Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! (3516 Views)

Dad Is Taken To Jail After Seeing THIS In Daughter’s Bedroom / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Bobbi Kristina Brown: Family Gather To Say Final Goodbye As 21-year-old Is Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:04am On Aug 31, 2010
[size=14pt]Our Wedding Story: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma[/size]
Posted on Thursday, August 26th, 2010 at 1:30 AM
By BellaNaija.com

Each wedding is so special and blessed, it never loses that truly amazing feeling.
Two people, coming together and being blessed as they begin their journey into matrimony. BN Our Wedding Story is our treasured wedding feature which celebrates this journey and ceremony.

Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma were joined as husband and wife in April 2010 and their wedding will take your breath away! Elegant, beautiful and timeless, you can see the love that resonates between this special couple.

The Wedding
Date: 3rd April 2010
Venues:
Wedding Ceremony – RCCG, Houston, Texas
Reception – Chateau Crystale, Houston, Texas
Colours: Sangria purple & Gold
Wedding Dress: Maggie Sottero
Bridal Makeup & Hair: Tokini Bilaye-Benibo – Lyzadora
Bridesmaids Dresses: David’s Bridal
Photography: Raheem Osanyin – Rhphotoarts
Additional Photography: Chido Nwangwu

http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/08/26/our-wedding-story-chika-fagoyinbo-ikenna-nwakanma/
We love Chika and Ikenna’s story! They met, became friends and as time passed, their strong friendship provided the perfect foundation for their lifetime union.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:06am On Aug 31, 2010
How Chika & Ikenna Met

By Chika
We met in the Summer of 2003 at a wedding, this wasn’t love at first sight or any of that, he came off a little cheesy but very intelligent. We kept in touch and over the years became good friends. The calls got more frequent – lasting longer and longer. In 2006, he asked to visit and after much hesitance I succumbed and he flew in to Houston from New Jersey. Needless to say he swept me of my feet the second time around. Ultimately, It was all so simple.

By Ikenna
I met Chika at a wedding reception in Maryland, sometime in 2003. The first time I saw Chika she was sitting at a table with a group of adults, looking so beautiful in a purple dress. I felt she could use some company, so I walked up to her and invited her to come and hang with the rest of the young folks in the hallway. I don’t recall the words that we spoke that day, but I recall one thing that happened, that looking back serves as a glimpse into our future. While talking to me, she accidentally dropped a ring which she was twiddling. As any gentleman would, I picked up the ring, and as the unabashed young man that I was, I placed the ring on her ring finger. I don’t know anymore if she smiled, or rolled her eyes, but knowing Chi, she was probably rolling her eyes on the inside.

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:07am On Aug 31, 2010

muah
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:08am On Aug 31, 2010

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2010

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:10am On Aug 31, 2010

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2010

Kissing while driving(KWD)

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:12am On Aug 31, 2010

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:13am On Aug 31, 2010

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:14am On Aug 31, 2010
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:16am On Aug 31, 2010
Traditional Wedding
Chika and Ikenna’s traditional wedding was filled with colour, tradition and lots of fun! Their traditional wedding ceremony was based on Arochukwu traditions, as the bride’s mom is from Ajalli in Anambra State. The beautiful bride was placed in a room – dressed and adorned in her traditional attire with two ‘maidens’. No man was allowed to enter the room without paying. It was so much fun as Chika and Ikenna’s friends and relatives entered the room to pay homage to the bride. Finally Ikenna came to visit and then left to await his bride. The traditional Igba Nkwu Nwanyi ceremony was performed as Chika went in search of her prince, she found him and presented him with a glass of wine which he accepted. The couple then danced and enjoyed a thrilling party with their friends and family.

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:17am On Aug 31, 2010

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by AloyEmeka8: 5:18am On Aug 31, 2010

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 31, 2010
Beautiful woman. She looks like Jessical Alba. . . . wait, she looks better than Alba

[img]http://2.bp..com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SeMS6GVMYrI/AAAAAAAANlk/jzVekhc8rV4/s400/jessica_alba.jpg[/img]

But as usual, Naija men just dey ugly undecided
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by OAM4J: 5:28am On Aug 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Beautiful woman. She looks like Jessical Alba. . . . wait, she looks better than Alba

[img]http://2.bp..com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SeMS6GVMYrI/AAAAAAAANlk/jzVekhc8rV4/s400/jessica_alba.jpg[/img]

But as usual, Naija men just dey ugly undecided

na your future husband you dey yab so o. kneel down now and say you are sorry, before naija men zone you off
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 31, 2010
OAM4J:

na your future husband you dey yab so o. kneel down now and say you are sorry, before naija men zone you off
LOL Who told you I'd end up with one of you men? I'm stepping up the ladder. Ghana men fine pass tongue kiss

Oya, wey your pix? To contradict my statement?
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by OAM4J: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Who told you I'd end up with one of you men? I'm stepping up the ladder. Ghana men fine pass tongue kiss

Ghana!!! make you no embarrass and disappoint your Ekiti bros o.

Ileke-IdI:

Oya, wey your pix? To contradict my statement?

What is your computer processor's speed? am not sure it is powerful enough to download it. My pic is too hot, o gbonna feli feli grin

how about giving me your front view 1st wink
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2010
OAM4J:

Ghana!!! make you no embarrass and disappoint your Ekiti bros o.

What is your computer processor's speed? am not sure it is powerful enough to download it. My pic is too hot, o gbonna feli feli grin

how about giving me your front view 1st wink
Yes, Ghana. . . . ko si wahala ni ghana wink

LOL My own front view is too hot too nau. How about we melt our processor together. Oya, proof my earlier statement wrong. mo n duro de e o.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by OAM4J: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2010
Toyin, I tot you said you noticed then, cos it was here when i newly joined NL, but with all i have read and seen here, hav lost the will to try it again.

send me an email - id at yahoo.com, might try to mail it.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2010
OAM4J:

Toyin, I tot you said you noticed then, cos it was here when i newly joined NL, but with all i have read and seen here, hav lost the will to try it again.

send me an email - id at yahoo.com, might try to mail it.
ohh honey, yim and email. . . . that's stretching it a bit. Post it on your profile for a sec. . . dont be scared, I'll protect you. wink
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo is Taken: Be warned!!!! by spikedcylinder: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2010

(1)

Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian / Albino Is In The Semi Finals Of Nigeria's Next Super Model Contest. / Madonna-strips-to-support-malala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.