Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater (2419 Views)

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today / Some Funny INEC Result Sheets / Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Run your mouth finish, nothing concern us again.

Sensitive materials have already been distributed and are already compromised. We will reject any outcome that favours Buhari especially of the margin is 3 million and below.

What do you say now that the margin is above 3 million?cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We don't have time for that, parallel govt straight

Buratai should start his early morning press-up

SouthEastFacts:

Coward APC were standing on a court order and Onnoghen cowardly issued a statement that indicted him.

National election is purely different. All we need is an evidence of malpractice and what is happening in Venezuela will happen again.

Already US Dept of State believes APC cannot win without rigging and the Economist already projected win for Atiku.

Rig election and we form a parallel government.

You think its that easy? Go and form it natongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You don't need an army to set up a parallel government.

Libya, Cote D'ivoire, Gambia, Venezuela. Read up their political history.

We dey wait

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by Afospecialk: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
My fellow good people of Nigeria, let us be magnanimous in victory bcs our God has given us a reverberating victory againt enemies of this nation

Thank God Atiku has shared some of our money he looted during the election so let us forgive him but only the Obituary refused to spend his own bcs his campaign never go beyond from market to markets so am still angry with him

Am glad that some SE governors has revealed how they never believed in Atiku but only online keypad E- warriors who lack foresight would be claiming over intelligent.

This is a big lesson for all e-warriors who like to assume base on sentiments and nepotism that they should learn to respect and see things from others perceptions

There is always room to join the league of the winners so that hatred won't kee yu prematurely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
APC's second game play.

By the time it will be opened for hearing, Atiku would have gotten his return certificate from INEC.

By the time APC would pursue the case to the Supreme Court, President Atiku would have been sworn it.

By the time it get to the Supreme Court, it will be struck out for lack of merit.

Now what sayest thou

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
BMC can't blackmail us into voting for Buhari. Our votes is for Atiku. Try yoruba moslems please.

He is also a chronic bigot

SouthEastFacts:
Apart from Shia islam, please run for your life. I have been in the North for a long time to understand this.

I will rather be a Shia than Sunni or yoruba moslems, they are both worst than snakes.

Anyway, I am not a terrorist, so I don't believe that shitt you have to swear to before commenting here.

But you somehow wanted Atiku who is also sunni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
While lots of my Anambra friends are taking flight from Lagos to Enugu just to vote AtikuObi.

Calculate the cost of flight from Enugu and tell me who is loved the most.

My wife's call woke me this morning. She is a Christian from Rogo, Kano State. She traveled since after 14th of February to vote Atiku.

I am sure 70% of Northern Christian votes are locked down for AtikuObi, with Shia moslems, we will make a major incursion into Buhari's stronghold.

Everything turned out to be nonsense as expected. I am still waiting to hear what happened to Chukwudis 7 million northern Igbos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
So where Ganduje wan get the 5M votes from? Last election GEJ scored about 10.5% but AtikuObi is already clearing 35%.

If Ebonyi bloc vote neutralizes the little win Buhari will get in SW and the other 4 states in SE plus SS knock out Buhari's win in NW.

Will NC neutralize NE to give Atiku a win?

Time will tell.

See Aba made analysischeesycheesycheesy

SouthEastFacts:
From what we have seen so far:

Anambra bloc vote will knock off Buhari's win in Kano.

IMO non-bloc vote will neutralize Sokoto.

Enugu crazy votes will knock off Katsina.

Can Abia and Ebonyi bloc votes knock off Zamfara, Kebbi and Kaduna?

NC is 50-50 for now.

Can SS bloc votes knock off NE?

What will take care of SW marginal votes to Buhari?

Please what kind of weed do you use?

5 Likes

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Whatever since you didn't understand the underlying meaning of that.
Anyway, 4+0 is the only thing I understand.
Now you can understand 4+4=8

6 Likes

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by mightyhaze: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
At times u wonder if these overgrown babies actually have a job!

smh
Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You will cry when the results start pouring in.

So who cried?

SouthEastFacts:
I will save Buhari because I am sure the other candidates can save themselves except him.

