Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment (1140 Views)

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! / Sunday Lagolewe (Kingdolo) Is a Big Scammer, Beware! / A Big Site For Sale At Small Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment by TeejayMaya(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello house, I would like to warn and bring to the public notice the unprofessional and highly disappointing attitudes of Web4Africa.net Domain registrar.

I will make this very brief and straight to the point. I have been using them for domain registration while pointing the DNS to my foreign reliable and more serious web host. I made a payment for my domain name renewal last week just before it expires while they sent me a domain renewed successfully message and it's been working just only for it to be down today and saying domain name is expired.

I have been messaging and complaining to them since but no reply to my support tickets till now. Also accessing them via their phone numbers was all to no avail as they are all unreachable. Their LiveChat support which I was able to access after several trials was a terrible experience as their agent kept saying "they would work on it and revert to me" repeatedly without any result even after several hours. I even requested for a timeframe so I can know when to be expectant but refused to answer me, still repeating the "we will get back to you" chorus and when I vented and expressed how so annonying this unprofessional attitude is, she/he cut me off from the LiveChat.

Now my clients are so furious and complaining so bitterly now since cos as far as they are consigned they have paid for the domain renewal even before it's expiration and now this unethical drama? It's so unbelievable.

My appeal is Web4Africa attends to my issue or refund me back my money else we will take necessary legal actions on them as we won't want them to tarnish our corporate image due to their unethical and unprofessional manners. Normally I don't do this but they are really stepping on my toes and can't tolerate this nonesense any more. It's not my thing to post bad issues about a company online but it's so frustrating they refused to answer me after all the appeal to them.

I will imploy others to ignore them completely as they are obviously not a serious business and dealing with them is at your company's reputation risk to your clients. I have always used foreign hosts and they are very much better, professional, ethical in all their dealings plus they don't joke with their customer support and their phone numbers are always reachable round the clock aside their quality service delivery.

Would keep you all updated as I tackle them cos I would ensure we deal with them to the very core so others don't fall victim to them again.

Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470
Re: Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment by TeejayMaya(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Their phone numbers are still unreachable and LiveChat offline neither have I been replied to. This is so pathetic and unimaginable.

If they are out of business, they should let us know and refund my money rather than all these. My clients are so furious and angry. Domain renewal is supposed to be automated and take just a few seconds.
Re: Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment by hostkobo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
TeejayMaya:
Hello house, I would like to warn and bring to the public notice the unprofessional and highly disappointing attitudes of Web4Africa.net Domain registrar.

I will make this very brief and straight to the point. I have been using them for domain registration while pointing the DNS to my foreign reliable and more serious web host. I made a payment for my domain name renewal last week just before it expires while they sent me a domain renewed successfully message and it's been working just only for it to be down today and saying domain name is expired.

I have been messaging and complaining to them since but no reply to my support tickets till now. Also accessing them via their phone numbers was all to no avail as they are all unreachable. Their LiveChat support which I was able to access after several trials was a terrible experience as their agent kept saying "they would work on it and revert to me" repeatedly without any result even after several hours. I even requested for a timeframe so I can know when to be expectant but refused to answer me, still repeating the "we will get back to you" chorus and when I vented and expressed how so annonying this unprofessional attitude is, she/he cut me off from the LiveChat.

Now my clients are so furious and complaining so bitterly now since cos as far as they are consigned they have paid for the domain renewal even before it's expiration and now this unethical drama? It's so unbelievable.

My appeal is Web4Africa attends to my issue or refund me back my money else we will take necessary legal actions on them as we won't want them to tarnish our corporate image due to their unethical and unprofessional manners. Normally I don't do this but they are really stepping on my toes and can't tolerate this nonesense any more. It's not my thing to post bad issues about a company online but it's so frustrating they refused to answer me after all the appeal to them.

I will imploy others to ignore them completely as they are obviously not a serious business and dealing with them is at your company's reputation risk to your clients. I have always used foreign hosts and they are very much better, professional, ethical in all their dealings plus they don't joke with their customer support and their phone numbers are always reachable round the clock aside their quality service delivery.

Would keep you all updated as I tackle them cos I would ensure we deal with them to the very core so others don't fall victim to them again.

Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470

Hi,

I know how you feel. I have been there before. Can you imagine a whole year of making payment for domain and hosting and yet, simple wordpress could not be installed on Web4Africa Hosting?

That was years ago, Ive moved on, and now, I better. Its people like Web4Africa that gives others a bad name.

Maybe they have issues, and they will never admit it. Its a 1-man biz where customers are largely on their own.

regards
HK
Re: Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment by TeejayMaya(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
hostkobo:

Hi,

I know how you feel. I have been there before. Can you imagine a whole year of making payment for domain and hosting and yet, simple wordpress could not be installed on Web4Africa Hosting?

That was years ago, Ive moved on, and now, I better. Its people like Web4Africa that gives others a bad name.

Maybe they have issues, and they will never admit it. Its a 1-man biz where customers are largely on their own.

regards
HK

Thanks alot bro, so sorry to hear about your ordeal with them as well. They are really terrible and should be closed down to stop them from scamming more people.

Domain renewal is suppose to be automated and quick with a single click after payment. If they know they aren't up for business then why accepting payments and sending invoices. I would really show them this time.

Lalasticlala please help out
Re: Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment by TeejayMaya(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Still not reactivated my domain and still been told tomorrow, this evening and all forms of excuses since Monday to no avail.

I regret ever having business with this scammers called Web4Africa.net

It's best everyone avoids them so not to fall victim
Re: Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment by TeejayMaya(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Now we are filling and reporting them to relevant anti-fruad and cyber-crime agencies cos this time they will pay for their nonesense. Imagine calling me to tell me they have issues with their own registrar, how is that my problem that they haven't resolve it since for over a week and still counting? They are a big disgrace and embarrassment.

Would ensure we put them out of operation so they can close down and stop scamming people of their hard earned money without delivering their service.

adewasco2k, Slyr0x, Lalasticlala let's expose scammers giving others a bad name
Re: Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment by toycom001(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sirs, please move over to JosidelHosting.com
You can make use of their 30 days trial period. If you like, you make a purchase of one year hosting with them.
With them for years now and no had feelings what so ever.
Re: Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment by Sanya100: 1:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Someone told me that https://hostfence.com/ really offers daily and cheapest hosting plans as low as #30per day and the web hosting company is the most secure in Nigeria? I just hosted my website there and it has been excellent though. Has anyone tried it yet? Please let me know

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Content Creator On Gaming Niche Wanted / How To Create Google My Business Website / Free Website Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.