Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner (51743 Views)

Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by idonhammer: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Her father PMB is a handsome man,just that......

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by thaoriginator: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
stanislaus67:
Why is she not putting on hijab?
phuck off
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by ThugBoy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
rubbish wen the bonafide good Nigerians they vote for he lanky papa where she dey?
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
MrAnele:
Does she have a boyfriend? I'm asking for lalasticlala

See my signature

Fulani girls are the Most beautiful in Nigeria...
Ure Wrong. Igbo Girls Are. Thats Why They Keep Winning MBGN Back To Back. Me, I Am Going There To Find My Missing Rib. Snow White. Just Take A Look At FFK Wife

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Benreu(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
The husband shld tke it eazy on her na..haba
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Celebrating Stolen Mandate. People Wicked Sha. Just Like Walking Around The Bush And U Saw A Bush Meat Caught In A Trap. Knowing The Owner Is Not There, U Stole It And Went Home And Start Celebrating. The Thunder That Will Strike You From Jupiter Ehn, Is Still Eating Amala N Ewedu
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by SocialJustice: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Femi316:
Na you give am belle tatafo
Boy go and read your books.
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
Ure Wrong. Igbo Girls Are. Thats Why They Keep Winning MBGN Back To Back. Me, I Am Going There To Find My Missing Rib. Snow White. Just Take A Look At FFK Wife

Igbo girl are not the most beatiful, Igbo girls are horrid looking creatures cool
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by adecz: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
sad sad sad sad

Victory dinner.

Poor suffering voters are no longer
needed or invited... They have already
had their gari & groundnut upfront.

NeXt Level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Igbo girl are not the most beatiful, Igbo girls are horrid looking creatures cool
Pls Dnt Say That Again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Banmeallday: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Here are our future leaders, we mumu slaves!

Let us all hail them, as their fathers who currently enslave us will eventually pass the powers down to them.

We are happy and joyous to be continuously enslaved by u guys...all hail our King and future kings...we are at ur mercy, do us as u like, u can be rest assured we will always vote u and ur children into government every four years.

Enjoy ur rulership over us, we foolish mugus are happy to be enslaved by u guys..bless u all!

Yep dont mind them Nigger thinking people, everything to them is joke and beer.
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Kkkkkeeeeevvvvv: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Very interesting post.
Pls I need a little information. Just got called for documentation for a federal govt job. Pls how does dat work n what documents will b required of me? Thanks
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
She seem exhausted, obviously from too much nacking

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by tifebobo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Na so.... smiley
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by santos012(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
spits.....
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Banter1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
faithfull18:
What should we now do with the stunning photos undecided
get a lubricant and do the needful laughs
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Kingsean(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chai see those boobs
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Zahara get breast
na B-cup size breast she get
That one wey d droop But the nipples raise head like snake
Sweet! wink
kiss

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
touchLife:
Raw beauty......i'm still imagining what could be her challenges in life?
she wan d staff anyhow. Her challenge now na how to start cry
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Effiongdbest: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ugly girl, only Afonjas will celebrate this cos their region is filled with ugly black witch looking female wild beasts.

1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Effiongdbest: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Pain Pain Pain.

Igbo girls fine hohaaa

Calabar girls fine too hohaa

Yoruba girls ugly well well hohaa
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Dollabiz: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
wasteful.goνт. they celebrate everything including.sexzx in the other room
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by rottennaija(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Is she already pregnant again?
Is she living with her brother?
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by rottennaija(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
mirexxx:
Indimi wants to finish this beautiful zahra abi sad
She's yours already so take it easy on her. Hausa men and sex matter sef
you again, no sleep today?
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by rottennaija(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
vabok:
See how dat useless Indimi boy don squeeze her breast tire turn am flat
boys dey vex ooo
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by thebiggestgists(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Looting for the unborn child sef
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by mirexxx(f): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
rottennaija:
you again, no sleep today?
grin
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by mirexxx(f): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
rottennaija:

Is she living with her brother?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by AfonjaConehead: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Useless people from Niger republic..

Meanwhile those hagard hungry çonehead slaves are@ the gate waiting to descend on the crumbs when the party is over

grin
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by eagleeye2: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
touchLife:
Raw beauty......i'm still imagining what could be her challenges in life?
Accepting her for who she is and not just because her daddy is the president.
Losing her freedom to be herself and do those silly things we all do at times without Nigerians breathing down her neck.
She can't even fall in love freely with anyone, it must be with fellow silver spoons.
Trying to prove herself always.
Re: Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner by Femi316: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
SocialJustice:
Boy go and read your books.
Ok sir.......you don do you home work when you come back from skool.......if not maka I give you one[2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2=to what......solve am I go buy you groundnut Make you take drink garri ok pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. / Yakubu Gowon's Son, Musa, Returns After 22Years In Prison / 7 Female Senators In Nigeria’s 8th National Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.