Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. (726 Views)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Matrix414: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by falcon01: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2019
deal with your self first. Are you really Loyal? can you marry her? If No then Just do your thing.
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Giddy11513: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2019
You should be with her more often. Talk to her, Assure her that she's the one you love.
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Amthol(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2019
Dear Op I will recommend you should be more patient with her, give her more time to heal while making sure she understands the kind of person you are ( for the sake of Love) however if it seems there is no end to it ...... Then decisions has to be made
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Matrix414: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2019
falcon01:
deal with your self first. Are you really Loyal?
can you marry her? If No then Just do your thing.

Thanks. I'm loyal to her, I really want a lifetime with her, but it's just this challenge. I've got no ish staying committed to her
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Matrix414: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Giddy11513:
You should be with her more often. Talk to her, Assure her that she's the one you love.

Thank you giddy, distance is our greatest threat for now, she's in southwest, I'm in northwest. But we are always connected, we always spend hours talking after working hours. We see at 2 to 3 months intervals. Distance is still a challenge for now.
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2019
grin girls that are this obsessive over their man they are the ones who even cheat more in their relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by BarrElChapo(m): 1:37am On Mar 05, 2019
G
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Matrix414:
But I made her understand that, the fact that we're dating doesn't mean I can't have female friends or have my own life.
She should start keeping male friends too to give you a taste of your own medicine. If you can be hanging out with and chatting with other girls on the phone because you love and respect your girlfriend that much, you should be happy to receive the same treatment and still trust her 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by edicied: 2:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Don't mind her do your thing
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Prec1ous(m): 3:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Haha, I just like you so much.

So you have a female friend that you are hosting, I wonder when you will "eat the chicken".

I hope you can also take it when she starts to host male friends and she tells you about it. Though, I believe she is already.

A lady with such experience is smart enough not to put all her eggs in a basket anymore.

I don't see both of you together ever, the distance is also bad for someone like her and if she keeps thinking she can't trust you, she will only find solace in another arms soon.

Stop the female friends thing and find a way to be close to your women, or better yet, everyone should face front!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Matrix414: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2019
Prec1ous:
Haha, I just like you so much.

So you have a female friend that you are hosting, I wonder when you will "eat the chicken".

I hope you can also take it when she starts to host male friends and she tells you about it. Though, I believe she is already.

A lady with such experience is smart enough not to put all her eggs in a basket anymore.

I don't see both of you together ever, the distance is also bad for someone like her and if she keeps thinking she can't trust you, she will only find solace in another arms soon.

Stop the female friends thing and find a way to be close to your women, or better yet, everyone should face front!

Does it mean I shouldn't relate with any female at all? I've reduced closeness with opposite gender since I met her, do I have to stop relating with females friend I met before her too?
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by badadvice(f): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2019
I'll advise you lie to her and never let her know whenever you want to hangout with a female friend.
This kinda ladies need lies to help curb their insecurities.
I'll further advise you get her expensive gifts like a car, a house, land, a phonr, or designer wears to reassure her of your immense love for her.
Girls like this need constant assurance and reassurance of one's love.
If possible, i'll advise you even take a blood oath with her to keep her mind at peace!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by kelish(f): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advise you lie to her and never let her know whenever you want to hangout with a female friend.
I'll further advise you get her expensive gifts like a car, a house, land, a phonr, or designer wears to reassure her of your immense love for her.
If possible, i'll advise you even take a blood oath with her to keep her mind at peace!

may Oluwa deliver you
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by Matrix414: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:

Hmmmmmm
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by grad2012(f): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Look you just need to stop doing things that actually makes her trust in you shaky. You need to chill on this female friends you have.

jezz you can't have a girl you really love and still have a million girl's as friends visiting your house as they please you need to cut back on that a little, you get.

like its even possible some of them females you harbor have feelings for you and the mere thought of them hearing you have a girl ignites jealousy.

You either cut back on your female friends threatening your relationship if you really love her or you let your girl go.

Also think of it this way how will you feel if she has male friends and they come over has they please to visit her like they do you. Will you be OK with that?
Re: Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues. by ghettochild4u(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mr oga. Just do u n let her do herself.. When she's ready to stop been insecure.. U both can move to the next level... As it is now... There is no next level forget she is a good girl now...
People change... Change is constant

(1) (Reply)

White Men Are So Loud / Why Haven't I Graduated Yet / Dating two or more Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.