Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,941 members, 7,803,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel (7533 Views)

Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help / A Call To NCC On Illegal Deductions By Airtel Nigeria / Has Airtel Night Plan Been Stopped By Airtel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Ennyholar: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Leading telecommunications services provider, Airtel Nigeria, says it is committed to creating opportunities that will drive positive impact across the various communities where it operates and also helps uplift more underprivileged people.

During the kick-off of season 5 of its flagship Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, Airtel Touching Lives, Segun Ogunsanya, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Airtel Nigeria, said the telco is relentless in its vision to empower more underprivileged people as well as encourage other corporate organizations to support the disadvantaged.

He also urged the general public to be part of the initiative by nominating projects, persons and communities that require support. “We are calling on Nigerians to nominate causes and persons who require help. The process is simple. Once you nominate an individual or cause, our team will review and assess the situation and determine if a follow-up visit will be required. You can nominate individuals or projects in your communities by dialling 367 or by sending an SMS to the Shortcode, 367

The nomination window for Season 5 of Airtel Touching Lives will close on Thursday, March 7th, 2019.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2019/01/airtel-touching-lives-initiative/

1 Like

Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Be your brothers keeper cc lalasticlala nominate someone today. grin

Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by bravesoul247(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
It's always good to be a part of something great. This is an opportunity for people to jump on things like this and forget about these political razzmatazz
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by CJCHUKS(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
airtel has been making lives better.

1 Like

Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Melancho: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Airtel is the best network (at midnight) smiley
N25 naira for 500mb. Who does that?

I previously wrote 500gb. My bad.

I create beautiful websites for N20K. Domain name and hosting is included but for one year.

I write keyword-based article of 1000 words for 1k.

I sell gov and edu backlinks for N3500 (55 backlinks)

Call or WhatsApp me 07085013051 for more details

2 Likes

Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by kogistar2: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Realboygenius(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Airtel is making lives better.
Kudos to them.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by ekaette1621: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Still waiting for Glo and MTN to do same
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by koskilala: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nice innovation, time to nominate someone. But who I go nominate now
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by koskilala: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
ekaette1621:
Still waiting for Glo and MTN to do same
i dey tell you, if you ask mtn now they will say they are organizing who wants to be a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Corroro: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
let the nominations begin,this is impressive. I really love this
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Corroro: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:
N25 naira for 500gb. Who does that?

I create beautiful websites for N20K. Domain name and hosting is included but for one year.

please how true is this? N25 for 500gb

1 Like

Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by tafat: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good one, so apparently it's not just a community or person you can nominate, you can even nominate a project? This is cool you know
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by kiddoiLL(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Corroro:
please how true is this? N25 for 500gb
%100000000 true... it's what I use in downloading movies na 500mb oooo.... N200 for 1.5 gig but they've stopped that one
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Blastedholligan: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is one initiative we need in Nigeria, since the Govt isn't doing enough atleast, this will help add value to the society. I wonder if they can sponsor me abroad to run my postgraduate studies.. Hmmm..
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by engrj(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nairalanders

Please nominate my mother she has Kidney disease.

She has been on dialysis since April last year.

Pls you can help us financially I will really appreciate it

Read more here

https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

2 Likes

Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Blastedholligan: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:

500mb you mean?
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by sureinfo: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nice idea from airtel, so many people do need such assistance. I want to believe it's not just one nomination that will be accepted, it wouldn't hurt if 5 people or communities are picked now
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by ItrendNaija(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hopefully people in need get nominated
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by ItrendNaija(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
engrj:
Nairalanders

Please nominate my mother she has Kidney disease.
You can nominate her yourself bro
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by playcharles(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:

Website for N20k, oga if you are sincere in your business, paying for stuffs you get online, and not downloading nulled stuff... You know a decent website is worth more than that. No allow because of hunger make u enter business.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Melancho: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
playcharles:

Website for N20k, oga if you are sincere in your business, paying for stuffs you get online, and not downloading nulled stuff... You know a decent website is worth more than that. No allow because of hunger make u enter business.

Oga I have designed alot of beautiful sites for that price. Most of my clients are from this nairaland.
If you can't design a business website or a blog for that price. Honestly, I need to school you.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by koskilala: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ennyholar:
Leading telecommunications services provider, Airtel Nigeria, says it is committed to creating opportunities that will drive positive impact across the various communities where it operates and also helps uplift more underprivileged people.

During the kick-off of season 5 of its flagship Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, Airtel Touching Lives, Segun Ogunsanya, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Airtel Nigeria, said the telco is relentless in its vision to empower more underprivileged people as well as encourage other corporate organizations to support the disadvantaged.

He also urged the general public to be part of the initiative by nominating projects, persons and communities that require support. “We are calling on Nigerians to nominate causes and persons who require help. The process is simple. Once you nominate an individual or cause, our team will review and assess the situation and determine if a follow-up visit will be required. You can nominate individuals or projects in your communities by dialling 367 or by sending an SMS to the Shortcode, 367

The nomination window for Season 5 of Airtel Touching Lives will close on Thursday, March 7th, 2019.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2019/01/airtel-touching-lives-initiative/

nice innovation I must say, I want to believe the texts or SMS for the nominations are free, it should be stated here cos I believe many will be discouraged by the additional SMS charges
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Melancho: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Blastedholligan:
500mb you mean?
Yes at midnight. Dial *312# and start from there.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by investigator007: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is a very welcomed idea from airtel, if others brands could emmulate this I believe the nation as a whole oils be better in no time
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Blastedholligan: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
investigator007:
This is a very welcomed idea from airtel, if others brands could emmulate this I believe the nation as a whole oils be better in no time
Exactly my point! Since the Govt isn't doing enough, we need initiatives like this to add value to people's lives and community. What more arrange we asking for?
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by Ejadike(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
I give it to Airtel on this one. They tried with this initiative. I think I'll nominate my community, we've been without transformer for ages now.
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by engrj(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
ItrendNaija:

You can nominate her yourself bro

Yes I no you too can help to have many nomination

Thanks so much
Re: Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel by ItrendNaija(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
engrj:

Yes I no you too can help to have many nomination

Thanks so much
What information would I need? Like Name, location, hospital she's at etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof That Specs Don't Mean Anything / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / How Or Where Can I Stream Live Football Matches On Iphone For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.