Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (51972 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Khd95:
assignment should be done in school

Exams and assignments is not a yard stuck to measure brilliancy or intelligence, u don't one cos u we're equally scammed
class work is what is done in school... Assignment is just to enable the student to practice and learn more... It is only a student who wasn't listening in class that do have difficulty doing their assignments..
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Eaglefine:
What?

Maybe the teacher has other intention towards her.

My opinion plsssssssss
hmmmm..a teacher has told u something before

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Cityguy: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
miracood:
i don't support the teacher but wat if the girl got wat she deserved??
No child deserves this.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Khd95:
Sue the school and arrest the fucking teacher, education in Nigeria na scam

A child goes to school from 8-2 and s/he return home with 4 assignments,rubbish I am going to do her assignments for her,why did I enrolled her in sch then

Did you go to school?
Did you do your assignments?
Where you flogged as punishment?
if your answer is yes Then why don't you want the Same discipline for your Child.
SPARE THE ROD SPOIL THE CHILD!!!
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
sparog:

Being thinking about this too, the assignment are just too much. I won't mind if it's assignment for weekends but why give a child so many assignments daily.

It keeps them busy. Instead of playing around they are busy with their books.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
egojeny1:
Why didn't she complete her assignment, if she fails now it will be another problem.
Flogging the child that way isn't good as there are other corporal punishment. What stop the teacher from asking her student to clear grass, wash toilet and clean the whole school?.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
koikoi2:
Why didn't she complete her homework? What a lazy mother. I would have flogged her 24 strokes and beat the mother too.
That is an archaic way to train a child. You can instill discipline on a child without flogging. The use of cane would make matters worst
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by galadima77(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
koikoi2:
Why didn't she complete her homework? What a lazy mother. I would have flogged her 24 strokes and beat the mother too.

Honestly, I go beat you make we both sleep for cell.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by sirxbit(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2019
gibzzhd:

Stop the ranting,ur ignorance speaks volume here.spoil ur kids and u would be the one to suffer it along with the society.
You are a big fool
You think that's the best way to train ur kids?
Useless bastard. When my child goes wrong ur duty is up call me and tell me what's wrong then I will decide what to do with the child..you don't have the right to brutalize my child in the name of training him..better keep shut if you have nothing better to say
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Baselm:

This is no flogging, trust me. They were even counting it. on your 12th stroke, my primary 4 teacher is telling you this is just appetizer, ure still bracing urself for the main strokes on your buttocks, Most pupils even totally avoid primary 6 because of Mr.Ayo. Secondary school was worse, all those pastors in our school. 2 teachers beating u at once while u lie down flat. Mehn that was brutal, I won't take that for my child.
To even think that nobody really saw it as anything back then.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by kajoula(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
If it were to be my case .I’ll make the teacher stay 3minths in the cell.
Sundaypaul12345:

Like shadow marking in pes grin
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2019
omonscloak:

Its because you didn't get flogged in school that's why you can come online and insult just anybody.
The bible that said you shouldn't spare the rod else you spoil the child. You think God doesn't have a reason for saying that? Try to read your bible, so you can bring up your kids in the right way.

Who cares about what a book says .....bro I have been emancipated from mental slavery...wake up...the bible lol
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by yemobrown(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

So you wouldnt mind if this was done to your own child ..is that what you mean to say undecided

Worse was dine to me in my early days and it shaped me. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by yemobrown(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
gcof:
are you kidding me?what can a child possibly do to be punished in such a manner

A lot dear, they can be terrible at time.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by yemobrown(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
betatalk:

Uncle so u come home and see your child like this u will say u want to know ur child's offense before u react.
I will inquire on the reason the child was disciplined before any reaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Python Caught At Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (Photos) / Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M / Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.