Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges (33561 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Eruditor: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2019
PDP were foolish with Akwa Ibom results. Them and the INEC staff who helped them did an absolutely atrocious job and Akpabio will easily win this case. They waited for 9 LGA results to be counted and collated with only 1 more left, then when they realised he was leading by too many votes to make up with the last LGA, they decided to stall on the announcement of the result only to appear 5hrs into the next day and just announce the PDP candidate as the winner. That is absolutely senseless. That is why they easily got a court injunction stopping INEC from issuing a certificate of return to the "winner". Even result sheets were tampered with and you can see it clearly. Disgraceful.
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Laredojohn(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Hmm very sad that our political leaders are not being sincere with the truth most especially the supposed ones who are termed men of God before they venture into politics... Irrespective of the political party involved though... This is like alreday making it clear that this Saturday's election will be planned to be rigged by crook or crude by all Cost... I just hope they know that all these things will not always continue when the people revolt they will know citizens can't be taken for a ride every time

1 Like

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2019
The fools want to go to court for a mere senatorial position while on the other hand are pressuring Atiku not to approach the Court for a redress
sad
Absolute Bunkum undecided

2 Likes

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Oluchi10: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2019
hw on earth can d president utter dis rubbish from his mouth. a president that stole the mandate of many Nigerians is here talking of an outdated akpabio who has lose relevance in Akwaibom state. Buhari receive sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by kenny714433(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2019
We from Ikot Ekpene senatorial district reject anything apart from Akpabio.
We are also comfortable with Udom.
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by ikemesit4477: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2019
I know how you feel! take heart, There is nothing you can do, Chris ekpeyong has won!

1 Like

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Eruditor: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2019
As for those ignoramuses saying Atiku has a mandate, I am laughing at your ignorance. PDP polling agents were signing result sheets in the so-called states they are now complaining about because they thought they will write outrageous numbers in their strong zones. But as it turned out, voter turn-out was poor in those places and they were resisted from writing rubbish results. Now they want to turn around and claim they were rigged when they rigged themselves but could not rig enough. It is so inane.
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Igahbarr: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2019
A serial murderer will not be comfortable if an innocent man passes close to him with a cutlass. That is why APC is worried that Akpabio was rigged out the same way Atiku was rigged out.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by igwefivestar(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2019
markidoo:
Chris Ekpeyong will definitely lose that mandate he stole. Akpabio is a better representative to Akwa Ibomites irrespective of the Party he belongs to. I still recall when Gov. Victor Attah awarded Chris Ekpeyong contracts as a Deputy Gov. to repair the roads in my Estate which has produced 3 governors he swallowed it into that his goddamn big barrel of a stomach now he wants to be Senator. Go to where he is from he embezzled all the road contract allocated to his local government. The roads there are death traps. I don't know why people from Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district will be so myopic to see that this guy spells and oozes doom for them.
trash, how did he steal it?
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by igwefivestar(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Godjone:
Okon Bassey in Uyo

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday alleged that the votes of the people of Akwa Ibom State were stolen during the recent presidential and National Assembly elections, vowing that they would be reclaimed through proper channebookSpeaking yesterday through the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, at a town hall meeting held by the elders and stakeholders of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Uyo, the state capital, the president called on the electorate in the state to defend their votes during Saturday’s governorship and State Assembly elections in the state.

Buhari said it was doubtful that the former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio lost the election, alleging that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) robbed Akpabio and the APC of victory at the polls.

He maintained that all the wrongs done during the presidential and National Assembly elections would be addressed through proper channel.
“What happened on February 23 was robbery. The votes of the people were stolen but we are not deterred. The president sent me to thank you today. We are going to make sure that everything that was stolen on the February 23 would be restored.

“It is not possible that Senator Godswill Akpabio lost. We are in no doubt that Senator Akpabio is the elected senator of Akwa Ibom North West senatorial district. I and Adams Oshiomhole, the National Chairman of the party have been in the opposition for long and we cannot be defeated anymore. “Everyone of you should go out to vote on Saturday and defend your votes; we cannot be cheated; not only you but tell your neighbours to vote for Obong Nsima Ekere and all APC candidates. Wait for your votes to be counted. It is the duty of the federal government to provide security and we will do that. We will recover every one of our votes.