I will prefer to beat him in the poll to shut up his zombies and then drag him to the Hague to stand justice for his impunities against Shiites, Igbo boys that died in cold blood ignorantly protesting for that coward and the the middlebelt his jihad army massacred.

Well it is now my turn to deal with you

2 Likes

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
More to come later

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

If Afonja is disaster I wonder what afonja is. The tribe with highest collection of indigenous almajiris after aboki.

Make i catch you calling someone a bigot again

5 Likes

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Middle belt is back to where they truly belong and NE/NW will be splitted between Buhari/Atiku.

Lemme see how SW's 60-40 votes will save Buhari.

How market?grin

see hin mouthcheesy

SouthEastFacts:
Zombies are jittery. FYI, nobody is asking Atiku to win NW, but to split the votes.

And split them he did!

SouthEastFacts:
Zombies are in sifia pains. Kaduna is dusted for Atiku.

It took them 24 hours to manipulate video.

Next time dust your brain before you post anything online

Full stop

5 Likes

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
@OP.

You have time sha. Who does not know many Igbo men suffer from delusions of grandeur tinged with madness like their master Ohamumudike Kanu? I am not joking when I say that many Igbo men are borderline schizophrenics and megalomaniac lunatics from how they talk as if they live in a different world to the one the rest of us reside in.

The UK, USA et al they claim would fight Buhari and drag him to the Hague have already congratulated PMB and moved on with their own business. Does this not show how senseless and deluded these people you are indulging really are?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by APCsupporter: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oshigun:
@OP.

You have time sha. Who does not know many Igbo men suffer from delusions of grandeur tinged with madness like their master Ohamumudike Kanu? I am not joking when I say that many Igbo men are borderline schizophrenics and megalomaniac lunatics from how they talk as if they live in a different world to the one the rest of us reside in.

The UK, USA et al they claim would fight Buhari and drag him to the Hague have already congratulated PMB and moved on with their own business. Does this not show how senseless and deluded these people you are indulging really are?

Sometimes i wonder what is going on. Offline, most of the Igbos around me seem to be nice and rational but 99% of those online are always full of rubbish. They can make any kind of stupid claim and solidly stand by it. Let us see what their next step would be after the judgement from the supreme courtgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

Sometimes i wonder what is going on. Offline, most of the Igbos around me seem to be nice and rational but 99% of those online are always full of rubbish. They can make any kind of stupid claim and solidly stand by it. Let us see what their next step would be after the judgement from the supreme courtgrin

The ones offline may not necessarily be rational. They may just be pretending and are probably online talking like deranged lunatics while smiling with you publicly.

The anonymity of the net gives them the freedom to speak their evil minds whereas offline they pretend because they know what they say is offensive and would not be recieved well. Like the fool you are exposing here, we see typical Igbo lunacy with how it appears they don't do reality.

5 Likes

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by Investbrooker: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Oshigun:

The ones offline may not necessarily be rational. They may just be pretending and are probably online talking like deranged lunatics while smiling with you publicly.

The anonymity of the net gives them the freedom to speak their evil minds whereas offline they pretend because they know what they say is offensive and would not be recieved well. Like the fool you are exposing here, we see typical Igbo lunacy with how it appears they don't do reality.
You are right
Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2019
Investbrooker:

You are right

Bruv, don't pay them no mind. They are permanently damaged goods with reputation and ethnic standing in Nigeria torn to shred because of the politics of hate, insult and sentiments they play that many of us have warned will only lead them into a deep hole of isolation and ignominy. They will never listen.

Take this SouthEastFacts character for example. Would it have hurt him to support Atiku while still recognising that Buhari, despite the challenges of Nigeria, remains iconically loved by many meaning a defeat for Atiku is very possible?

Instead, like a typical megalomaniac Igbo, he went the whole way in a car with no reverse launching insults, unrealistic and unfounded chest-beating, ridiculously sentimental analysis/calculations/permutations and , most annoying of all, speaking authoritatively on what others (USA, UK, Yoruba,Northern Christians etc) will do when not at all privy to the thinking of those people !!!!

