Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

6 Simple Ways To Build Your Confidence - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Simple Ways To Build Your Confidence (426 Views)

5 Tips To Build Your Confidence / Simple Ways On How To Migrate To Mtn Beta Talk ? ▷ Betatalk Naija / 6 Simple Secrets To A Stress-free Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Build Your Confidence by ValourDigest(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
6 Simple Ways to Build Your Confidence

Confidence is vital in business. Henry Ford said it best, “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t – you’re right.” This article explains 6 simple tips to boost your confidence and help you achieve your goals

Self-confidence gives you the courage to take sensible risks and to pursue stretching targets. Exactly what is required to build and grow a business. It also makes building and managing teams simpler as a confident approach naturally inspires confidence in others.

Everyone struggles with self-confidence at some point, even people who are naturally blessed

with plenty of it. So if you are struggling with your confidence remember that you are not unusual.

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/6-simple-ways-to-build-your-confidence/

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Ways To Build Your Confidence by okwabayi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Confidence to me is overrated.
At the same time I’ll say it’s better to possess it than not.
A lot more people have a semblance of it than those who don’t.
What the word for something ubiquitous again?
‘Worthless’, I think that’s the word.

(1) (Reply)

Training On How To Earn In Real Estate With Zero Capital / Career Openings At Society For Family Health (SFH) / Which One Is Better "Actuarial Science Or Financial Mathematics"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.