Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? (43483 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Kheney89: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
In Cross River State nothing.....except for the the 4500 Naira.... And it depends on the LGA sef.... cry
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Emmatik(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Boss at Egbeda ooooo.... Some friends collected 4.5k and 10k at Ikotun... And we be ex corpers

ATOZ9999:

bro,which of the Alimosho,

I collected 4.5 for training@ oke odo rac ,13 k ( bank) today .....oke odo rac.

where and when did they pay you,4k and 5 k
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Emmatik(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Them done scam una be that noni lol

My friends at Ikotun collected 4.5k and 10k per person...

christay:

In this lagos, when it's just 4500 I received ever since. Ikeja local government
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by hormotoyosi: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
DrewMX:
Lagos. 4,500+5,000(cash at hand)+13,000 (bank alert)

Sorry, are u a corper
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Emmatik(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Exact amount I collected

DrewMX:
Lagos. 4,500+5,000(cash at hand)+13,000 (bank alert)
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Chuksnwafor1985: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Has anyone gotten from shomolu LGA.. I mean the money for presidential election
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Chuksnwafor1985: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Any news from shomolu LGA for presidential payment? angryAny news from shomolu LGA for presidential payment?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by DrewMX(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
hormotoyosi:

Sorry, are u a corper
Ex-Corper
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by hormotoyosi: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
DrewMX:

Ex-Corper

Am an ex-corper also but I was only given #4500 for training allowance.
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by ogbonnafred0: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
I wonder what is holding them. I worked in issukwato.
alxirabor:
Abia state has not paid anything, I wonder why they are holding our money while other states are paying. Abia state is use to owing and cheating people. Pls those of us in Abia state should work together to frustrate their plans.
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by ogbonnafred0: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oga where was your RAC? Are you a corper? And when?
jamesharryson:

Abia has paid training fee of 7,500 naira. I received it
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by ATOZ9999(m): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2019
Emmatik:
Boss at Egbeda ooooo.... Some friends collected 4.5k and 10k at Ikotun... And we be ex corpers

I have people in ikotun,dey were paid 4500 ,nothing like 10 k,may be your people @ ikotun just dey lie..and they are ex corpers too

be it corpers,student,ex corper, na same dough

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by kaptaneSaka(m): 4:07am On Mar 06, 2019
DrewMX:
Lagos. 4,500+5,000 (cash at hand) +13,000 (bank alert)
where in Lagos?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Emmatik(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2019
Boss we were all paid 5k at my own RAC that Saturday evening after bringing back the materials and collating results... A friend of mine at Ikotun were paid 10k each at their own RAC after same process

Maybe the money enter una RAC but una SPOs corner d tin or u guys were just unlucky

Well, that one done past sha

ATOZ9999:

I have people in ikotun,dey were paid 4500 ,nothing like 10 k,may be your people @ ikotun just dey lie..and they are ex corpers too

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Emmatik(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2019
Got a message last night that all APO 1 should come for training tomorrow and that attendance is mandatory... Alimosho LG

Abeg, who got same?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by christay(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Ikeja local government just got paid 4500+13000=17500.
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2019
christay:
Today?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Emmatik:
Got a message last night that all APO 1 should come for training tomorrow and that attendance is mandatory... Alimosho LG

Abeg, who got same?
Yea, igando

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2019
ATOZ9999:

I collected 13,5
Ikotun
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by prince4pro2: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2019
If I no get alert B4 Friday,I won't go for d Saturday election. Apo1 from Abia state

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2019
christay:
Via alert?
Are you a corper?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by mimsG: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Alert received 13k, ibeju lekki
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by DrewMX(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
kaptaneSaka:
where in Lagos?
Alimosho

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by ExplicitSuccess: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
In recent times, the requirement of experience as a prerequisite for securing a job has become as strange as an overrated price tag on a product in an expensive supermarket.

Nevertheless, thousands of people have gotten their jobs without experience and people still get jobs on a daily basis with absolutely no job experience.
https://explicitsuccess.com/8-ultimate-secrets-get-a-job-without-experience/
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by DrewMX(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Emmatik:

Abeg, who got same?
Same here, Ikotun-Igando LCDA. 9am. I have to take permission from work so as to attend it.

1 Like

Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Emmatik(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Same here bro... Took permission and glad I was granted lol

DrewMX:

Same here, Ikotun-Igando LCDA. 9am. I have to take permission from work so as to attend it.
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by christay(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
Today?
Nope, yesterday afternoon.
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by christay(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dominickk:

Via alert?
Are you a corper?

No, Ex corper.
Bank alert Gtbank.
Which bank do you drop?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
christay:

No, Ex corper.
Bank alert Gtbank.
Which bank do you drop?
Zenith
Anything with the Bank?
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by christay(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dominickk:
Zenith Anything with the Bank?
Get across to your SPO You'll be paid by Thursday/Friday
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
christay:

Get across to your SPO
You'll be paid by Thursday/Friday
I only have my Po's number
And I don't know if he will give me the spo number
Re: INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? by Taeewo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Received 9k alert today, was given cash of 8.5k for training and feeding on election day. ...Odigbo LG Ondo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? / Why Is Life So Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.