It is simply too annoying for words. Till today no remorse from the bonehead as he still shows face here to talk defiantly when he should be humble. Others from his ethnic group are no better with how they go around pettily and vindictively snapping Northern beggars they refuse to give money to. If mature and realistic, they would realise their candidate, i.e Atiku, had no automatic right to win and that they must respect the choice of the majority as genuine democrats do.

Those ready to win in Nigeria today should just disregard Igbo men. They are immature, petty, emptily stubborn, delusionsal, a joke and their own worst enemies.

Worst of all is that they have no capacity at all for introspection i.e the ability to look at oneself and see where one is going wrong so as to make amends. Year in ,year out and decade in, decade out, it is the same self-destructive behaviour from them inspired by their vainglorious, bigoted, petty and hateful nature. Only four years ago they did this same dance with GEJ to then lose and be shouting Biafra or death. I expect them to vote hatefully and sentimentally in 2023 also. Jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by KunleyY19(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Politics of Hatred won't allow them grow...
Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by Base1line: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Those despicable pigs are cursed to brag. Their live ends when the bragging we all know will failure their fathers is not observed

Anyone that tells Atiku not to go is a bastard along his or her entire tribe. If Atiku goes to court n does not win to become the president you n your entire tribe would have proven how foolish you are again.

This was how you were beating your chest to go to Biafra war only to be beaten blue black by Aboki with your father n forefathers noise making mouth shut forever. Now you have a new noise which will be shut soon.
Excaperx:
I swear APC zombies on social media are celebrating while their elites are sweating under ac trying to stop atiku going to court
. Here is one bragging already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Base1line:
Those despicable pigs are cursed to brag. Their live ends when the bragging we all know will failure their fathers is not observed

Anyone that tells Atiku not to go is a bastard along his or her entire tribe. If Atiku goes to court n does not win to become the president you n your entire tribe would have proven how foolish you are again.

This was how you were beating your chest to go to Biafra war only to be beaten blue black by Aboki with your father n forefathers noise making mouth shut forever. Now you have a new noise which will be shut soon. . Here is one bragging already

Don't mind fhe empty braggarts. Where is the entire world army they promised would descend on Buhari? Is it the army of the same nation now rushing to congratulate PMB.

This is another major problem with Igbos. They think others must join them.in hating those they hate. You hate PMB because of Python twerk which was fully deserved because of the antics of Kanu and IPOB yet you want the world who are not part of the Kanu madness, and only see PMB as a rare man of integrity genuinely fighting corruption in perhaps the most corrupt nation on earth, to join you in hating Buhari. Crazy people I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oshigun:

Don't mind fhe empty braggarts. Where is the entire world army they promised would descend on Buhari? Is it the army of the same nation now rushing to congratulate PMB.

This is another major problem with Igbos. They think others must join them.in hating those they hate. You hate PMB because of Python twerk which was fully deserved because of the antics of Kanu and IPOB yet you want the world who are not part of the Kanu madness, and only see a man of integrity genuinely fighting corruption, to join you you in hating Buhari. Crazy people I swear.

None of the Atikulators agreed to stake their money on him

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by EazyMoh(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Investbrooker:
You forgot chest beating flat heads like and salamrushdie?

I wonder we're they are now, especially salamrushdie. Hope he never commit suicide?
I am hoping the same thing o. Honestly I kinda miss him. His last post was on February 17.

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
EazyMoh:

I am hoping the same thing o. Honestly I kinda miss him. His last post was on February 17.

That is the outcome when people have no reverse gear or plan B. They burn all bridges leaving no way back to civility or cordial relationship with others.

I can confidently claim on this forum today that every single one of the 200 or more ethnic groups in Nigeria host indigenes more pragmatic and more politically sophisticated than Igbos.

Why do the Igbos brag so ignorantly in the face of reality only to now suffer the embarrassment facing them today where they cannot even show face on NL with many now hiding their head in shame after all the empty noise? Why overestimate your strength wildly while disregarding the ability of others? Mumuism 101.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NASS:check Out Senator Orji Kalu's Look For Today's Plenary / ‘Sylva, Oshiomole, Akpabio, Omo-agege Enemies Of Rotimi Ameachi’ - APC Chieftain / Missing Multi-million Naira Artwork Found In Hosa Okunbo's Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.