Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help (1275 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by JeffSiberstein: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2019
I cheated on my girl and she still refused to leave' - Nigerian man seeks help on how to break up with his boo

Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by mykelswa(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2019
U think its easy to get a well comfortable man hu dies everything for dem in dis buhari era abi

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by nzeobi(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2019
discard her the way you got her
Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by cassidy1996(m): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2019
marry her
Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by badadvice(f): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2019
Hmmm, your situation is quite tricky.
i'll advise you sleep with her sister or family relative and make sure she finds out, or you just spice her food with small cyanide or sniper if she still proves stubborn.
Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2019
If you are very Rich and she is from a poor home and depends on you for money, then your money is what is keeping her.

If she is gainfully employed or from a well to do home, then you need to call her, sit her down and ask her one on one why she decided to be with you irrespective of your shortcomings.

If she gives you an answer then tell her you don't want her no more, tell her you don't love her no more.

But if she did not even know why she still sticks with you, then apologise to her and treat her like a queen.

only the wise will understand my post.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Jamb question
Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by LordAdam16: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2019
I don't know why you guys try to tempt fate.

A girl is so into you and doesn't want to leave. Then you go cheat on her and let her know to force her to leave. What if she's one of those cray cray that have the sick belief that if they can't have you, no one can; then put stuff in your food, do sh*t to you while you're sleeping, or something.

Distance yourself from her. Have someone close to her talk to her that it's time to move on. Anything but sh*t that'd instigate them. Because if this girl in question starts hating you, na church you go enter no b twitter.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Deek and money.
Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by Masama: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Tell her if you don't like her anymore
Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2019
I know a woman who stayed even when her boyfriend cheated on her with her very own younger sister...

He kept cheating on her repeatedly. He thought her love for him was super...

You don't want to know the state of the guy's life right now... But never take for granted the saying...Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You endanger your life when you stay with someone you've terribly wronged.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by Speedyconnect15: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2019
He could be poisoned!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by SmellingAnus(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I know a woman who stayed even when her boyfriend cheated on her with her very own younger sister...

You don't want to know the state of the guy's life right now... But never take for granted the saying...Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

It's just unfortunate that many of us tend to take the ones who genuinely love us for granted...
Re: I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave - Nigerian Man Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Oh please I want to knowundecided what happen to the guy?

(1) (Reply)

Need Serious Advice From Mature Minds On My Relationship / Girls Who Wear Leggings Lead Boys Into Sin, Frustrated Mum Suggests / Drama At Funeral Parlor As 4 Kenyan Women Fight Over Body Of Dead Man - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.