Also speaking, Oshiomhole said the party was not in the state to lament but to thank the people of the state for doing their jobs and voting President Buhari.

He alleged that INEC colluded with some of the electoral officers to deny the state of its electoral victory on February 23, even though he claimed that the people voted for the party.

“We have not come here to brag that our mandate was stolen last week. We have come to thank you that you voted for President Buhari, and all members of the party. You did your job but some armed robbers in INEC stole your votes. “You think that those who stole your votes will have peace? We have come to reaffirm our commitment with democracy. We have come to affirm that no robber will go unpunished but when an electoral umpire is corrupt and collude with the opposition, we have the witnesses and we have lawyers to deal with that.
“On Saturday we are not going to wait for them to steal out votes. We call on Akwa Ibom people to protect their votes. We must maintain our sanity even in this hour of provocation. Those who committed democratic abortion would be brought to book,” he said. In his speech, the APC governorship candidate in the state, Nsima Ekere encouraged the people not to be deterred by the February 23 elections but to go out and vote during the March 9 elections, saying the party is sure of victory.
He said the people of the state were in need of change and proved it during his campaigns across the 31 Local Government Areas (LGAs) of the state.
Ekere assured the president that after March 9 elections, the state would not be in the opposition but would be reunited with the centre
“Thank you for what you are doing for APC. The people voted for you; that vote is a revalidation of what the people want. You put Nigeria’s economy back on track.

“We are here because we have faith in you and Mr. President. The opposition and INEC have no choice than to give us back our mandate. Whosoever shall attempt to work against the collective will of Akwa Ibom people, we shall collectively resist.
“We send a message to the electoral umpire and the other party that they must respect the votes of the people, every vote must count. Akwa Ibom people love APC”.

Source:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/03/05/inec-robbed-apc-akpabio-of-victory-buhari-alleges/?amp
if u believe akpabio is in factory mode now let me see ur hand.

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by saaron(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2019
R2bees:
Says someone who robbed Nigerians.... Mark my word you will meet your Waterloo before your tenure ends..
Buhari the hypocrite will be disgraced out of office before he begin the stolen mandate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by LordCenturion(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2019
R2bees:
Says someone who robbed Nigerians.... Mark my word you will meet your Waterloo before your tenure ends..

Says by who? tongue tongue tongue
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by kristisking(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2019
markidoo:
Chris Ekpeyong will definitely lose that mandate he stole. Akpabio is a better representative to Akwa Ibomites irrespective of the Party he belongs to. I still recall when Gov. Victor Attah awarded Chris Ekpeyong contracts as a Deputy Gov. to repair the roads in my Estate which has produced 3 governors he swallowed it into that his goddamn big barrel of a stomach now he wants to be Senator. Go to where he is from he embezzled all the road contract allocated to his local government. The roads there are death traps. I don't know why people from Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district will be so myopic to see that this guy spells and oozes doom for them.
People like you are the ones selling their destiny to the north out of selfish interest. No wonder the north is laying claims to the oil deposit in your backyard.

1 Like

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2019
See how we just sit and allow rouges rule us...including that one that calls himself pastor....
How can APC be soooooo foolish to open thier mouth to talk of akpabio being rubbed off his mandate...if they even have one video proof against inec I will hear....but they are blind to all the proofs against them on the same 23rd....these guys needs to be stoned

3 Likes

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by simpleseyi: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2019
R2bees:

You go die oooo. Cool your temper, we don chop Presidency, no go kill yourself

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Jokidem(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2019
After 9th of March, all these noise making will come to an end. Even Lucifer knows that Akwaibom is PDP and nothing can be done about that.
23rd February election was just TESTING OF THE MICROPHONE and PDP floored all the 13 national Assembly seats . Even Buhari failed woefully in the state. Next Elections, APC will witness 26/26 defeat and in addition, Udom will beat the hell out of Nsima with large margin defeat. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by igwefivestar(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2019
SimplePlan34:
APC wants all the oil producing states from rivers to akwa ibom to delta by stolen mandate. Nigeria is finished. But I tell u Akpabio will win d senate seat just watch. We are now in full dictatorship. D rule of law has been set aside.
he won't, there is no form of rigging God just want to thought him a lesson. All the woman in his district are saying that they voted for Apkabio that he can't loss so when they ask them which party did they vote, they all said PDP thinking Apkabio is still in PDP.

