Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (51849 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2019
The teacher shouldn't have flogged her bare legs and 12 strokes is too much. Parents should understand that teachers don't get paid to flog children and it takes some energy to do so no teacher will deliberately set ou to hurt a child with cane. The woman should get in touch with the teacher and stop listening to all these online activists.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Baselm: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2019
betatalk:

Uncle so u come home and see your child like this u will say u want to know ur child's offense before u react.

If I come and see my daughter like this for not doing her homework, I'll give her 8 more strokes, then I'll follow her to school and tell the teacher what I did and tel him/her to be careful when correcting my daughter next time. Then I'll always ask her for her assignment subsequently.

That way she will always remember to do her assignment and the teacher will be careful next time too

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by ndicharlez: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2019
sparog:

Being thinking about this too, the assignment are just too much. I won't mind if it's assignment for weekends but why give a child so many assignments daily.

just go to the school and have a chat with the teacher,she was doing the right thing in wrong way. Don't waste your precious time and resources on a minor thing.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by uju22(f): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2019
This is just not right. Maka why would a teacher do this to a child, just because of an unfinished assignment. smhhhhh
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by kay4kay: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
What do you think her parents should do or the best way to handle such matter?

Am surprised with all the childish comments up here. Indiscipline has vanished from our system. A lot of baby mamas who lack home training giving birth like rats up and down.

Growing up I got strokes like this from my sisters and brother regarding my assignment, today I look back and appreciate those strokes.

Idiot and konkobility

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Pavore9:
Get the authorities involved as a deterrent to others. I often wonder about our teachers in Primary and Secondary schools who so much believe in canes, should they finds themselves outside Nigeria teaching where canes are not allowed, how will they cope?

First of all flogging is not against the law in Nigeria. Many Nigerians are fond of praising their parents for flogging them.

Nigerians are good at adapting as long as the pay is right grin
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2019
What if it's one of these insulting girls?
Maybe the teacher intended giving her a stroke and she quacked like a mother hen and raised the teacher to ire. Some of the small girl get bad mouth. Let's hear the teacher's version of the story.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Kenzykingson(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2019
I'm still wondering where All those politicians kids are during the voting exercise last two weeks....

Are there not from Nigeria?

By the way i don't see any reason why a teacher should give this kind of mark to a child for what's so ever reason in this world.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2019
uuzba:

So all the flog we collected as children from our teachers, where is our own justice?

Be sincere...no one flogged you like this back then...
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Baselm: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2019
betatalk:

Wise words train your child well so when something like this happens to am u go bring out this wise post n read to am

May God help me
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Very OK by my standards. It's not everything we should copy for the sake of our growing kids. Me and you knows that if some of us were pampered then Naija would have been in a worse shape than this it's beautiful shape now. I went to army children's school. When korofo flog you then you will never go late to school. Try being stubborn and get an officer attached to you including lock up. Most of my friends in the teaching profession wouldn't even waste their energy flogging your over pampered kids. It's garbage in garbage out before you come insulting them for correcting your own kid. At the end the kid moves on with his attitudes and becomes unemployable. My kids come home with stories like my teacher beat me and the question to him is always what did you do. Now he doesn't complain again because if what you did deserves it then you get another dose from home front. Spare the rod and spoil the child, the Holy Bible admonishes.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Must be a government school...
Those years for GCI Ikorodu, teachers dey flog pass this one and parents no go hear am. Plus, we were even smaller.

It's hard to believe that schools still beat students this way.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by mandate12: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2019
miracood:
i don't support the teacher but wat if the girl got wat she deserved??

So she deserves scar? And u r one of the leaders of tomorrow I guess?
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by stasius: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2019
In all ......spare the rod and spoil the child.

Although correction should be done with love.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by blackmantis: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2019
There is more to it than meets the eye. I am sure if you speak to the teacher you will get another story.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2019
hahn:

First of all flogging is not against the law in Nigeria. Many Nigerians are fond of praising their parents for flogging them.

Nigerians are good at adapting as long as the pay is right grin

Flogging na public school teachers' format, e dey sweet dem die! cheesy cheesy
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Dottore: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Ihioma5600:
I have winning games available for pay as you win.

