Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Rogue Poet: A Distance - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rogue Poet: A Distance (434 Views)

'Poet Who Died By His Poem' - Godspower Oshodin Launches Book In Dubai / Superman & Cinderella By Rogue Writer © / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rogue Poet: A Distance by Eres94: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
We are far apart like two distant planets, but everyday we take a walk somehow towards each other. I feel I carry a bag of ambition to get to you, it makes me brave in heart like a warrior set out to conquer & wage wars just to be yours only.
So I dare lions to roar, I will make Angels to fall, the earth will quake, the sky will cry & hope will smile because you are my priceless treasure.
They say the best things in life are given not earned so thank you for giving me your heart
I will climb mountains then
& swim across oceans to get you
I will do all this for you
In a heart beat.

(1) (Reply)

1. The Meaning Of Time / The Purpose Of Humanity / Things You Must Do With Time To Become A Successful Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.