1 Like

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by princegeo(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2019
A national criminal is calling the same people he stole from criminals

Mehn Buhari is something else
Make una dy careful of that man
Eziokwu

2 Likes

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by victorazyvictor(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2019
Abi APC denied him?
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by BusinessHub1: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2019
awa:
President said this? Unbelievable.... I don't know what next to say about this nation
The future of this nation is damn bleak bro. The only option is to leave.
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Manganese0000(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2019
I wish akwa ibom and delta state all the best in dis coming poll

In other news

Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by OKorowanta: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2019
SenatePresdo:

The credibility of Chris Ekpeyong should not be much of concern here. All the top politicians in Nigeria are guilty of embezzlement, I am not exegerating.

The issue is that the Buhari Apc led government is saying that Akpabio's mandate was stolen in a PDP stronghold, when they (Apc) are the biggest thief by stealing Atiku's mandate.

I am not saying they shouldn't look into Akpabio's matter, but if they wants to, let them start with the Atiku's mandate and be very fair with handling it.

APC is a disgrace of a party, they just care about themselves without even considering the people that votes for them.

Forget PDP APC arguments, Akpabio was clearly robbed.
Somebody said they weren't up to 150 in his polling unit but INEC announced over a thousand votes for PDP.
Only a few people knew Ekpenyong was contesting.
He didn't even campaign and was only drafted to fill the void.
Akpabio get him own for body but dat guy still cannot win him if not for INEC...
Its better to conclude PDP outsmarted the opposition.
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Agugbadin: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
So Buhari has joined a liar like Akpabio, Sad
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by GCsomething: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
R2bees:

Oga, you're still in pains. I understand sha. Pele!
Meanwhile, Where is the water and where is the loo? Lol

Pray for forgiveness and not pray for regret.

Then, If for the presidential result, conduct the election over and over, Atiku/PDP will not win. If you doubt me, go and ask your Governor seeking re-election or why Gov Yahaya of Kogi will be re-elected
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2019
simpleseyi:

You go die oooo. Cool your temper, we don chop Presidency, no go kill yourself
Exactly... Una don chop am.
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by jaytee01(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2019
markidoo:
Rubbish.....Can you honestly say that what Chris Ekpenyong stole is up to one percent of what Akpabio stole from the Akwa Ibom people alongside his family and cronies. Continue advertising your foolishness here but the election is over.

As for Osinbanjo, he is a disgrace. Which electoral robbery even comes close to what he and the Lifeless Dullard inflicted on the Nigerian people?
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by gratiaeo(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2019
markidoo:
Governor awarded contract to a deputy governor he swallow the money, what did the Governor?
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Japsylee: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2019
This is a case of the devil calling demons sinners......lol
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by chocolatelady(f): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Eruditor:
PDP were foolish with Akwa Ibom results. Them and the INEC staff who helped them did an absolutely atrocious job and Akpabio will easily win this case. They waited for 9 LGA results to be counted and collated with only 1 more left, then when they realised he was leading by too many votes to make up with the last LGA, they decided to stall on the announcement of the result only to appear 5hrs into the next day and just announce the PDP candidate as the winner. That is absolutely senseless. That is why they easily got a court injunction stopping INEC from issuing a certificate of return to the "winner". Even result sheets were tampered with and you can see it clearly. Disgraceful.
U dey mind these myopic and ranting pdp pigs on line. I followed the case to the end. Akpabio won that election fair and square. The inec official refused to add the votes from his lga which will override all the votes gotten by ekpenyong. The mandate will be retrieved no doubt about that. For those ranting on line that Atiku's mandate was stolen . I laugh in swahili. Which mandate was stolen biko nu ? Oh I forgot the online polls , likes and shares he got online. Sorry, these cannot be counted except the ones voted with pvc. Let me say this again, Atiku is never a match for PMB. He is not loved in the north even in his home state. I served in his state. Pmb beat him blue black in the north. Conduct this election 1 million times, PMB will beat him same times. Bunch of Atiquiet, losers and jokers ! Stolen mandate indeed.
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Owilar(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Simply because he couldn't bribe his way in like how he used to do, you're now blaming inec for his failure.
Re: INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges by Oshin56(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2019
This country self APC are shouting of rigging and PDP too are shouting of rigging na there problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks / 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu / Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.