WhatsApp if interested-070-81-99-87-20
Give to yourself, siblings and kinsmen. Hell them out abi you like poverty?
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by wepo2018: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2019
IF YOU NEW YEAR RESOLUTION AS A BUSINESS OWNER IS TO SUCCED, THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

As a small business, your website is a vital piece of your marketing and branding efforts. Visitors are coming to your website for a specific reason, and you want to ensure that you answer their questions and use your website to sell your product or service.

Our easy, hassle-free, guided process will hold your hand every step of the way. We have a friendly team of supportive project managers who will prompt and guide you gently for every step you need to take with us. We advise all costs upfront so there's no nasty surprises.??

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

smiley

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Baselm: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Be sincere...no one flogged you like this back then...

This is no flogging, trust me. They were even counting it. on your 12th stroke, my primary 4 teacher is telling you this is just appetizer, ure still bracing urself for the main strokes on your buttocks, Most pupils even totally avoid primary 6 because of Mr.Ayo. Secondary school was worse, all those pastors in our school. 2 teachers beating u at once while u lie down flat. Mehn that was brutal, I won't take that for my child.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by vibbb: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Oga, wot will you do? Spare the rod, spoil the child.
Train ur child properly, if you don't someone else will do it for you.
It's your duty to make sure that your daughter complete her assignment, in-fact this has only show the kind of parent you her.
You should be greatful that your child have a teacher that train and checkmate her.

Be wise.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Pavore9:

Flogging na public school teachers' format, e dey sweet dem die! cheesy cheesy

Flogging is an African thing. Even African Americans flog their kids
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by twinstaiye(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
david22uu:

What were ubdoing as a mother when she did not complete her assignment... most patents are always d cause of this... thou the teacher took it to d extreme... but these days parenta hardly have time for thier kidss... and only things like this attract them
So having time for kids is supervising assignments? The work of the teacher is to teach academically, parents have their own task on kids at home too. I used to frown at assignments given to kids especially if they are too much. Nowadays teachers are so lazy as to teach, so they resort to giving assignments and then making parents crack their brain for what they had paid for. Assignments are for what was taught in class, to see if the kid have a grasp of it.
As for the kid from OP post, if a kid offence is non completion of assignments, then the teacher can make the kid do it in the class, not punishment, as far as am concern, on no circumstances does a teacher have right to impose corporal punishment on my kids.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
The teacher, the parents and the school management are all retareded!! Only God knows the kinda schools we have around now, they won’t make out time to evaluate a teacher before employing them, a teacher like this is clearly frustrated!!
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by consultancy: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
back then in secondary school i remember there were a few students that you as a teacher, dare not flog, because their parents had made it clear to the school authority that they do not want their kids flogged. now i see the reason why. all parents should apply same technique. if you take ur child to be registered in a new school, sound a warning to tbe authorities not to flog or discipline your child for you in anyway. if my child needs discipline , i will do it myself. thank you

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Take it easy,all I can see with my korokoro eyes be say.
No be ajepako to the core. Compliments with fresh skin,any small mosquito bites go be like,machete cuts.

Go get word with teacher and also tell auntie to face her home work,then finally you too face the totori job wey Baba Jehovah gee U.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2019
consultancy:
back then in secondary school i remember there were a few students that you as a teacher, dare not flog, because their parents had made it clear to the school authority that they do not want their kids flogged. now i see the reason why. all parents should apply same technique. if you take ur child to be registered in a new school, sound a warning to tbe authorities not to flog or discipline your child for you in anyway. if my child needs discipline , i will do it myself. thank you
bless you
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by nams77: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
My craze sef na original e no get part two. I go just arrange 4 grab boys go the school, tie the teacher down and give am same treatment.

I subscribe to discipline in school but not this type. You either flog on the palm or buttocks, moderate strokes anything beyond that, me and my goons will locate you
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by inspector44(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Me I will beat the teacher back and make sure she get thesame type of mark or more. Cos I paid for teach and not for beating
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Reeb2244: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2019
EastGold:
But your daughter get sweet legs sha
This is one of the perverts you should keep your old and young daughters away from.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2019
The day a teacher flogged my son,not even up to half of this,I went to the school with my cane.The principal was her saving grace that day.Teach him,let me correct him my own way.I don't want any frustrated teacher to harm my child.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by olatechnician(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
hope d teacher no flog her reach down there tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto / 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.