Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards (27837 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Dredgemaster(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Mrop:
A woman working as a cleaner at Muhammwho always go viral at Muritala Muhammed International airport after returning wooping sum of money to the government complains of not rewardee in her recent interview.

In this video, she said she has returned large sum of 12m, 8m, 7m 10m back to security agencies at the airport. She also said nobody in nigerian has ever done that before.

She complain of not getting reward from the airport or even from the government because in other countries she would have become an Ambassador telling the youth honesty pays.

Watch her interview Video HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Na suffer go kill you
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
Please what business can I do with 5k as a student?
I don't want to spend it on a futile thing
Try selling zobo drinks in your hostel.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by macho44(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Tell am SORRY, her Reward is in HEAVEN
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by BunbleBee: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Becoming honest for rewards is not True honesty.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by thunderbabs: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2019
One day, you go make us proud.

Mama, you don make your family proud. What else na? grin
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Gracemadeit(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2019
The woman is not supposed to ask for reward, whenever she returned missing money there must be something in her telling her the money is not yours return it. if stealing is not part of you, you won't be angry if nobody compensate you or not in fact you will be happy or full of joy whenever you return a missing money.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by sweetrace(f): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:

1. You can make and sell noodles.
2. You can buy and sell hair extensions.
3. If you’re artistic, you can buy art supplies and create some miniatures for sale.
4. If you can see, you can buy some Ankara. Make some tops and shorts and sell them. Don’t spend the profit as you can use it to buy 3 more packs of Ankara.
5. You can go to a merchant bank and invest in mutual funds if the 5k is not below their limit. They can do the investing for you, while you keep on adding to it as you build your portfolio.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by itu404(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2019
If her story checks out, then those who received the lost and found did not report it or handle it well; there is still rewards even in the most autocratic states, therefore, for those who think she should not expect reward of any kind, you are way out of line. the best way to teach honesty is to showcase those who have done it. this lady ought to take the first seat in a country that has fighting corruption as a cardinal program. And i know if this news reaches the right desk something will soon happen. well done, madame, my respect to you, i wonder if i would have be able to do the same thing. i hope God will give me the grace to be like you if i found myself in your shoes.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Offpoint1: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
This is one of the Atikulooters.
Kai mallam kukunru, mai banbanchi mallam mai gemu dai mallam kukunru?
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by VICTOR14018: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2019
God will bless her
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Reminder: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2019
12m, 8m, 7m 10m =N37M

With her N37K monthly salary.

Thus,

Yearly salary = 444K .

To achieve 37M in her life time. The cleaner has to work for 84 extra years.

No further comment.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by olamitunmise: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2019
virgoquin:
Why do people do good sometimes and they expect reward for the goodness they have done.

Sometimes doing good isn't a ticket to having rewards, gifts and the others.
it is my brother..... if man doesn't reward God will.. samething as doing bad. there is always a reaping for everything you sow.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Murphy123: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2019
Madam just move on, your reward is in the next level.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by BrotherBlood1: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Dear Madam, no one owes you nothing for doing what is right. Your complains is a classic example of entitled mentality.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by gaskiyamagana: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:

Kai mallam kukunru, mai banbanchi mallam mai gemu dai mallam kukunru?
Atiktramadol you take this a.m is making you speak in tongues.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by olamitunmise: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2019
and she will be going to Miracle hour services, It is my turn to Testify, Open My heaven Oh Lord... but she refuse to see God at work. at times you don't need a pastor to tell you, expect your miracle so so so day. the woman ehhnnn
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Rolly22(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2019
After my calculations, this woman has returned the sum of 37 million Naira, even God is disappointed with her. Her mumu dey on 4G.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Bigchristo: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Keep doing the good work God will surely reward you.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by JuanDeDios: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2019
sinaj:
I hope she wont be discouraged

She would have being given an incentive no matter how small
She's not entitled to anything for doing what she was supposed to do. But I understand why some might think she does - Nigerians are so dishonest and her types are a small minority.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by jerryfisher(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2019
U never still spend this money??since yesterday
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Manbiggs(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Return first one ,no wahala
Return second one, no wahala
But third and fourth one come-on. It's a sign that God wants to bless you

Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by sanmtiago(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
just start minding your business undecided with the 5k
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by lawani: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Just keep doing good
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by arrestdarrester: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2019
It is ignorance when you hope to receive similar reward for the good you have done. What if her reward was in deliverance from road accidents?

It is selfish also when you hope to receive the reward God has earmarked for your child (having seen the future) for the good you have done.

I remember taking a commercial bus on this good day and my wallet dropped off without my knowledge. The bus had left the bus stop after dropping off all passengers. I noticed the wallet was missing at the point of boarding a bike. I turned, looked around and started moving in the direction I saw the bus go.

Indeed, and true to my intuition I saw what looked like the bus parked some distance away. I also noticed a pepper soup joint not too far from where it was parked. I asked one of the customers there if he was the driver of the bus parked outside on the road side. He hesitantly said "yes" after sizing me up. I asked if he just dropped some passengers off moments before. He said "yes" once again. He was surprised when I told him l lost my wallet and would like to search the bus for it.

The driver said "Anh anh, Oga forget that one you no fit see am again". Then he added "I don search the bus I no see anything before I lock am. May be another passenger don see am carry am".

I asked him to allow me do a check myself. He agreed. I entered the bus and checked under the seat where I got up from and there was my wallet. You should have seen the shock on the man's face when I stepped down wallet in hand. He was speechless for a while.

The next thing I heard him say was: "That thing wey you dey do, make you continue dey do am".

Don't look for immediate or similar rewards to your good acts.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2019
That's the problem with human being, we pretend to be honest not because we are comfortable with it; but to gain attention either from man or whatever Supreme being we chose or programmed to patronize.
Even people that usually dash God money do so with expectation of returns... if you understand.

Honestly, Madam is not honest, she is just a victim of moderate conscience like many others which is likely to shift if her needs outweigh her conscience.

People don't trust reward for heaven anymore.
Return my money...
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by boyesola: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2019
donkilidon:
She's getting it all wrong....when you do good you don't seek human favor....you do it cause it's the right thing to do.....her speech makes me feel she doesn't have a good heart after all....she's probably doing good out of fear.....under some other circumstances she will Pam the money trust me....

Madam is God that rewards...your good deeds are pilling up...some day you will reap them.... who knows you may even be reading ur reward presently....cause the life you have now is not by your doing....

You are talking to me right there. It is not always right to expect reward for being kind, but sometimes the prosperity of unkind people makes us to expect reward for our kindness. I just had this experience.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Innobee99(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Mama,u no go see the fifth opportunity I swear
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by orjaha(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Your reward comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by arrestdarrester: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Innobee99:
Mama,u no go see the fifth opportunity I swear

More like it. Or if she does see it she might abuse it and get caught. A big shame it would turn out to be then.
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Honesty in Nigeria?
Re: Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards by Amudeneogu: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2019
My good friend, no man can reward you but only God only have faith in him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choices You Might End-up Regretting In 10 Years / Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) / FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.