Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave (40830 Views)

Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters / Senate May Proceed On Recess Without Buhari’s Ministerial List / My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by AudiA4: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Afonja007:
who has been succeeding others before?let's start with Inec
INEC is different from CBN
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by bendike: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
DMerciful:
Bubu shock us, appoint a Southerner as replacement undecided
you wish.
Next level jare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Afonja007: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
magzey:

you have 4 years of wailing ,continue is your birth right till 2023 grin grin grin
even Slovenia wailed for centuries before they were free from former Yugoslavia today they are free, I want to let you know nothing last forever Saddam gadaffi didn't believe that nothing last forever today where are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by AudiA4: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Afonja007:
who has been succeeding others before?let's start with Inec
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Afonja007: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
AudiA4:

ok is now different abi ?northern greedines will be their down fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Cardozzo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
many these yeasternerz seem to forgot... That what goes around comes back around
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by AudiA4: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Afonja007:
ok is now different abi ?northern greedines will be their down fall
Normal naija way of looking at things, look at the history of CBN appointment, even the INEC u talked about was headed by two southerners under OBJ, GUOBADIA and MORRIS EWU,don't be tribalistic
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by DaV8King(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
kolafolabi:
The next Governor of Central Bank will come from North.. Mark my words

Aisha Ahmad.

Kill multiple birds with one stone.

Get control of the CBN, 1st Female CBN governor and of course Northerner!
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Afonja007: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
AudiA4:

Normal naija way of looking at things, look at the history of CBN appointment, even the INEC u talked about was headed by two southerners under OBJ, GUOBADIA and MORRIS EWU,don't be tribalistic
oga check all buhari appointments and tell me is normal,in history of buhari is the most dangerous president Nigeria ever had with his killer brother muritala muhammed
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by SocialJustice: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
kings11ng:

u mean aisha
Yes
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by thedio(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
baliyubla:

Guessing the former IGP proceeded on leave before his retirement in January.

Buhari the bigot just couldn’t wait till June for the mans tenure to expire, unlike the former IGP who remained in office till the last second.
so jonathan was also a bigot, he did the same thing to Sanusi lamido

1 Like

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Oblang(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
As usual to be replaced by a Northerner!!!

Not that Emiefule was useful!!! He was as good as nothing!!!

He is nothing but a puppet!!!

So what's wrong if a northerner replace him. Didn't Jonathan sack a northerner from same position and replaced him with a southerner?
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Coldfeets: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
WATCHOVER:
Only a fool will think that BUHARI is fighting corruption.

Am proud I never voted for the Devil currently leaving in Aso Villa.

Next level to DEATH....

Only idiots write "Am proud" instead of "I'm proud..." or "I am proud..."

Product of a fallen educational system.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by IbrahimDamola: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
DMerciful:
Bubu shock us, appoint a Southerner as replacement undecided

Those of us who know him very well, knows he can never change his spot. In fact all the predictions we've made about him has come to fruition. Infact I won about N700,000 on Naijabet, by betting that the dullard will run away from the NEDG debate. Of course he did! He knew that almajiris who are his major voter's are too poor to watch TV. I know Buhari's thought-process like the back of my palm.

Before the end of this year he will be clamping down on social media and suspending the right to free speech. His lackey in the Senate, Sen. Na-Allah's anti- social media and anti-free speech bills will be resurrected and bulldozed into law. He has already stated with conventional media houses. By next year, the tyrant will be running the country like an feudal Muslim almajiri jungle caliphate and we'll be laughing at idiotic southerners who think they educated, yet voted the dullard.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by demitola(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
baliyubla:

Buhari the bigot just couldn’t wait till June for the mans tenure to expire, unlike the former IGP who remained in office till the last second.
One of the children of HATE and POTOR spotted! Your wailing just start o. Infact May 29 never reach sef grin cheesy
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
MikoB:

It will likely be Ambode,the odd favours him

Mtcheew, I will rather have Emefiele have an extra tenure than another tenibu stoge like ambode who cant even retain his seat as a setting governor due to share incompetence unlike fashola
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by deji17: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Afonja007:
is security apparatus of nigeria birth right of northerners? Answer me Ewu jalingo
I chose to ignore a fool.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by AudiA4: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Afonja007:
oga check all buhari appointments and tell me is normal,in history of buhari is the most dangerous president Nigeria ever had with his killer brother muritala muhammed
Pls change the way u look at issues, don't be a tribalist,check Jonathan and OBJ,S appointments when they were in power
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by ssa22(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
All those saying another governor will come from the north. Hmmm.. Isn't it our turn� Or if he gives all the appointement to southerners then you will all be happy abii.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by FantasticJ: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Next level to DEATH....

Your death
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by ssa22(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Those of us who know him very well, knows he can never change his spot. In fact all the predictions we've made about him has come to fruition. Infant I made about N700,000 on Naijabet, by betting that the dullard will run away from the NEDG debate. Of course he did. He knew that almajiris who are his major voter's are too poor to watch TV.
Before the end of this year he will be clamping down on social media and suspending the right to free speech. His lackey in the Senate, Sen. Na-Allah's anti- social media and anti-free speech bills will be resurrected and bulldozed into law. He has already stated with conventional media houses. By next year, the tyrant will be running the country like an feudal Muslim almajiri jungle and we'll be laughing at idiotic southerners who think they educated, yet voted the dullard.

grin

Nothing will happen without the will of god.
Buhari got reelected because Allah wanted him to become.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by deomelo: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
baliyubla:

Guessing Sanusi was asked to proceed on leave before getting sacked by GEJ.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by chozzy: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
As usual to be replaced by a Northerner!!!

Not that Emiefule was useful!!! He was as good as nothing!!!

He is nothing but a puppet!!!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by asawanathegreat(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ball headed man
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by IbrahimDamola: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
ssa22:

Nothing will happen without the will of god.
Buhari got reelected because Allah wanted him to become.

It was not Allah's will. He stole the mandate like we all predicted.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Joniboi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
kolafolabi:
The next Governor of Central Bank will come from North.. Mark my words
Pls book this space: Dankwanbo the Present Governor of Gombe state will be the next CBN Governor.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by PFRB: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
DTaj:

That’s standard practice- he is going to observe his terminal leave- three months ahead of June.
What of Jega. ?
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by PFRB: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
FedericGodwin:
Igbo people remain in the most tribalistic, greedy, integrates, and very unfortunate tribe on earth. When ALL was sacked and replaced with their son, nobody asked gej to put a northerner in replacement. Now, they want another igbo to replace him.
What's your population and landmass of your states?
Shame on you guys. The hatred your parents inculcate in you will ruin you all.
So these people talking are the whole Igbo?
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Next level to DEATH....

Safe journey to you.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by PFRB: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
AudiA4:

In Nigeria, there is no North and South as political zones.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by ivieeseosa: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Next level government of the north by the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police / 7 Reasons Why Bindow Lost Adamawa’s Governorship Election / Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.