ishilove wink

grin grin

She needs counseling and direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I deactivated my former account Lilianofentse SA by Konquest: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Ishilove:

grin grin

She needs counseling and direction.

^^^^
^^^^
You got it! Counselling + Direction

(1) (Reply)

Can I Gain Admission Without WAEC Results / Any Complain About A Fellow Nairalander? Place It Here! / New 27 African American Female!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.