Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Husband Shares Nude Photos And Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (18+) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Shares Nude Photos And Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (18+) (1225 Views)

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Shares Nude Photos And Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (18+) by Emmque68(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
A heartbroken husband has taken his anger too far by sharing nude photos of his pregnant wife online because of her infidelity.
According to the man, he found out about the chat when his wife came out from the toilet smiling and he suspected something was not right

Click the link below to view all pictures and read full story
https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/2019/03/heartbroken-husband-shares-nude-photos.html

(1) (Reply)

I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl / Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says / Just In: Suspected Killer Of Gokada CEO Saleh Arrested By New York Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.