Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Wow This Is The Best Investment Of All Times With Pics. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wow This Is The Best Investment Of All Times With Pics. (449 Views)

The MOST Beautiful Lagos Wedding Of All Times / Wow! This Kind Of Love Will Melt Your Heart- Love Made In Heaven / Own This Beautiful Home With Just #7.84M Wow With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow This Is The Best Investment Of All Times With Pics. by Bankyproperties: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2019
*Northville Estate, Bogije, 15 minutes from Shoprite Sangotedo Ajah*

NorthVille Estate is located in one of the most accessible locations in Bogije Lekki.*

This piece of the earth is positioned in close proximity to Beechwood Estate, Frajend Company, Mayfair Gardens, Coscharis Motors, Greensprings Schools, Conoil Filling station and other prime locations.

Northville is very close to the Expressway.

This fast developing property is selling for 9million naira per 600sqm which is also available in 300sqm with it's Land title being Governors Consent.

NorthVille Estate doubles as a long-term investment or a ready to build.

Promo Price: N10.5m

Flexible Payment Plan:
0 - 3months: N10.5m

6 months: N11m

Minimum Initial deposit of N2m

You won't regret investing here!

For enquiries and inspection whatsapp us on 07056425325

Re: Wow This Is The Best Investment Of All Times With Pics. by Bankyproperties: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Whatsaap us on 07056425325 for more info and Inspection

(1) (Reply)

‘I Bought My Husband Packet Of Condom, When I Saw One In His Bag’ / / Fashion Anti Glare Vision Driver Safety Sunglasses Yellow Night Driving Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.