Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is 300k Ok To Start Something - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is 300k Ok To Start Something (1230 Views)

Start something, somewhere / Making $50 And Above Daily Is Never Easy Until You Start Something Serious / You Can Still Start Something In The Remaining Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 300k Ok To Start Something by loricara: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import.
Re: Is 300k Ok To Start Something by greatnaija01: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
you can IMPORT... mini importation requires less than 50k TO be able to make 100k monthly
you can EXPORT... it requires less than 100k too
you can go into TRANSPORT and buy USED KEKE for 250/300 AND put it on Higher purchase and you will be getting 23500 EVERY WEEK FOR A YEAR.
You can sell ladies hair, i mean the peruvian hair and make 200% per sale... or employ a lady to do it. There are many websites where it is sold for less than 5000 naira... I once bought one long length for 4800 through importation.
You can sell, USB, phone chargers and cords... they are very very much in demand...
you can sell USB fridge... I once bought one for 5k Last month... through importation.

You can also RENT a shop in lagos for 100k and buy clipper and mirror and a few things with GENERATOR and employ a barber who will give you 30k weekly for 3 years.

YOU ARE A STUDENT... you can buy a laptop and help people do research on project topics or type... IF YOU HAVE THE TIME.

You can also sell USB FAN to students whose hostels are always HOT and NEED constant Light.

you can actually use 50k to invest in goat farming and get 30% profit every 6 months for LIFE.
or
65k to invest in crop farming and get 60-80% every 4-5 months... for the next 10 years...

YOUR OPTIONS ARE UNLIMITED.... Nigeria is not as bad as many portray it.
I have done most of these things and I am making money from it. So do your research, get to learn mini-importation for free from any of the threads on nairaland and BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO WEALTH.

I wish you all the best.

loricara:
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import.

1 Like

Re: Is 300k Ok To Start Something by canadastime(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
It's good
Re: Is 300k Ok To Start Something by loricara: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
greatnaija01:
you can IMPORT... mini importation requires less than 50k TO be able to make 100k monthly
you can go into TRANSPORT and buy USED KEKE for 250/300 AND put it on Higher purchase and you will be getting 23500 EVERY WEEK FOR A YEAR.
You can sell ladies hair, i mean the peruvian hair and make 200% per sale... or employ a lady to do it. There are many websites where it is sold for less than 5000 naira... I once bought one long length for 4800 through importation.
You can sell, USB, phone chargers and cords... they are very very much in demand...
you can sell USB fridge... I once bought one for 5k Last month... through importation.

You can also RENT a shop in lagos for 100k and buy clipper and mirror and a few things with GENERATOR and employ a barber who will give you 30k weekly for 3 years.

YOU ARE A STUDENT... you can buy a laptop and help people do research on project topics or type... IF YOU HAVE THE TIME.

You can also sell USB FAN to students whose hostels are always HOT and NEED constant Light.

you can actually use 50k to invest in goat farming and get 30% profit every 6 months for LIFE.
or
65k to invest in crop farming and get 60-80% every 4-5 months... for the next 10 years...

I have done most of these things and I am making money from it. So do your research, get to learn mini-importation for free from any of the threads on nairaland and BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO WEALTH.

I wish you all the best.

God bless you
Re: Is 300k Ok To Start Something by Kayouzka(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
greatnaija01:

or

I wish you all the best.

Wonderful piece of advice thanks indeed Nigeria is not as bad as people portray it to be we should be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Is 300k Ok To Start Something by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
greatnaija01:

or

I wish you all the best.

You certainly make it so juicy and attracrive ? Can we talk more, please ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Facebook And Whatsapp Using Your Bank / Distributors And Retailers Needed / Jumia Sellers Beware: Jumia Employees Are Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.